Colin Cowheard said it will take four major injuries for UK to lose title

Add Colin Cowherd’s name to the list of believers in the Kentucky Wildcats. Today on his show, Cowherd said he expects Kentucky to win it all this season and a single injury wouldn’t be enough to slow down the Cats.

“Kentucky’s going to have to have like four major injuries,” Cowherd said, speaking of what it will take for UK to lose. “They don’t even look like the other teams.”

Okay, that’s enough injury talk. Thanks for the kind words, Colin.

Article written by Drew Franklin

10 Comments for Colin Cowheard said it will take four major injuries for UK to lose title

1. DREWBLUE
    4:37 pm December 4, 2014 Permalink

I would love to see Phyllis from Alabama kick his Cowturd.

2. Musehobo
    4:56 pm December 4, 2014 Permalink

This guy is a total blowhard. He says whatever comes to his mind and then spends 30+ minutes defending his ridiculous opinions. While I like that what he said paints UK in a positive manner, he’s doing what he usually does…hyperbole.

This is also the same guy that whines about John Wall any time he can. He still rags on him for dancing before games or whatever.

He frequently praises Cal for adapting to the current college system. But just as soon as he makes one good point, he follows it up with a bad one and uses poor analogies to justify whatever he says.

• ukcamel
      5:38 pm December 4, 2014 Permalink

“Let me tell you something: I’m a big believer, when it comes to quarterbacks and point guards. Who’s your dad? Who’s your dad? Because I like confrontational players, I don’t like passive aggressive. Strong families equal strong leaders. Talent? Overrated. Leadership? Underrated. And you can say, well, Colin, can you just go out and say anything crazy and get people to e-mail. That’s not the point. You wouldn’t e-mail if I was an idiot, because you wouldn’t listen to the show. You listen to the show because we make good points.

“I simply have a different opinion than you do on John Wall. I like the character of Derek Fisher, the rebounding and distribution ability of Rajon Rondo, that’s what I like. That’s what I want from my point guards. You celebrate the assists more than the buckets…..I know he’s great. So don’t confuse [me saying] John Wall’s no good. No, John Wall’s an A+ talent. I don’t think he’s ever gonna be an A+ win-championships point guard.”

As most of you know John Wall’s father is dead. F this guy and please never post about him again.

3. Jimi40
    5:12 pm December 4, 2014 Permalink

Cant access the Pod-casts on the WLAP website.

The link says “Discount Deals”

4. ukcamel
    5:42 pm December 4, 2014 Permalink

As good as we are, I think if we lose Towns and Andrew we don’t win the title. Towns is the best player and he can score against anyone. And I like Ulis, but he is still a freshman point guard.

We could maybe win without one of them, but if we lost both we are no longer the favorites in my view. The next guy I’d say is WCS because he will neutralize Frank Kaminski or Jahil Okafur or whoever else.

5. BigBlueBob
    9:01 pm December 4, 2014 Permalink

I say F Coward, Paula Dean, Camel Toe, Pat Fartie, and the rest of the haters. They will be the first to try and kick us if we so much as stumble. I don’t care what any of them have to say good or bad.

• blubo
      9:49 pm December 4, 2014 Permalink

why the hate on paula d? i’ve made many of her recipes and never been disappointed. love her

• satcheluk
      5:11 am December 5, 2014 Permalink

Paula Dean. Supporting diabetes one stick of butter at a time.

6. msnthrop
    9:27 pm December 4, 2014 Permalink

Any team that shoots better than 50% from three will have a chance, no one else will….

7. catgut