Coach Cousins is on the mic

I was fortunate enough to sit near DeMarcus Cousins and the Blue team bench on Monday, which meant I got to hear Boogie’s hilarious commentary throughout the game. KYWildcatsTV proved their brilliance once again and mic’d up DeMarcus for the game, resulting in this awesome video of his best (safe for work) quips and jokes. Enjoy.

“I ain’t think them little chicken legs had that!”

8 Comments for Coach Cousins is on the mic

1. Dusten
    4:38 pm September 11, 2013 Permalink

The video is a sports segment from a news cast in either louisville or lexington, while the anchor drops seinfeld references throughout the entire segment. He primarily talks about UK vs. UL football from a seemingly pro UK perspective.

2. Dusten
    4:38 pm September 11, 2013 Permalink

Maybe this is old and everyone knows about it already, but just in case, I posted it here.

3. You remember when UL fans had class? Me neither.
    4:54 pm September 11, 2013 Permalink

Funny dude.

4. Jay Hochstetler
    6:37 pm September 11, 2013 Permalink

A couple of KSR writers (Including myself) sat behind Boogie’s bench the whole game and he was a stand up comedian. Some of the jokes were not suitable for UK Athletics to put in this video but they had several rows of fans behind Boogie cracking up. He ripped on P Pat all night. Those guys are gonna have a lot of fun together on the Kings.

5. TOMMY
    6:44 pm September 11, 2013 Permalink

We sat right behind him and he had us rolling! I couldn’t watch the game because I was laughing so hard. Great time. “PERRY!! PERRY!!”.

6. who what why
    6:55 pm September 11, 2013 Permalink

Boogie is my all time fav cat and I have been around since the Goose Givens days. I would wish an NBA team for the state if it only meant a chance for Cousins to play again in the bluegrass.

7. Jesse
    8:00 pm September 11, 2013 Permalink

Boogie was fantastic, awesome guy – mucho love. Ribbing Pat was great, amazing night!

8. snarkster
    8:36 pm September 11, 2013 Permalink

Love all that have worn the Blue, but Boogie holds a special place.