Chris Walker will not enroll at Florida this semester

It looks like all the rumors from the past few weeks were correct: Chris Walker will not enroll at Florida this semester.

According to CBS Sports, Walker won’t be able to play for the Gators until at least December. Today was the final day for students to enroll at the university, which began classes last Wednesday.

Let’s just hope he’s still rusty when Florida comes to town on February 15th.

10 Comments for Chris Walker will not enroll at Florida this semester

1. lol
    11:10 am August 27, 2013 Permalink

How likely is it that he actually gets the work done and waits around until next semester? Certainly not a given that we’ll see him in February.

2. InquiringMinds
    11:24 am August 27, 2013 Permalink

Isn’t this the kid who was begging for Coach Cal to offer him a scholarship in so many days or he was going to go ahead and make his decision? Cal knows the deal!

3. RB1Kenobi
    11:28 am August 27, 2013 Permalink

He might not even know how to stretch by the time we play them!!

4. Kristen Geil's Abs
    12:45 pm August 27, 2013 Permalink

Just not college material.

5. bosshog
    1:09 pm August 27, 2013 Permalink

I personally hope he is able to make it on to the court for Florida, and I’m not going to engage in the same kind of theoretical schadenfreude that we’ve all found so tiresome from Louisville fans regarding our own recruits. With a team like the one we have, we needn’t concern ourselves with such things. If our guys are focused, committed to playing defense and giving maximum effort, then with our depth, skill and size we’re easily the favorite to cut down the nets in April.

6. The Van Buren BoyZ
    1:30 pm August 27, 2013 Permalink

If this kid can’t figure out that he can take a picture of himself by turning the phone around and looking at the reflection of the viewfinder in the mirror, it’s no surprise he couldn’t figure out where the Registrar’s Office is in Gainesville.

7. brain
    1:39 pm August 27, 2013 Permalink

No way I’m going to hope he’s still rusty. Bring your best. If we are going to be champions we need to be able to take every ones best shot.

8. bigcatstanding
    3:36 pm August 27, 2013 Permalink

That’s a shame watch him in the mcdonald’s all american game he was at least top 3 on the floor. Hope he is just short of having what he needs, but he could be looking over seas. Hack I’m just short of 50 and if someone told me I could have $1,000,000 2 years from now, and someone else told me I could have 600, 000 now if didn’t mind to travel, believe me I would be traveling lol.so you can imagine a poor kid what temptation that would be, and people carry on about the one and done. we have exactly what the College masterminds have created. BBN ILF#9

9. bigcatstanding
    3:38 pm August 27, 2013 Permalink

sorry about that didn’t mean to clutter up the page it didn’t send the first message, so I tried to remember it best I could and re right, not trying to dominate the conversation lol

10. gog8ors
    7:57 pm August 27, 2013 Permalink

My expert sources have told me that since Walker is dumber than owl shit, Hill will have to throw passes to himself this season….or maybe to Scottie Willbeamunchkin. I guess Cal knew what he was doing when he NEVER offered Walker. 🙁