Cal and LeBron in Lexington

@BrianWKYT

Coach Cal left the Peach Jam to go back to Lexington to see his good buddy LeBron James. In case you hadn’t heard, LeBron is in town to watch his son play in the fourth grade AAU finals at KBA.

Article written by Drew Franklin

7 Comments for Cal and LeBron in Lexington

1. Morgan
    7:50 pm July 18, 2014 Permalink

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to
    my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.

I’ve been looking for a plug-in like this
    for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience
    with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything.
    I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

2. telltale sign
    7:55 pm July 18, 2014 Permalink

Swap the blue for wine and gold, and it looks just like the bench they’ll both be sitting on next year in Cleveland.

3. thinkingoutloud
    8:24 pm July 18, 2014 Permalink

Doubt Lebron sits on bench very often with anyone

4. Chris
    8:56 pm July 18, 2014 Permalink

People read way too much into this. Smh

5. bigcatstanding
    9:01 pm July 18, 2014 Permalink

well I’m hoping, and almost praying, that John Calipari is doing this man crush thing on, LeBron James Is to impress the kids he is recruiting. Because I sure would hate for it to be the latter, meaning I’m hoping our coach, isn’t the type to truly have a man crush, as it seems he does at times.

I’m sure we’re all hoping that John Calipari already knew that LeBron James was headed back home. Because if he did, that should mean we are in great shape over the next several years. If he already knew, then he turned down that contract, knowing that LeBron James was going home. GO CATS

PS. I’m also looking forward to seeing the new kids playing here in less than a month. I’m most excited about Tyler Ulis, because bringing stability, to the point guard position the next four years. meaning his size probably will keep him in college three maybe four years.

Karl towns Jr, because of his seven foot frame, and being able to step out and make 3`$ at a very high percentage. that will allow Kentucky to put a offense on the court, that no team would be stupid enough to play zone against.

6. Bobbum man
    9:22 pm July 18, 2014 Permalink

We will be under investigation by Monday

7. issue
    9:27 pm July 18, 2014 Permalink

i think the issue here is FOURTH GRADE AAU … think about that … ‘CLUB’ sports are killing sports