At The Half: Kentucky 35, Tennessee State 27

Here are the numbers from the first half:

Article written by Drew Franklin

16 Comments for At The Half: Kentucky 35, Tennessee State 27

1. michaelb
    7:59 pm November 23, 2018 Permalink

We have one assist at half. Pj plays like he’s out drinking and smoking till 8 am & playing himself right into a junior year . Damm son , I hate that

2. Shively1978
    8:09 pm November 23, 2018 Permalink

Seems like Cals over coaching this team. He didn’t coach at all in the Bahamas. They just went out and played ball and seemed like a better team then. I know Mega Bemax was better than Tenn state. Maybe that’s just who this team is they just need to go out and play ball.

3. BigolBlue
    8:09 pm November 23, 2018 Permalink

We stink.

4. BigolBlue
    8:09 pm November 23, 2018 Permalink

Turning game off now to watch Puss in Boots with my 5 year old. Thats how bad we are

• bigbluebanana
      8:20 pm November 23, 2018 Permalink

I bet your 5 yo wishes you’d just watch them game and not hang out with them.

5. big cat
    8:14 pm November 23, 2018 Permalink

Lousy excuse for a team. I’m so sick of One and Dumb

6. Ukcatzfan2
    8:15 pm November 23, 2018 Permalink

maybe i should get a free ride at UK im -almost 60 years old and dont play on the team but i had the same stats as nick richards

7. BigolBlue
    8:34 pm November 23, 2018 Permalink

Banana still thinks we are good or is one of Cals daughters

• bigbluebanana
      10:27 pm November 23, 2018 Permalink

Bigolblue still thinks I haven’t dominated this conversation. For the sake of clarity amigo, none of my arguments ever state that we are flawless, nor do I say we are better than a Duke, or Kansas, or Gonzaga, or any other good teams this year…all I state is that us real fans love our team no matter the outcome and will continue to love them. And, if you still think we can get someone to do it better than Cal, or if any coach we’ve had in 60 years has done better than Cal, then you are just a special brand of stupid that no intelligent argument will ever change.

• “BigolBlue” is the latest screen name for Slater.

• JASUN74
      1:25 pm November 24, 2018 Permalink

BBBanana!! I’m proof you brother. I appreciate it. I really do. This young team is going to be dangerous at the end of the year. We do this every year and people still whine for three months at the beginning of the season. It’s so funny to watch. Stick with these cats guys. They are 4 REAL!! They just need time to work together and more specifically, time with our HALL OF FAME Coach!! It’s so much better for those young men when they have our support

8. big cat
    8:36 pm November 23, 2018 Permalink

I think Gonzaga has had a pretty good blueprint the last decade.

9. big cat
    8:47 pm November 23, 2018 Permalink

We need to bring back old traditions…try some old school uniforms…and remove names from back of jerseys.

• TheAssman
      9:14 pm November 23, 2018 Permalink

I think we need to remove (players) names from INSIDE the jerseys.