Ashley Judd got so excited she knocked her own hat off

Screen Shot 2015-03-26 at 10.56.09 PM

After dreaming of Trey Lyles, Ashley Judd flew to Cleveland and got a prime seat right behind UK’s bench. During one of UK’s many big runs in the first half, Ashley got so excited that she even knocked her own hat off:

It happens. Keep those dreams up, Ashley.

16 Comments for Ashley Judd got so excited she knocked her own hat off

1. HanOfTheBluegrass
    12:19 am March 27, 2015 Permalink

2. blakea
    12:22 am March 27, 2015 Permalink

Again, glad to have u on radio Tyler. WVU shot bad and the refs called it closed. ND will be tougher

• blakea
      12:31 am March 27, 2015 Permalink

Ik it’s easy to get cocky after this win. But we matched up perfect with WVU. Our 3 man was taller than their 5 man. I hope we can contain Jerimi grant. He’s a legit force.

• Rixter
      1:27 am March 27, 2015 Permalink

Hampton was tougher.

3. Leuther
    12:31 am March 27, 2015 Permalink

Ashley wasn’t the only one excited by our dominating performance!

40 – 0, Baby!!

4. ciggy
    12:38 am March 27, 2015 Permalink

Who gives a damn about Ashley Judd, this site sure has one hell of a crush on her or something.

• Time Expired
      12:41 am March 27, 2015 Permalink

Go away you MFing troll. Hate is all you got and all you will ever have.

5. ciggy
    12:52 am March 27, 2015 Permalink

I dislike her and i’m a troll. I think she’s a pedophile, still fishy to me how she ended up with Terrance Jones’s phone a few years ago.

• cats paws little weiner
      12:56 am March 27, 2015 Permalink

Wow. And you can’t even spell Terrence right….

6. VinDatuk
    12:53 am March 27, 2015 Permalink

Huh – where was Ashley last year and during the NIT year? Please go away you attention seeking….

7. ciggy
    1:04 am March 27, 2015 Permalink

Don’t care for her, and just get tired of all the fawning over some middle aged woman. Guess she matters to some people, never been able to understand why she illicits the attention she does.

Hilarious that someone that uses ellipsis to mention spelling some dudes name wrong. Learn a bit of grammar before you attack someone for spelling someone’s NAME wrong you mouth breather.

• Captain Obvious
      2:06 am March 27, 2015 Permalink

Obvious troll is trolling.

8. ciggy
    3:15 am March 27, 2015 Permalink

Actually, pretty far from trolling. I just dislike her, and really don’t understand all the attention paid to her. I’ve said several times on here, that I’m glad we have her for a fan, and from what i’ve heard of her, she’s extremely knowledgeable of the game. No doubt of her love for the team either. I would NEVER deny anyone’s right to be a fan, and if i came across that way i sure didn’t mean too.

I just personally don’t care for all the attention paid to her. If that makes me a troll, so be it. I’ve been called worse by better 🙂

9. DirtyWhiteBoy
    7:17 am March 27, 2015 Permalink

My biggest problem with her (from a basketball standpoint) is that the likelihood of seeing Ashley Judd at a Kentucky game increases with the number of cameras and media presence involved.

How many times you think you’ll see her when they’re playing guys like Canisius in early November?

• satcheluk
      10:10 pm March 27, 2015 Permalink

Every UK game is on TV and if she is at the game the cameras will focus on her. Were you at the “Canisius”, lol, game? Quit judging. Quit hating. What did she do to you?

10. etstit2
    8:22 am March 27, 2015 Permalink

Haha. Look at that plastic surgery trophy wife who probably knows nothing about basketball looking at Ashley like shes insane. They need more people cheering like her down close to the court.