Another NBA Tweeter Says Diallo will Return to Kentucky

Chet White | UK Athletics

Photo by Chet White | UK Athletics

The first person to say Hamidou Diallo will return to Kentucky was an Brooklyn Nets beat reporter.  Now somebody who follows the Chicago Bulls says Diallo will not enter the NBA Draft.

But what does it mean?  It probably means the Bulls, a team Diallo worked out for, didn’t promise to pick him, but that’s just a guess.  What we do know for sure is that Hami follows this account.

Now, back to waiting for Diallo to officially announce his decision.

Article written by Nick Roush

"Look upon the doughnut, and not upon the hole." @RoushKSR

45 Comments for Another NBA Tweeter Says Diallo will Return to Kentucky

1. meeksfor3
    10:25 am May 24, 2017 Permalink

continue chewing finger nails…..

• Mathlete
      10:26 am May 24, 2017 Permalink

You have any fingernails left??? Lucky!

• meeksfor3
      11:01 am May 24, 2017 Permalink

Right now I am at the first knuckle but by the time this day is over I may not have fingers left.

• ThankfulCat
      11:17 am May 24, 2017 Permalink

If he goes, we can still get Patterson and Lucas, right?

• RealCatsFan
      11:45 am May 24, 2017 Permalink

Or Wiggins? 😉

2. Tony the Liger
    10:29 am May 24, 2017 Permalink

If it’s the King of Basketball News, it has to be true.

3. macattack
    10:29 am May 24, 2017 Permalink

Its times like these that I look at myself, as if an out of body experience, and my brain says “you do realize that you are obsessing over an 18 year old kid right?” But the fan in me will still do it anyway

Where you goin, Hami?

4. Shagaris Sock Puppet
    10:35 am May 24, 2017 Permalink

I defended this guy for weeks, glad its starting to look like he will make all the negative fans eat crow and look like a bunch of bi polar negative Nanci’s. I’m ready to see him catching lobs off the pick and roll with Quade!!!!

• catsarerunnin
      1:44 pm May 24, 2017 Permalink

Don’t offend bi polar people everywhere by comparing them to KSR negative Nanci’s.

5. BK
    10:37 am May 24, 2017 Permalink

The lady who cuts my hair told me that the Schwan’s delivery man informed her yesterday that he has an uncle who does landscaping for a prominent agent representing NBA players, and that this agent told him that he was at a “networking” dinner the other night with other “power” players, and that he learned that Diallo will in fact be returning to UK……….just felt the need to revive that old KSR tradition in this instance……

• UKUKUK1865
      10:59 am May 24, 2017 Permalink

Dude, everyone knows that Schwan’s is the least reliable home food delivery service for recruiting news. Lasagna sure, recruiting, forget it. Cal relies on Blue Apron for his inside information.

6. BigBlueBasketballs
    10:45 am May 24, 2017 Permalink

Stay or leave, at the end of the day he is an 18 year old kid chasing his dreams. The things I would do to be drafted into the NBA and make millions at that age..

7. JacobTristan
    10:47 am May 24, 2017 Permalink

Worth noting, he is following this account. Could mean nothing though.

8. Realme
    10:54 am May 24, 2017 Permalink

This dude has even fewer followers than the guy last night. Why make a story about his tweet?

• Tony the Liger
      11:33 am May 24, 2017 Permalink

Hush, Crazzed.

• TBW3011
      11:49 am May 24, 2017 Permalink

Not directing this specifically at you, but this notion of having to have a certain number of followers to possibly have correct info is one of the most asinine things I see on a daily basis.

• Realme
      12:01 pm May 24, 2017 Permalink

It’s about credibility. Any person can go online and name themselves something that sounds expert-like and start making proclamations, which then get re-tweeted and publicized. Happens all the time. If they really do this for a living and know what they’re talking about, they will already have people following them for their news and info. If this leaks out via media, it will be through Zagoria or Ford or Goodman, or even Matt.

• FryanLemond
      10:49 pm May 24, 2017 Permalink

You’re absolutely right. It’s all about credibility and I know for a fact that this guy-KingofBBallMedia- has none whatsoever.

9. Sentient Third Eye
    10:56 am May 24, 2017 Permalink

So it’s a done deal!

10. kybigblue
    11:02 am May 24, 2017 Permalink

The problem is one source reports it and then others often just past on what is already out there. We will know for certain today.

11. Booby Petrino
    11:05 am May 24, 2017 Permalink

Y’all still sweating this? Dan B has already told us numerous times on the KSR message boards…he knows him personally and Hami is gone. Case closed, Dan B knows him!

12. runtsfan
    11:16 am May 24, 2017 Permalink

I don’t like the idea that we have to depend on a guy who really does not want to be at UK . He’;; be disappointed and so will we.

• ThankfulCat
      11:18 am May 24, 2017 Permalink

Wut?

Might want to re-think that one

• Booby Petrino
      11:39 am May 24, 2017 Permalink

he would rather be making millions of dollars, just like most kids who have played for us. Yet we’ve done quite well with them.

• ukcamel
      12:13 pm May 24, 2017 Permalink

Marquis Teague and Doron Lamb had absolutely zero desire to be in college, but helped us win a national championship while at UK. The idea that we could return to five Kentucky boys who have bled blue their whole lives going out there and being a national powerhouse is so delusional. Times have changed. Accept it or just learn to be pissed.

13. turdyshmurda
    11:35 am May 24, 2017 Permalink

Where is that turd UKGrad2006 at? What a f*cking idiot.

14. Randall lee
    11:47 am May 24, 2017 Permalink

It will be nice if after the last 1000 or so post about ham if they write something about the other 10 players who actually want to play at UK.

• ThankfulCat
      1:06 pm May 24, 2017 Permalink

So he signed with UK, he attends class at UK and he will probably return to UK for next year and he doesn’t want to be there?

Alrighteeeee then

LULZ

15. lexslamman
    12:42 pm May 24, 2017 Permalink

Hami-gonna-dou what Hami-gonna-dou.

16. Randall lee
    1:50 pm May 24, 2017 Permalink

Because a couple guys no one has ever heard of say he’s coming back then it must be true. What was I thinking?

17. Ukgrad2006
    2:06 pm May 24, 2017 Permalink

Ya’ll keep refreshing this page, but i already know whats finna happen 😉

18. UKALLDAY1
    2:15 pm May 24, 2017 Permalink

It looks like he is going to make everyone wait until midnight. This is our punishment for giving him such a hard time for testing the waters and getting feedback on where he stood with the scouts

19. hweathers
    2:55 pm May 24, 2017 Permalink

I bet Diallo is laughing at all the “extraordinary anxiety” (from previous article) going on in BBN.

20. FryanLemond
    10:47 pm May 24, 2017 Permalink

Lmao I’ve interacted with this guy on twitter before and he is nowhere close to a credible source. He’s not a basketball reporter of any sort…. he’s just some UK fan who always claims to have an inside scoop when in reality he is just making broad claims hoping they stick. Back when Quade Green was about to pick UK he claimed he had an inside source in the recruitment but when I asked more about it all he would say is “I need you to get me on KSR so I can tell everyone what I know”. Then after Quade picked UK he just told me, “I just had a feeling he would pick UK all along.” This tells me that this guy just claims to have insider sources on every big UK basketball matter in hopes of getting on to the radio show.