All of the dunks from the Big Blue Bahamas tour

BvYKKBOIQAAhJ7k

Kudos to @sully71099 for putting this together. Next, we need a video of all of the dunks. Looking at you, KyWildcatsTV…

12 Comments for All of the dunks from the Big Blue Bahamas tour

1. Not really...
    12:44 pm August 19, 2014 Permalink

Not really all the dunks from the Bluehamas Tour…There is a pic of Poythress dunking in Rupp.

• Wheres Waldo
      4:16 pm August 19, 2014 Permalink

I thought you were joking and you had me, but you’re right. Nice catch.

2. JROBTMFHT
    12:57 pm August 19, 2014 Permalink

This is pretty neat, although the very first picture is of that wild left-handed move that Andrew didn’t finish.

3. DoItYourSelf
    12:58 pm August 19, 2014 Permalink

God forbid KSR actually puts something together for themselves. “Just wait for someone else to write the story and repost it” – The KSR school of journalism

• Jake from State Farm
      1:04 pm August 19, 2014 Permalink

Congratulations! You’re the millionth person to make a complaint like this. You get a prize. And for the millionth time, if you don’t like the site or the article, go somewhere else.

• GetOverYourself
      1:13 pm August 19, 2014 Permalink

take a laxative, dude, your constipation has you in an uproar.

• CATandMONKEY
      1:16 pm August 19, 2014 Permalink

KSR often operates as an aggregator. Wow. Who knew? Most stories in many newspapers across the entire USA come from one or two sources. When I was a kid…all of 6 …I had to ask the folks about UPI and the AP. If you want original stories all the time, feel free to comb the internet. You will find much repetition. Again, who knew?

4. arlo
    1:40 pm August 19, 2014 Permalink

got me through school diy.

5. jeff j
    2:02 pm August 19, 2014 Permalink

64 dunks ? !!! come on now…………… we’re better than that !!!

6. STEVE!
    3:41 pm August 19, 2014 Permalink

Anyone other than me hope we get to play Gonzaga this season to see Kyle Wiltjer dunked on about 64 times?

7. SoWithYou!
    5:22 pm August 19, 2014 Permalink

Would LOVE that to happen! Hey, maybe in the tourney??

8. Daisy Rose
    2:57 am August 21, 2014 Permalink

Thanks KSR, Mrs. Thompson, Sully and Matt. So ready for Basketball! Ready to celebrate my 60th season of following these crazy CATS!!! Just have to get out my sign “DO NOT DISTURB…I’m gettin’ Busy with my CATS”! Love havin’ the ‘BLUES’. Can’t wait…