Two days removed from the 2018 NBA Draft, the mock drafters have already turned their attention to 2019.
Kentucky’s 2019 draft stock is all over the place. Usually filled to the brim with Kentucky Wildcats, you’ll find more Dukies in these mock drafts. You won’t see even one Wildcat in Gary Parrish’s lottery projection.
13. Keldon Johnson to Miami
20. P.J. Washington to Indiana
15. Keldon Johnson to Washington
21. Ashton Hagans to Utah
22. E.J. Montgomery to New Orleans
12. Keldon Johnson
29. E.J. Montgomery
30. P.J. Washington,
17. P.J. Washington to San Antonio
19. Keldon Johnson to Indiana
29. Nick Richards to the Celtics
The excitement from Kentucky fans for the 2019 season is not matched by the NBA Draft gurus. They can’t get a feel for who will play their way into prime draft position, forcing the Cats to be at their best this season to advance to the next level.