Za’Darius told Lisa he will play in Nashville

UK Football Fan Day

We have some positive news from Twitter last night regarding Za’Darius Smith, courtesy of Lisa. She tweeted the UK defensive end to say she hopes he’ll be able to play against Western, to which he responded, “Trust me I will be out there going hard… just be there so u can support the team!”

It’s not an official injury update from the staff, but it’s better than anything we’ve heard recently.

Article written by Drew Franklin

11 Comments for Za’Darius told Lisa he will play in Nashville

1. Mino Slick
    11:04 am August 22, 2013 Permalink

Nuthin is gonna keep Big Z off that field!! He’s just resting to stay fresh..He’s already been in Brumbaughs systems so he knows what he doin mechanically!

2. Lisa?
    11:15 am August 22, 2013 Permalink

Who’s Lisa?

3. Uvel fans loves to eat ear wax.
    12:29 pm August 22, 2013 Permalink

I’m ready for some FOOTBALLLLLLLLLL Go CATS!

4. Linda Taylor
    12:30 pm August 22, 2013 Permalink

I hope this is good news. I wouldn’t want Big Z to come back too early and risk aggravating the injury because he didn’t give it enough time to heal. I would rather have him healthy for the UL game than the WKU game. Hopefully all is well and the ankle injury is behind him.

5. TOPS
    12:33 pm August 22, 2013 Permalink

D-II talent at best……..Toppers gonna hit those girlie kats in the mouth……notice you haven’t heard much out of coach Bobby P., thats when he’s dangerous. TOPS are hungry, rolling around in the dirt and muck, spittin like rabid dogs, waitin for another chance to embarass those blue blood elites in their ivory towers. Suck it losers! #trollinforkitties

6. Dr. Illiterate
    1:26 pm August 22, 2013 Permalink

5. “rolling around in the dirt and muck, spittin like rabid dogs” pretty sure that’s how the low life toppers act on a normal basis anyway. Probably explains why they can’t pronounce supposed.

7. haha
    1:56 pm August 22, 2013 Permalink

Haha @ #5….I remember when I ate ‘shrooms for the first time too.

8. TOPS
    2:14 pm August 22, 2013 Permalink

@#6…Because the “Cayuts” are a great example of high academic achievement and I’m sure everyplayer they have speaks perfect English. Yes, you are “sposed to be SEC”, you and your pathetic excuse for a football program have failed in every aspect of the game. Maybe if they got those uniforms dirty, they would get some respect instead of being the laughing stock of the entire college football world. Doctor?…….of what? copy and pasting my original internet gold. You’ve probably never been on a college campus…..just because you have a UK tatoo and have been to a couple of ballgames at Rupp, you think it makes you a part of BBN, in the eyes of alumni you are just another toothless hillbilly!!

9. TOPS
    2:20 pm August 22, 2013 Permalink

#5….You probably would remember “the first time” you drug addled reh-tard. Time to get back to your job drawing welfare, drinking mountain dew, and eating pills.

10. TOPS
    2:21 pm August 22, 2013 Permalink

Correction, adjust fire…….#7 I meant.

11. @8
    2:25 pm August 22, 2013 Permalink

@8… It is indeed perplexing how uk football can at once reside in the ivory tower of college football, yet also be the laughing stock of it, isn’t it?

Let me know when you figure out how to reconcile those two contradictory statements.