Your University of Kentucky Wildcats

TeamPhoto2013a
Click to enlarge

Also, Za’Darius Smith, Ryan Lemond, and Bud Dupree:

BQ6bsIKCIAIVTbR

That Body Shapes Medical is really working, I can’t tell which one’s which.

13 Comments for Your University of Kentucky Wildcats

1. jcatron
    11:03 am August 5, 2013 Permalink

Za’Darius Smith looks like a monster. Going to be fun to watch the D do some work…even if the rest of the team isnt that great.

2. Maxwell
    11:05 am August 5, 2013 Permalink

I am super excited about our D-line. Mister Cobble’s senior year, Donte Rumph’s senior year, and these two guys at the ends. Going to be fun to watch.

3. KSRgraduateschool
    11:08 am August 5, 2013 Permalink

Hilar.

That guy in the middle really proves UK is getting more guys with SEC bodies.

4. JB
    11:09 am August 5, 2013 Permalink

You two in the back right corner! That’s cute……let’s see how cute you are after some sprints! LOL

5. Linda Taylor
    11:11 am August 5, 2013 Permalink

I’d like to see a Za’darius/Bud smash sandwich with Teddy Bridgewater in the middle. Bye Bye Teddy. When they are done with him they can switch their focus to bad boy Dyer.

6. Adorable
    11:31 am August 5, 2013 Permalink

Such a cute little team!

7. Teddy Bridgewater
    11:31 am August 5, 2013 Permalink

I’m wetting my pants. I won’t see guys that big the rest of the season.

8. theSkinny81
    11:37 am August 5, 2013 Permalink

5 – Hope they go all Taylor Wyndham on that @$$.

9. theSkinny81
    11:40 am August 5, 2013 Permalink

8 – “…since you guys never have a decent team.”

LOL. Except, UK has more wins head-to-head….

10. theSkinny81
    11:43 am August 5, 2013 Permalink

Could you imagine the squeals from UL fans in the stands if this was Bridgewater??? Lol Hey, it could happen.

11. Linda Taylor
    12:00 pm August 5, 2013 Permalink

8 – Look I don’t want to see him get a bad injury but when a player is bought and paid for by a dirty team he deserves to be sacked over and over and over and over all game long. When you have guys like Z and Bud hit you it’s going to hurt. Your whole team is full of players Hurt brought in from the Miami fiasco. How proud you must be to have such an honest and above board man (sarcasm) recruiting for you. As for us never having a decent team I distinctly remember Stevie getting loose and beating you when you were supposed to be top 10. We also beat LSU when they were #1. Never say never. Chawley is going to wish he had never said never sooner rather than later. Stoops is going to make him eat his words.

12. ATL-S
    12:47 pm August 5, 2013 Permalink

Obvious.. Ryan needs dreds

13. Linda Taylor
    3:23 pm August 5, 2013 Permalink

Apparently Za’darius and Bud are working on a sack dance. I can’t wait to see it … often, very very often. It’ll be as big as the John Wall dance. Here’s my name for it: the Z-Bud Sack.