Since I have a very limited knowledge of all things college football, UK Wildcats football included, I’d have a pretty tough time trying to give you guys anything that even resembled good football related content and commentary. Therefore, just like any responsible journalist would do if he were in my situation, I’ll just find other peoples work and make it look like my own. Click on the colorful words below to get an exact restatement of my extremely insightful thoughts on UK football after a big ole’ southern country fried whoopin’ given to Da Dawgs.
– A Sea of Blue writes that Georgia utterly dominated Kentucky in every respect except for the one that mattered–the final score.
– Derrick Locke tells Brett Dawson that Saturday night’s win was “probably one of the biggest wins in Kentucky football history.”
– “This team and staff never cease to amaze me,” says the C-J’s Chris Diggs.
– Larry Vaught on PawPaw getting his signature road win.
– Kentucky vs. Georgia by the numbers.
– The Cat’s Pause details Coach Brooks’ first trip as head coach to Athens, where the fans threw rocks and chanted Dawg Meat. Brooks has now vanquished those ghosts.