Andrew Wiggins’ recruitment now has its own website

Wiggins-3goggles

Andrew Wiggins’ recruitment has become such a spectacle that it’s spawned its own website (although at times, it feels like that’s what KSR has become). Whereisandrewwigginsgoingtoschool.com is devoted to Wiggins’ choice, with a poll, twitter feed, and fun but kind of irrelevant stats about the basketball phenom. The creator of the site compares Wiggins’ stats from his senior year to those of the NBA’s greatest. Check them out:

Points Per Game

Assists Per Game

Andrew Wiggins: 2.5
Larry Bird: 4
Lebron James: 4.6
Kobe Bryant: 6.5
Michael Jordan: 10.1

Just call it your second favorite website.

45 Comments for Andrew Wiggins’ recruitment now has its own website

1. JTack
    11:18 am May 10, 2013 Permalink

And people say he doesn’t like attention…

2. EBrown21
    11:24 am May 10, 2013 Permalink

@1.. Im sayin!

3. EBrown21
    11:25 am May 10, 2013 Permalink

This site and the UK fan base has completely soaked themselves into Wiggins that if he doesnt choose UK people wont appreciate what we already have.

4. kygal
    11:25 am May 10, 2013 Permalink

Doesnt sound like he likes attention lol

5. katmancsm
    11:29 am May 10, 2013 Permalink

You can vote for UK on the website. Show them the BBN love!!

6. Marsha Marsha Marsha
    11:36 am May 10, 2013 Permalink

Haven’t seen an incoming 2013 player video in a while

7. Garry rust
    11:36 am May 10, 2013 Permalink

2) Why do you think Wiggins formed the web site? It’s crazy fans doing it.

8. daddy
    11:39 am May 10, 2013 Permalink

funny i saw this website a week or two ago and unc was beating uk about 1400 to 800 or so, until UK fans found out. Its run by a unc fan

9. ukfaninohio
    11:39 am May 10, 2013 Permalink

This is a bit ridiculous the kid will be in college one year and can’t seem to make up his mind to save his life.And if it’s true he doesn’t want to tell the other teams no that seems somehow worse.Whichever girl can get him first will be set for life no way is he breaking up with her!That said come to the bbn we love you more than they do.

10. Ridge Runner
    11:41 am May 10, 2013 Permalink

{scratchin’ my head}

11. SeaCat
    11:41 am May 10, 2013 Permalink

Is it a myth that Joe B. Hall turned down
    Larry Bird because he was too slow??

12. mp3 Quran
    11:41 am May 10, 2013 Permalink

I have faith that is amongst the most vital facts in my situation. And i am glad mastering a person’s document. Even so will thoughts on couple of ordinary items, The web page fashion is good, your articles or blog posts is reason for reality exceptional : Debbie. Good job, best wishes

13. Steve
    11:41 am May 10, 2013 Permalink

WOw, assist per game is a glaring difference. Would love to see FG%, FT%, and turnovers per game for comparison. Did Andrew start the site ? If not, i do not see where someone can say “Andrew is screaming for attention”. I do not think he has any control over who starts up a website and its content. I am talking to you #1, you post like a #2.

14. Ridge Runner
    11:45 am May 10, 2013 Permalink

8…well that info helped a bit. I’ve at least quit scratchin’ Thx

15. Chicago
    11:48 am May 10, 2013 Permalink

Don’t give that website any traffic! I saw this a month or so ago… and it’s run by UNC fans — see bottom of website. “© 2013 Kenan Davis – A Personal Plea: Come to Carolina!”

16. Ridge Runner
    11:51 am May 10, 2013 Permalink

15…or heck, go there and dominate the poll in our favor. Ya know? Looks like we are on our way.

17. MemphisCat
    11:54 am May 10, 2013 Permalink

I will take that Bird guy…..

18. Stony
    11:57 am May 10, 2013 Permalink

19. NBA Comparisons
    11:59 am May 10, 2013 Permalink

Andrew Harrison- Chancey Billups/Deon Waiters
    Aaron Harrison- Ben Gordon
    James Young- Micheal Redd
    Andrew Wiggins- Durant/LeBron/Pippen Hybrid
    Juluis Randle- Chris Webber (but left handed obviously)
    Marcus Lee- Poor man’s K.G.
    Dakari Johnson- Poor man’s Demarcus Cousins

20. jim tom
    11:59 am May 10, 2013 Permalink

Tired of the Wiggins crap !

21. Bill Says
    12:05 pm May 10, 2013 Permalink

Wiggins will never be as good in the NBA as any of those names mentioned in this article, never.

22. JTack
    12:06 pm May 10, 2013 Permalink

13…I’m not saying at all that he started the site. If you believe for a second that he “can’t make up his mind” or that this process is being delayed for any other reason than attention, then you’re a moron.

23. me
    12:11 pm May 10, 2013 Permalink

#22 – Did John Wall, Patrick Patterson, and Brandon Knight also wait this long for the “attention” ? Knight didn’t even sign a letter of intent.

24. JTack
    12:22 pm May 10, 2013 Permalink

23…I would think coaching changes had a little something to do with Wall and Patterson. No clue with Knight. We’re talking about high school kids. Most crave attention.

25. Curious
    12:22 pm May 10, 2013 Permalink

Who’s Wiggins?

26. jared
    12:31 pm May 10, 2013 Permalink

And you wonder why I wanted a kid like Dominique Hawkins who really cares about Kentucky? I am sick and tired of all these 18 year olds who could care a less about college ball. Send them to the pros and lets kids who care play college ball.
    Who care about Wiggins?

27. me
    12:32 pm May 10, 2013 Permalink

#24 – Exactly! My point is that there can be many reasons to delay these decisions, and waiting this long is not unusual. It seems long right now because of the excessive coverage we get through the internet, and the huge nationwide anticipation with this particular recruit.

28. HYPE
    12:46 pm May 10, 2013 Permalink

I hope you all learned your lesson last year with me even though it doesnt appear you have…………its going to be a long season if i dont work out!

29. Rae
    12:53 pm May 10, 2013 Permalink

28. Every year has been hyped. Only one has not worked out. Cal had three great years, and yet one bad year is assumed to be the norm?

30. me
    1:14 pm May 10, 2013 Permalink

29# – spot on. Last year was also OVER-hyped – we certainly underachieved but should never have been considered title contenders in the first place.

31. Kenan Davis
    1:21 pm May 10, 2013 Permalink

Hi all,

I’m the creator of the site and yes, also a UNC fan. But I want to say that the site isn’t a UNC site. It’s for anyone who is interested Andrew Wiggins. So thanks checking it out and voting in the poll.

Best,
    Kenan

32. BBNFan
    2:30 pm May 10, 2013 Permalink

Anyone see the video Aaron Harrison posted where his buddy said “F Andrew Wiggins bro”. I have a feeling they don’t want him to commit to UK.

33. bluesman
    2:49 pm May 10, 2013 Permalink

#11 true JB and staff considered Bird slow but he wasnt the ordinary slow guy

34. Catfanman
    4:08 pm May 10, 2013 Permalink

This crap just pushed it over the edge…. I hope we don’t get him. Yes I said it… I hope he goes somewhere else. He’s full of himself and its a game to him. He has ( and won’t have ) no pride in UK. I hope he goes to Florida State.

35. Don W. Barlow
    4:17 pm May 10, 2013 Permalink

If you like this much attention! Kentucky is the school for you! If you want the NBA first pick in 2014! Kentucky is the school for you! If you want to win a National Championship! Kentucky is the school for you! If you want a great education! Kentucky is the school for you!

36. gog8tors
    4:19 pm May 10, 2013 Permalink

if you want to play in a half full arena, florida is for you baby! come on down

37. Larry
    4:42 pm May 10, 2013 Permalink

We don’t need a player that is selfish and not team oriented on a KENTUCKY WILDCAT team. We had that last year. Wiggins may or may not be that way, but if he is I hope he goes elsewhere. A Team with talent is nothing without the right TEAM concept in mind and spirit. GOOO Cats.

38. D'villeKY
    5:02 pm May 10, 2013 Permalink

This entire process has become one great boring trip !!
    Want toplay for a winner kid ?? Come to Lexington !! If you prefer something other than a winner try Florida State or UNC. I could really care less !!
    You’d be very welcome at UK but when push comes to shove, we don’t really need you. But——-take your time !!!1

39. Stony
    5:08 pm May 10, 2013 Permalink

These “fans” who claim the don’t want Wiggins will completely change their tune if he does pick UK.

40. Dave / New Mexico
    5:26 pm May 10, 2013 Permalink

I wonder which unfortunate school will land this distraction. I sincerely hope it’s not the Wildcats. We don’t need such nonsense in the Big Blue Nation.

41. nasty chasty
    5:59 pm May 10, 2013 Permalink

Did this list of doltheads actually attend Ky? Andrew, if you do read some of this garbage keep an open mind as to who is generating this negative drivel? My money’s on the frat buddies of Kenan Davis and his carolina clowns. No TrueBlue fan wants you to attend anywhere else except U.K.

42. Dan a moore
    6:16 pm May 10, 2013 Permalink

You all just set back and wait remember he don’t want publicly.

43. Mike
    6:38 pm May 10, 2013 Permalink

#42. I totally agree. There is no way that a TRUE UK FAN would post garbage like some of these. TRUE UK FANS want Andrew Wiggins!!!!! 40-0. Now thats greatness

44. Lcat
    6:58 pm May 10, 2013 Permalink

Andrew, he a heel. He got fixed up with Ms NC on the UNC campus. Whoa-he a heel. 1M in Cayman bank. Whoa-he a heel. Sleepover at MJs house in CH.Whoa-he a heel. Wouldnt you want to be a heel? We do not need him and aint goin to get him.Whoa-he a heel. Roy gave up a yrs salary to get him.Whoa-he a heel!!!!!!!!!

45. Pat
    12:38 pm May 11, 2013 Permalink

Jtack to the person with the first problem how does this make Andrew wiggins love attention now he didn’t make this website the kids doesn’t like attention he try’s to shy away frm every interview I jus dont get how ppl jus disrespecting this kid now I hope e comes to BBN so everyone else can be salty