Your Saturday UK-themed Trick Shot Video

You’ve seen these by now. It’s your standard YouTube trick shot video. BUT….this also has a UK backboard complementing the shots you have no prayer of making yourself. So enjoy and give all the message board respect you have in your little heart to the KSR readers who put it together.

Article written by Thomas Beisner

24 Comments for Your Saturday UK-themed Trick Shot Video

1. blue ink
    2:30 pm August 27, 2011 Permalink

lots of kids on roofs … safety first kids !

2. blue ink
    2:38 pm August 27, 2011 Permalink

?

3. 2020
    2:39 pm August 27, 2011 Permalink

No wonder that Chinese and Indian kids are kicking our kid’s asses scholastically. Are you under the age of 18? Better learn Chinese or Hindi so you can converse with your future boss in his/her native language.

4. Yroc53
    2:43 pm August 27, 2011 Permalink

Nothing like a bunch of rich white kids shooting trick shots… if only you could get a scholarship for that… oh well theres always the trust fund

5. Yan Xu
    2:47 pm August 27, 2011 Permalink

In the time it took just to edit that video, I taught myself C++.

6. PatPattersonISwalkingthruthatdoor
    2:59 pm August 27, 2011 Permalink

(5) nice

7. PatPattersonISwalkingthruthatdoor
    3:06 pm August 27, 2011 Permalink

So that’s what Jon Hood’s doing with his rehab time

8. Gilchrist on D
    3:06 pm August 27, 2011 Permalink

#3- Chinese and Indians can’t play ball. They would gladly trade in their boss skills . mmmm, Chinese food….

9. Sexy Rexy
    3:13 pm August 27, 2011 Permalink

If only any 1 of them were actually their first attempt I might be impressed.

10. Devin Carpenter
    3:16 pm August 27, 2011 Permalink

@2020 – Are you serious? Most of the kids in this video have a 3.5 GPA or higher. As well, you’re obviously not too intelligent if you believe that they would have to learn ANOTHER language to integrate into the business world, considering every other nation learns English. You know, since English is the business language of the world.

11. slimshady7ification
    3:16 pm August 27, 2011 Permalink

Looks like the Cats will have another number one recruiting class.

12. CouchCat
    3:17 pm August 27, 2011 Permalink

Guess you can’t please everyone, Beisner. I thought it was awesome. Everbody tried trick shots as a kid. Mine just rarely went in!! This video is so much better than the video that used to always be on SportsNation with the D-bags(Duke Fans) in a pool throwing multiple alley oops to each other and pumping their fists in the air, and acting like they actually accomplished something great. colin cowherd loved it if that says anything

13. BS-KY
    3:20 pm August 27, 2011 Permalink

The people that believe these videos are real are the same ones who still believe in Santa and also believe that wrestling is real. LOL

14. Proud Grandpa
    3:21 pm August 27, 2011 Permalink

What a fantastic job, both shooting and videoing. These boys have a future in film production, and maybe even basketball.

15. CouchCat
    3:31 pm August 27, 2011 Permalink

You’re Sh!&$ing me!! Santa? And Wrestling?! Thanks!!

16. Cat Fan!
    3:32 pm August 27, 2011 Permalink

Wow, this video is really real. I am actually lucky enough to know these boys and I saw some of these shots. And a couple were on the first try.

17. bung
    3:36 pm August 27, 2011 Permalink

summer in Ky….practice basketball, cut tobacco, go fishing…heck yeah….great vid, I am asking Santa for a new garage this year. #4 sorry about your living standard if you think this is rich. Well, I gotta go get the Rolls Royce waxed before I go to the rasslin arena thang.

18. Unknown Person
    3:36 pm August 27, 2011 Permalink

Wow, this video is real and I am actuallly lucky enough to know these boys and I saw some of the shots and a couple were on the first try.

19. granny pool shark
    3:49 pm August 27, 2011 Permalink

why are most of the goals lowered?!

20. Methadonia
    4:07 pm August 27, 2011 Permalink

It is the off season, BUT damn you all got 2 come up with some NEW material!

21. Steady
    4:10 pm August 27, 2011 Permalink

19. The goals are not lowered, the ground is higher.

22. Baxter
    4:41 pm August 27, 2011 Permalink

Clearly these kids would be better off sitting around reading sports blogs like all of us rather than doing any activity outside. What are they thinking?

23. Yan Xu
    12:56 am August 28, 2011 Permalink

(10) I could get a 3.5 GPA in a Ky high school, and I’m 9 years old. In fact, I’m already taking US college-level math courses. And I can speak 3 languages. Good luck negotiating trade terms with me in 20 years. I’ll speak English for you.

24. witness