Your Nerlens Noel Awesome Moment of the Day

MID-MORNING DANCE BREAK! Check out Nerlens Noel breaking it down Gangham Style with the kids at this morning’s Pro Camp. The guy really is a kid at heart.

But, don’t think he’s taking it easy on these little campers. Nerlens didn’t let up in the finals of the knockout game:

Man, that little kid can shoot. Sign him up.

BQbRhllCIAEjvfW
Photo by @CoachCalDotCom

MKG and Anthony Davis are also in the building to help out today, so stay tuned for more pictures, and hopefully, dance videos.

15 Comments for Your Nerlens Noel Awesome Moment of the Day

1. Steely Dan
    10:19 am July 30, 2013 Permalink

My butthole puckers every time I watch him land

2. TallyCat
    10:29 am July 30, 2013 Permalink

It’s the game of knockout that never ends!

3. Chicago Chris
    10:32 am July 30, 2013 Permalink

The one camper’s dad’s comment on Cousins does make me wonder if things change when the cameras are off. I don’t want to think it, but these guys can’t all be “on” 100% of the time.

4. Jughead
    10:50 am July 30, 2013 Permalink

Nerlen needs to eat him some wheaties or something.

5. Musehobo
    10:54 am July 30, 2013 Permalink

Man that Noel is a thug. Those teams that passed on him got really lucky (uses sarcasm font).

3. What are you talking about? Cousins? What?

6. Bobbum man
    11:05 am July 30, 2013 Permalink

Bringing all the players back and keeping them affiliated with UK as much as possible after their college careers is one of my favorite parts about Cal, love seein all these guys comin back

7. RahRah
    11:11 am July 30, 2013 Permalink

^^Agreed, #6 Bobbum. That’s why comments like the ones Sheppard made last week annoy the heck out of me. I’ve never seen a coach work so hard to keep alumni involved with the program.

8. DH
    11:14 am July 30, 2013 Permalink

5)I’m pretty sure he’s referring to the following comment made yesterday:

July 29th, 2013 at 4:40 pm
    He is a terrible person I’m a big cats fan but my son went to the camp one this year and Cuz was a total ass didn’t do anything with the kids till the media showed up he was there with to goon body guards at a kids camp never will I root for him again!!

9. bosshog
    11:19 am July 30, 2013 Permalink

I can’t believe how skinny Nerlens calves and ankles are in this video-it almost looks like some kind of illness!

10. Musehobo
    11:21 am July 30, 2013 Permalink

8) Ahh ok. Was wondering.

11. Gangham
    11:38 am July 30, 2013 Permalink

The kid right behind Nerlens in the 1st video is awesome. He’s not even in the dancing group, but he stands up and starts cutting a rug.

12. BlueFins
    1:10 pm July 30, 2013 Permalink

Funny thing about the Davis, MKG photo is that’s how it is. The players get mobbed by the parents for autographs. Some of which, I’m sure, is for sale.

13. Joe Dennison
    1:46 pm July 30, 2013 Permalink

Nerlens I wish you could have stayed. You are a great representative of yourself and BBN.

14. Ronnie Rose
    1:48 pm July 30, 2013 Permalink

#3 and #8. Don’t believe everything you read. For all we know it was a you-of-ell loser trying to stir something up.

15. Joe Dennison
    1:50 pm July 30, 2013 Permalink

For those that think Nerlens has very skinny calves and ankles, I remember a guy who played NCAA and Pro ball with a much bigger chest and upper chest who had very skinny calves and ankles. His name was Wilt Chamberlin. I still think today he’s the best there ever was and had very few injuries.