Your 2013 NBA draft lottery odds

The NBA draft lottery is five hours away and fans are anxiously awaiting the draft order. Once the ping-pong balls are drawn tonight, we will have a pretty good idea whether or not Nerlens Noel will become the third No. 1 overall pick from Kentucky in four years under John Calipari.

Here are the team-by-team and pick-by-pick odds:

odds
SI

Let’s go Charlotte. Or Sacramento.

Follow along on ESPN at 8:30ish.

Article written by Drew Franklin

11 Comments for Your 2013 NBA draft lottery odds

1. imnotthefiveo
    3:39 pm May 21, 2013 Permalink

Or how about go detroit or go washington?

2. Except For The Pacers
    3:44 pm May 21, 2013 Permalink

Am I the only one around here who wants UK players on as many different pro teams as possible?

3. why the hate
    3:50 pm May 21, 2013 Permalink

for the pacers 2?

4. I Say
    3:56 pm May 21, 2013 Permalink

Noooo. I would rather watch former players play on a team that is good, not a team loaded with other former players. With that said I hope it’s the Cavs. Kyrie is going to be carrying them in a couple years and they have a lot of great young talent.

5. BOSOX
    4:03 pm May 21, 2013 Permalink

I want Nerlens on Cleveland!!!! I have a lot of friends that live near Parma, OH and when I visit during basketball season I could watch him and Kyrie play.. Lets go Cavs

6. Dr. Funke
    4:04 pm May 21, 2013 Permalink

I would actually like WAS to win but Orlando has Doron Lamb. I dont think Nerlens would fit in sacramento.

7. Michael F. Jox
    4:15 pm May 21, 2013 Permalink

This yr’s draft is a joke. They should seriously let the NBDL teams make the selections after about the 8th pick.

8. BNClay
    4:18 pm May 21, 2013 Permalink

My money is on Pheonix winning the #1 pick, just a gut feeling, but I would like to see Noel end up going to Dallas, Minn., or Washington, as those teams figure to be decent in the next couple of years.

9. matt
    4:19 pm May 21, 2013 Permalink

Why in the heck would we want Nerlens to go to a cess pool of a franchise like Sacramento or Charlotte? They are horrible. I hope Nerlens goes to Cleveland (franchise player in Kyrie Irving, Varejao, Waiters) or Washington. Phoenix doesn’t have any talent. Charlotte would be okay because the 2014 Draft is ridiculous (they can add a scorer in Jabari Parker, Wiggins, or Randle), but I like to see Cats in the playoffs like Bledsoe.

10. matt
    4:21 pm May 21, 2013 Permalink

#6 Doron Lamb averaged 3ppg last season. Not sure he is an NBA player he shot like 30% in the D-League

11. Han
    5:40 pm May 21, 2013 Permalink

8) They do need a new face of the franchise, and while that officially has nothing to do with the lottery, we all know it does.

9) Cleveland will still suck because of the owner.

Washington probably really wants him in hopes that adding another elite talent gives them a chance of re-signing Wall.

Charlotte is a nice pick because he’d be with MKG, and they’d have a good chance of getting one of our guys next year like Randle, Andrew Harrison, etc.