You Want Your Tickets? Go Get Your Tickets.

Thanks to Brett Dawson for tweeting this out – the tickets for the Tampa games are on sale now.  Go ahead and snatch them up, Kentucky needs as many fans there as possible.  We need to show them that we deserved better than a 4 seed, and the best way to do that is to make it to the Final Four.  Plus, Beisner told me you could all stay at his place.  Promise.

Get your purchase on, here.

Article written by Will Lentz

32 Comments for You Want Your Tickets? Go Get Your Tickets.

1. Yroc53
    7:33 pm March 13, 2011 Permalink

Anyone else think we pissed the NCAA off with all the Free Enes stuff so they screwed us with our draw? Conspiracy theory numero uno

2. Yroc53
    7:33 pm March 13, 2011 Permalink

also first….!

3. Gavin S.
    7:39 pm March 13, 2011 Permalink

Where’s Matt with a scathing attack on the NCAA, pointing out their obvious dislike for Cal being the primary motivation for this blatant screw-job? I want words from on high to justify my anger.

4. BigBlueWestCoast
    7:40 pm March 13, 2011 Permalink

We have ONE loss over 10 points. It was against the Big East champ on a (faraway) neutral floor. Take that one out, the other 7 losses were on the road by an average of 2.8 points. Three of those to teams that made the tourney [2 (UNC), 2 (FLA), and 10 (UGA) seeds] and one team that should have made the tourney (Alabama).

I haven’t been sold on this KY team as a contender, but taking those facts into consideration … are we better than I think we are?

5. lumberjackcat
    7:41 pm March 13, 2011 Permalink

Join the group on espn tournament challenge whyisufa2seed

6. BeiverFever
    7:42 pm March 13, 2011 Permalink

I guarantee this had EVERYTHING to do with the FreeEnes stuff. I can’t wait for UK to kick Ohio State’s azz. F*%$ the NCAA and their President. UK got hosed.

7. The Real Hambone
    7:44 pm March 13, 2011 Permalink

Listen…Listen… you hear that? That’s one giant sigh coming out of Louisville. They’re soooooo relieved to avoid KY.

8. jpb5367
    7:47 pm March 13, 2011 Permalink

Same arena that we beat Duke in 1998, correct? That place was a dump and scoreboards never worked.

9. David
    7:51 pm March 13, 2011 Permalink

Does anyone know what time or which session we are playing in on Thursday? I see tickets on stubhub for all three sessions or broken up individually, which are a lot less expensive. I can’t find the game time anywhere

10. Bg Cat
    7:53 pm March 13, 2011 Permalink

The Ncca Had 2 Take Puke Winning Acc Tourn. Into Consideration By Giving Them A No 1 Seed. I Wonder Why UK Didnt Move Up After Pasting Fla. Again. I Think The Sec Should Move Its Final To Sat. To Leave No Doubt Its Result Matters 4 Seeding Purposes.

11. Doran Lame
    7:54 pm March 13, 2011 Permalink

Can’t find games times anywhere either…wonder if Coach knows.

12. Gaytors suck
    7:56 pm March 13, 2011 Permalink

Actually it’s not it’s in Tampa not st Pete. The gaytors shouldn’t have got a two seed with a win today none the less get to play on a court 1.5 hrs away from gainesville. One more question is it just me or did anyone not see doron lambs stats for the tourney?

13. Lovemyaveragecoach
    7:57 pm March 13, 2011 Permalink

The good news is we are playing our best and OSU isnt 11 deep. We can beat anybody the way we are playing now. Imagine if we had Enes to go head to head w/ Sullinger again like the all star game. Oh well, lets do it anyway. Oh, yeah, WVU go zone on us this yr beeotches.

14. old_school
    8:01 pm March 13, 2011 Permalink

I’m usually not one to complain much about the seeding at tournament time – but this year the questionable seeds are so blantant.

How is Florida a 2?????

That one defies logic.

I thought UK winning the SEC Tourney in convincing style against Gators would vault Knetucky to a 3. But surely didn’t think it would elevate Florida to a 2. That’s just crazy.

Actually thought Louisville deserves at least a four if not a 3 seed, and hate how they pitted UL and Morehead in the first game – they did this a couple of years ago. Would really like to see the state schools witha chance to advance a round.

15. CalifCatFan
    8:02 pm March 13, 2011 Permalink

Hey Breisner, dibs on the couch.

16. bballdoc
    8:03 pm March 13, 2011 Permalink

How about it? Has anyone found out the Thursday tipoff time?

17. NOSE BLEED
    8:05 pm March 13, 2011 Permalink

Tickets just went on sale and all thats available is in the nose bleed section.. Drive 1000 miles to sit in the upper arena. Ill save my money for Newark.

18. meeksuperfan
    8:06 pm March 13, 2011 Permalink

They had to make florida a 2 to have that big first round upset to advertise. When we beat Ohio St the door will be wide open.

19. bballdoc
    8:07 pm March 13, 2011 Permalink

I think KSR forgot to reset the clock. It’s an hour later than the time that’s showing.

20. Wildcats62
    8:12 pm March 13, 2011 Permalink

lol yeah they did forget 19… anyone know the GAME TIMES!?!?!?

21. Tampa Gal
    8:14 pm March 13, 2011 Permalink

If anyone wants to buy me 2 tickets to Saturday’s game (it’s my birthday guys, come on!!!) then I have an extra bedroom/bathroom to offer. NOTE: I have a big dog and my honey (also a UK grad) will be PISSED if I go and he doesn’t, hence my needing 2 tix!!! I’m 10 min west of Tampa airport, which makes me less than 20 min from the forum. Head 20 min to the west of me, then you’re at the beach – not too shabby! (I’m dead serious, so proof of tix required!)

22. Catfan1972
    8:18 pm March 13, 2011 Permalink

Times to be announced on Monday.

23. flipside
    9:28 pm March 13, 2011 Permalink

21) lord you’re brave posting that on this site!

24. Ukkilla005
    9:28 pm March 13, 2011 Permalink

Uk 14 pt fav

25. KSR Power
    9:30 pm March 13, 2011 Permalink

Posting that link on KSR is taking ticketmaster down

26. Computer Blue
    9:30 pm March 13, 2011 Permalink

I’m convinced the NCAA didn’t even take the SEC tournament game today into consideration.

27. committeesux
    9:39 pm March 13, 2011 Permalink

26 i completely agree. i mean if we would have lost i see no way that we could have gotten any lower seed than what we got from beating florida by 16 POINTS.

28. Cinderella
    9:46 pm March 13, 2011 Permalink

Game times won’t be announced until at least tomorrow afternoon. Same as always. Chill out.

29. Galtoid
    9:48 pm March 13, 2011 Permalink

SEC tourney’s championships game should happen on Saturday, not
    Selection Sunday. Memo to the suits in the SEC!

30. Cinderella
    9:49 pm March 13, 2011 Permalink

Ooops. Released early this year. 2:45 on Thursday. 2nd game, 1st session?

31. DT in DC
    10:00 pm March 13, 2011 Permalink

A friend told me he found the game times. UK plays at 4:30 on CBS. He said Louisville plays at 1:30 on TBS. I didn’t realize they were playing games on other networks.

32. AC
    12:18 am March 14, 2011 Permalink

Anybody know anything about student tickets?