Yet another NBA Draft Profile: Brandon Knight

The Utah Jazz play by play announcer breaks down Brandon Knight’s game.

Article written by Drew Franklin

11 Comments for Yet another NBA Draft Profile: Brandon Knight

1. deandre
    10:52 am May 31, 2011 Permalink

2. Blue Virus
    10:57 am May 31, 2011 Permalink

“never gets to the rim” and then Brandon promptly gets to the rim 2-3 times in a row. Douche.

3. Marcus L. Owens
    11:14 am May 31, 2011 Permalink

Think Mike Bibby + Jason Tery + Chancy Billips all rolled in to one.

4. Oogie Boogie Man
    11:20 am May 31, 2011 Permalink

Best thing I’ve seen on here in awhile. Interesting analysis. #2… sensitive much? Geez.

5. JEREMY
    11:33 am May 31, 2011 Permalink

Do they hav any other game tape to analize, other than the maui classic n the tennessee game???!!

6. Marcus L. Owens
    12:04 pm May 31, 2011 Permalink

Jazz have some nice pieces.

7. samus
    12:16 pm May 31, 2011 Permalink

That analysis was awful. Only clips from early in the season and they pick and choose plays to prove their point. Lets talk about his handles…then we will show 3 turnovers he had early in the season and come to the conclusion that it is questionable. You could find 3 bad turnovers to criticize from even the soundest of point guards.

8. stratblend
    12:24 pm May 31, 2011 Permalink

I’m pretty sure this was the first time this guy had ever watched this film…. please tell me he didn’t rehearse that… it was terrible commentary. #fail

9. Lando CALrisian
    1:00 pm May 31, 2011 Permalink

Thought it was hinda funny that all the mistakes were pretty much early in the season. Just shows how quick BK can pick things up. Gonna enjoy watching how he learns the NBA and proves guys like this wrong. haha

10. catcrawler
    1:15 pm May 31, 2011 Permalink

I think it was a fair assessment for Brandon. I can handle him going to the Jazz

11. Joe Big Blue
    4:05 pm May 31, 2011 Permalink

I had to stop watching halfway through. I couldn’t take it. BK is a draft pick because of his run towards the end of the season, sec tourney, and then ncaa tourney. To analyze him based on the beginning of the season and a tennessee game is atrocious.