YAHTZEE! 3-star WR Tyre Brady commits!

tyre-brady
Brady’s the one on the left

Roll those dice! Three-star WR Tyre Brady has committed to Kentucky. Brady visited today, and chose the Cats over Florida, Florida State and Mississippi State. Brady (6’3″, 180 lbs.) is a Florida native who is considered to be very underrated and would be ranked higher if he hadn’t missed his sophomore year due to academics or transferred multiple times.

His buddy CJ “Kiss a baby” Worton (the one on the right in the pic) spoiled the announcement for him on Twitter:

Check out his highlights over on Hudl.

Go welcome him to the fam on Twitter.

30 Comments for YAHTZEE! 3-star WR Tyre Brady commits!

1. The professor
    6:09 pm June 14, 2013 Permalink

Why is everything being moderated now?

2. Costa Rica
    6:11 pm June 14, 2013 Permalink

Doesn’t matter how many stars ya got, when you’ve got scholarship offers from Florida and FSU, you know the guy’s good.

Quality players on top of quality players. That’s the class of 2014 for UK.

3. BigBlue
    6:11 pm June 14, 2013 Permalink

Stooooooooooooooooooops!!!!!!!

4. STOOOOPPSS
    6:11 pm June 14, 2013 Permalink

SSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. BigBlue
    6:12 pm June 14, 2013 Permalink

Offers from UF and FSU say more than stars

6. trooth
    6:18 pm June 14, 2013 Permalink

we should never have kicked joker aside the way we did

7. MadTex
    6:20 pm June 14, 2013 Permalink

#7 – why not? He wasn’t doing squat, especially in recruiting.

8. trooth
    6:21 pm June 14, 2013 Permalink

8-goatroper

9. This is real
    6:25 pm June 14, 2013 Permalink

This is crazy awesome. We’ve gotten YAHTZEE so many times my head is spinning. In a good way.

10. Jeffrey
    6:27 pm June 14, 2013 Permalink

Yes, we should of never kicked Joker aside, 7, and deal with his mediocre recruiting, and horrible seasons.

11. motodog
    6:32 pm June 14, 2013 Permalink

Worst highlight film ever

12. VinDatuk
    6:35 pm June 14, 2013 Permalink

Legit and stooooopid question: Do we get to over-sign since at least five guys have left since Stoops came aboard? I know the limit is 25, but I thought if you were under the total limit for four year players you could over-sign? I’ll sit back and duck for the beating I’m about to take for asking.

13. Wow!
    6:45 pm June 14, 2013 Permalink

12 – What you don’t like seeing the same 12 yard screen pass from three different angles. I found it breath taking ha ha

14. Ranking?
    6:56 pm June 14, 2013 Permalink

What’s our ranking now? Beat the Vols yet?

15. Costa Rica
    7:22 pm June 14, 2013 Permalink

25 signees per year is the max. Most programs, if they have 26+ players they want, will ask the 26th, 27th, etc players to take a preferred walk-on position, meaning the player will attend the school right away but will not go on scholarship until the next academic year. It’s a routine practice.

16. pschmidt
    7:44 pm June 14, 2013 Permalink

UK has not accepted his commitment yet so you should have waited Matt before you stole the info AGAIN from JR at CI…

17. pfife
    7:58 pm June 14, 2013 Permalink

Yahtzee is stupid. I know, I know. The authors of this site will gang up on me, but that’s OK. It really is stupid.

18. Ridge Runner
    8:05 pm June 14, 2013 Permalink

17, actually it is very creative. What’s stupid is bandwagon jumping on other terms, phrases, clichés, etc.. used by other schools because you can’t develop something unique yourself.

19. Ridge Runner
    8:06 pm June 14, 2013 Permalink

17, I didn’t mean to imply “you” as you personally. That was meant plural.

20. pfife
    8:16 pm June 14, 2013 Permalink

19-I appreciate your comments and thank you for your clarification. My point is that this site cannot decide whether it is a ‘ridiculous site’ or the ‘premier site’ of UK sports. This yahtzee stuff is fanboy $hit. So is the earlier article instructing readers to hate Western Ky. That was REALLY stupid.

21. BigBlue
    8:29 pm June 14, 2013 Permalink

20) Then don’t view KSR, you won’t be missed.

22. pfife
    8:38 pm June 14, 2013 Permalink

21-fanboy/ty tomson (intentionally misspelled)

23. ukfanaticat
    8:54 pm June 14, 2013 Permalink

Actually UK will take 27 recruits for 2014. Class of 2013 was short of the 25 max, so our 2 JC 2014 recruits can enroll in JAN and be counted towards 2013. Hope that clears it up.

24. Catman4Life
    9:32 pm June 14, 2013 Permalink

That ‘fanboy’ stuff as you call it was originated by Coach Tommy Mainord. Know what you’re talking about before you open your mouth and insert your foot.

25. pfife
    9:42 pm June 14, 2013 Permalink

24-whatever. ‘fanboy’ is a term which has permeated every author on this site. I’m sure you’re real ‘proud’ of the Flag Day post above. Go hang yourself. #BBNBetterOff

26. Catman4Life
    9:59 pm June 14, 2013 Permalink

25-I am simply telling you where the “Yahtzee” stuff came from , since you act like KSR started it. I think some if the articles here are hilarious, some asinine, some informative. I am not defending KSR, merely trying to enlighten a fool like yourself, who would resort to telling someone to “go hang yourself”. You are correct with your hash tag, however. The #BBN would be better off without you.

27. jonathan
    10:01 pm June 14, 2013 Permalink

25, uh, in case you’re new this is a fan site run by self-avowed “fan-boys” (and gals) so it is only natural that the posts reflect that. surely you can understand the difference between “fan-boy” sites such as this, and other objective (at times) news sites like newspaper and magazine sites.

28. J A Brooks
    10:49 pm June 14, 2013 Permalink

Y don’t people get lives… Your activity for the day is to bemoan “yahtzee” and complain about the site you hate enough to keep on visiting?

Just read or don’t read the posts you like or dislike. Your not forced to come here.

29. TimA
    11:01 pm June 14, 2013 Permalink

According to rivals, the UK staff has not accepted his commitment as of yet. No UK coach has twitted ‘yahtzee’ yet.

30. bigbluebear
    11:28 pm June 14, 2013 Permalink

Not even the legions of clueless/increasingly scared trolls can take the smile from my face tonite. I wanted coach Stoops over everyone else. I knew he could/would change the mindset/standard we have all been fed/sold by the previous lazy/self loathing/overpaid excuse makers of days past. Just never would I ever have hoped to even guess at what Stoops&Co. have done already. I joked that he might someday make even coach Cal look like a loafer on the recruiting trail. One joke that has happily turned and groin kicked me speechless in it’s utter, actually there is no word in human speech that can truly define the utterness of my surprise. It will no doubt be 2/3yrs but for ONCE I will feelthey will be spent in the best interests of the program/canvass. We morsel than many have stood by our team through endless seasons of mediocrity willing to accept that the only good teams we will see for our money are the opponents, SEC anyway. I knew that Joker wasn’t trying, I just never imagined that he literally just kicked back anook his paycheck. All the while feeding us the same old tired line of excuses I have always heard. Or simply blaming the players/fanbase. I can only thank the lord we gt the RIGHT man for the job. We have the makings of the dynasty that should have been/never was under the Bear.