WVU Fans Want Her

We might end up sharing a conference, but we’ll never call you our brothers. The language gets dicey at the 3:30 mark, so you might want to stop before then. Who am I kidding? Of course you’ll stop watching by then.

Article written by Thomas Beisner

28 Comments for WVU Fans Want Her

1. Z.Rex
    10:22 am September 7, 2011 Permalink

I bet their family tree looks like a totem pole.

2. SexnNursinHomes
    10:24 am September 7, 2011 Permalink

I hate yellow. It gives a false hope of happiness.

3. Kyle
    10:26 am September 7, 2011 Permalink

Wow. The end of that just makes we want his Dad to turn to his side and backhand the F#@$ out of his inbred son.

4. Catsfoever
    10:28 am September 7, 2011 Permalink

I hate you wvu!!!!

5. Brian
    10:43 am September 7, 2011 Permalink

These guys actually resemble Louisville fans! Especially the guy up front rocking the “linebeard”!!!

6. Mountaintrash
    10:43 am September 7, 2011 Permalink

WVU Is not a good fit…… Do you want to see these idiots roaming around Lexington scaring women and children? They culturally DO NOT fit in with the SEC, they would be the red headed step child of the conference. Plus I would much rather travel to Blacksburg, Charlottesville, Clemson, Tallahassee, or Atlanta for away games than Morgantown.

7. Jones Returns
    10:49 am September 7, 2011 Permalink

Screw yall. I hope they join. I grew up in WV and moved to western Kentucky in 5th grade. I went to UK. I’m a die hard UK basketball fan and a die hard WVU football fan. I have been begging for this day for so long. It would be an awesome rivalry game between UK and WVU. It would be a tremendous addition to the conference. I can’t wait… The move just makes sense.

8. PittDaddy
    10:50 am September 7, 2011 Permalink

All I could take was 9 seconds and I didn’t have the volume on.

9. Ddub
    10:51 am September 7, 2011 Permalink

R u sure these guys arent louisville fans dressed up in disguises????

10. bigcat22
    10:51 am September 7, 2011 Permalink

The Lexington Charity Club hosts:
    The RALLY and OVERTIME to support the UK Football Team and the UK Children’s Hospital
    The Rally and Overtime, hosted by the Lexington Charity Club, is the kickoff event for the first home football game of the season. The event will be held at the 5/3rd Pavilion with current students, alumni, past players and many others. Together we hope to light a fire throughout the entire Big Blue Nation!

There will be games and giveaways throughout the event. Our Emcees for the event are Ryan Lemond, sports anchor and Kelly Ann Beile, former Miss Kentucky. Members from the UK Dance Team will be there to perform, spirit banners from UK Sororities will be on display, there will be a Perkins Pie Eating Contest, Goodfellas Pizza eating contest and much more!
    Prizes Include:
    – Two 50 Yard line tickets, Nine rows from the field for the best dressed and most spirited fan
    – Free Bourbon and Toulouse Meal for Winning Sorority Banner
    – Free Raising Canes Meal for the Fraternity that wins the Pie Eating Contest
    – Free Goodfellas tailgate for the winner of the Goodfellas Pizza eating contest
    Don’t forget to stay for Overtime (8-12) when The Tim Talbert Project will be cranking out great music all night long. Overtime is the after party for The RALLY for all supporters over the age of 21. Proceeds from the event will benefit the UK Children’s Hospital.

Your $5 ticket not only allows you to purchase drinks at the outdoor bar hosted by SKYBAR Lexington, but will also allow you access to the KY Ale Truck, Rosebud’s, Silks, Cheapside, Wildcat Saloon, Bluegrass Tavern, SKYBAR Lexington and Redmon’s.

Join the Lexington Charity Club in kicking off the start of the 2011 home football season and help support the UK Children’s Hospital. Every $5 counts!!!

Stop by Kennedy Book Store or go to http://www.lexingtoncharityclub.com/upcomingevents to purchase your tickets today!!! You can also purchase tickets at the 5/3rd pavilion the night of the event.

Who: Lexington Charity Club

What: The Rally for the UK Football Team and Overtime Block Party to raise money for the UK Children’s Hospital

When: Friday September 9th, 2011 from 7PM-12AM

Where: Cheapside Park, 5th/3rd Pavilion
    269 West Main Street
    Lexington, KY

Sponsors: Benezet and Associates, Bourbon and Toulouse, Tin Roof, Raisin Cane’s, Goodfellas Pizza, Perkins, Parlay Social, Wildcat Textbooks and S&S Tires

11. hate wvu
    10:58 am September 7, 2011 Permalink

Waste of time!!!!!!!!!

12. TROG DOG
    11:15 am September 7, 2011 Permalink

@10 TL;DNR

13. thatsbudda
    11:17 am September 7, 2011 Permalink

If my kid talked that way his ass would be out on the side of the road. We crank it up every Saturday on the way to the game and we don’t jump around like a bunch of Kansas City fa, I mean Morgantown mountaineers. Nice linebeard though Hardlayer,uhh,Pipebody

14. Chad
    11:23 am September 7, 2011 Permalink

Stop watchin heck I Fast Forwarded to the 3:30 mark. haha.. AKA the pipe layer.. haha. I think it was more of a video resume than dance video. He is actually a pipe layer.

15. QueenCityCat
    11:50 am September 7, 2011 Permalink

I made it to the 0:15 mark. WV, the armpit of America.

16. dick10,000
    12:11 pm September 7, 2011 Permalink

Hey SNNH, I bet that’s some quality poo poo those A&M girls toot out! What do you think?

17. SexnNursinHomes
    12:19 pm September 7, 2011 Permalink

16- A+ Grade. Their diet probably consists of lettuce and hummus. Organics.

18. notBomaniJones
    12:27 pm September 7, 2011 Permalink

Wow. Just wow. Keith Sweat? Really?

19. Cash Money
    12:46 pm September 7, 2011 Permalink

SEC needs to go all in. Don’t go with just 14 teams. Step up and be the first super conference: Missouri & Texas A&M in the west then has West Virginia and Virginia Tech to the East. This obviously would hurt UK as far as football goes. We would need to find a way to pick ourselves up and get better.

20. theSkinny81
    12:51 pm September 7, 2011 Permalink

curse you #16!! you stole my comment verbatim!!! lol

21. macsauce13
    12:54 pm September 7, 2011 Permalink

7. Rivalry? What rivalry. There is no rivalry between UK and WVU

22. bluetooth
    1:39 pm September 7, 2011 Permalink

what kind of father would tolerate that ? not this one .

23. JackB
    1:42 pm September 7, 2011 Permalink

As to the video: why? I’ll never get that time back.

As to adding WVU – it has the teams to justify moving into the SEC. But it wouldn’t add much of a TV market. Maybe a CB and short wave radio market, but I’m not sure ESPN even has a CB handle.

24. Real Cats Fan
    1:51 pm September 7, 2011 Permalink

Geesh, what a bunch of knuckleheads!

25. Mojocat20
    3:08 pm September 7, 2011 Permalink

SEC can’t consider WVU. They are the most classless bunch of idiots in sports.

26. wvrefugee
    7:53 pm September 7, 2011 Permalink

Hey boys….don’t hate the eers! After spending the past 18 years in Louisville I’ve finally been able to leave the hell hole called Kentucky for Morgantown! Love it here and the fans are still the same.
    You UK fans are the pot calling the kettle black let me tell you!

27. CatFanForLife
    11:52 pm September 7, 2011 Permalink

Just a couple of steps removed from UL fans. Heaven help us if we invite them to join the SEC.

28. FinjaDave
    8:04 am September 8, 2011 Permalink

WVU fans are Louisville fans without education, class, teeth, etc…..