– On this Blue-White day, ESPN takes a look at Trevard Lindley, who they are calling a “silent assassin”
– Brett Dawson of the Courier-Journal previews today’s football scrimmage at Commonwealth Stadium
– The Herald-Leader writes that Darnell Dodson makes it official with UK.
– Hmm. This is what the John Wall sweepstakes has come to. Reporters calling each other out in print. I have to say, I love it.
– In some kind of strange news, Western Kentucky commitment Jordan Swing was named Gatorade Player of the Year for Alabama , beating out the #2 player in the country (DeMarcus Cousins), a rising 5-star player (Eric Bledsoe) and the #41 player (Christian Watford, heading to Indiana). Obviously, Calipari is already losing the south to Ken McDonald. He needs to step it up.
– Coach Calipari broke down the Bulls-Celtics game on a Chicago sports radio station and said that he liked that the Bulls got blown out because it will serve as an awakening. Audio here if you’re really ambitious.
– This could be interesting. Pelphrey and Pitino are working on a Louisville-Arkansas series of basketball games
– Jackie MacMullan of ESPN takes a look at how Rajon Rondo is developing into the Celtics’ leader in this year’s playoffs
– If you like watching indicted women walking silently into a courthouse, enjoy this video: