Willie Cauley-Stein raps about the Nikes on his feet…

While we all wait for Willie Cauley-Stein to announce whether or not he will stay at Kentucky or enter the NBA draft, Cauley-Stein is enjoying the Nikes on his feet…and rapping about it. Willie-Cauley Stein was featured in Hyroglific’s latest song “Nike on my Foot.”

Here’s a sampling of Cauley-Stein’s (or Trill Will’s) lyrics:

“You can call me Willie Cauley-Rich….”

“LeBron’s on my feet, got me feelin’ like a king.”

“People staring at my feet, pretending that they know me…”

Better, worse or on par with Nerlens Noel and Terrence Jones’ rap debuts?

Article written by Ally Tucker

I once successfully requested "The Wobble" to be played 6 times at one wedding.

31 Comments for Willie Cauley-Stein raps about the Nikes on his feet…

1. Nashvillain
    8:01 pm March 29, 2013 Permalink

2. Mike
    8:08 pm March 29, 2013 Permalink

Frankly, I wish Cauley would keep it buttoned until he decides one way or the other.

3. Jack
    8:13 pm March 29, 2013 Permalink

Who cares?

4. Greg Ostertag
    8:16 pm March 29, 2013 Permalink

Wack. I hope he leaves.

5. Ukcatsfan2
    8:18 pm March 29, 2013 Permalink

I don’t understand Rap!

6. Joe
    8:21 pm March 29, 2013 Permalink

I love big Willie, but that is terrible. Nike on my foot but no brain in my head. Willie my man you’re better than that. If you’re gonna rap at least wake up

7. FrigFullofBeer
    8:22 pm March 29, 2013 Permalink

Not bad, Willie having fun!!! #4 shut up…. Stop your trolling and leave the WCS alone

8. MP
    8:28 pm March 29, 2013 Permalink

5, not much to understand. anybody can do it..clearly.

9. Cat Daddy
    8:31 pm March 29, 2013 Permalink

Sadly, a lot of people that post on here are Trolls–that are not even UK fans but people that are trying to stir things up—-

10. Capt
    8:34 pm March 29, 2013 Permalink

How bored must the trolls be??? The bird with teeth is winning. Go watch it!

11. Capt
    8:36 pm March 29, 2013 Permalink

Ally, why post this? You like causing trouble?

12. Gimme dat money
    8:36 pm March 29, 2013 Permalink

Willie seems to have affection towards money, no?

13. Bill Brasky
    8:36 pm March 29, 2013 Permalink

that was awful. i never thought i would say this but that was worse than Ron Artest… correction, meta world peace’s “rap”.

14. Aweful
    8:43 pm March 29, 2013 Permalink

He should be embarrassed by that. What a turrrrible waste! C’mon Willie…you’re better than that. And don’t anyone say “these are 18 year old kids” as an excuse.

15. FrigFullofBeer
    8:46 pm March 29, 2013 Permalink

Yes, you correct anyone can “rap” there has been good ones! Jay Z, Ice Cube, and 50 Cent….. Look at their net worth! As well as anyone can do country music, corn bread and chickens. Just depends what people like. Everyone is so flipping opinionated these days… Lets your kids try to sing then someone says that they suck or they aren`t doing something the way you want it! Makes a difference huh? Life is short ppl need to worry about themselves and not others

16. got8
    8:47 pm March 29, 2013 Permalink

If I had a year like they did. I would be working harder on my basketball game then singing!!

17. Records
    8:57 pm March 29, 2013 Permalink

#15 I sometimes frig after I’m full of beer

18. FrigFullofBeer
    9:04 pm March 29, 2013 Permalink

Awww, #17 whats wrong? Having daddy issues again… Poor little guy 🙁 I know it hurts keep your head up buttercup

19. blue reality
    9:18 pm March 29, 2013 Permalink

He says Willie-Cauley…GRENCH…NOT Rich

20. bluemister
    9:35 pm March 29, 2013 Permalink

Willie, maybe you and Wiltjer should spend more time working on your game than your rap career.

21. BlueLionKingX8
    10:08 pm March 29, 2013 Permalink

This time next year, this song mite actually be a hit

22. WKYblue
    1:11 am March 30, 2013 Permalink

#12 I agree with you and have noticed that myself. Also I’ve noticed that he seems to be playing with us at this time. Saying I’ve told you what I’m gonna do. From what ive read all year Dakari Johnson could have started for this years team at the 5 spot. I think being a average player in a below average year has went to somebody’s head. I’ve been a UK fan since 1972 , I say take your money and run WCS. This years team was the most unpredictable and most embarrassing team at times that ever had a UK uniform on. I’ll take my chances with all new recruits next year . Get rid of all the cancer from this year. We were only 7 or 8 deep this year. Also it is probably in the best interest for players from this years team to go to the NBA because the place I work at doesn’t draft people and in about 2 years they will probably be applying for jobs there. I can’t stand arrogance especially from somebody that was very lucky to be asked to play at UK.

23. WKYblue
    1:33 am March 30, 2013 Permalink

I love it now that we get to see some of the top talent in the country play at UK but this years team is a sample of things to come I think we need to rethink the way things are being done. I don’t want to see kids coming in wearing FU(f#%k you) on their jersey rather than UK.

24. WKYblue
    1:34 am March 30, 2013 Permalink

Meant but if this years team is a sample of things to come.

25. Willie Cauley Who?
    1:47 am March 30, 2013 Permalink

Where would WCS be if he wasn’t recruited by Coach Cal? Same place Zylan Cheatham n Ryan Shovranko would be. Playing mid major and unheard of until they get the Kentucky exposure.

26. Ben McLemore says
    3:00 am March 30, 2013 Permalink

I’m overrated n wasn’t ranked as high as WCS,AP or AG but I still love and respect the program I had the opportunity to play for. I would still be a unknown player had I not went there. Now I’m going be a lottery pick because I cared and had pride in myself. Hope to see each one of you after u get called up from the D-League. I’m sure the money is still good but its like being an adult walkon. But there will be plenty of time to mess with the fans on Twitter.

27. WKYblue
    3:36 am March 30, 2013 Permalink

Actually I think Cal should clean house this year. Don’t want any negative carryover attitudes from this year. Seems to me like the buck was passed around to 4 players all year. AG,AP, Harrow and Wiltjer. Cal has too much class to call them out by names but obviously the attitudes aren’t needed anymore. Yes we need experienced players but with the right attitude. I say just start all over again. We have 7 recruits coming in gonna add Hawkins and Wiggins is gonna commit the night of the Final 4. UK gets big press exposure then. Let em all leave.

28. Jen
    9:36 am March 30, 2013 Permalink

Kids singing about the joys of material things. It shows a lack of insight that is pathetic.

29. BlueLionKingX8
    12:08 pm March 30, 2013 Permalink

Omg…..ppl are such PRUDES!!!! There’s country songs about committing suicide but if a kid raps about shoes hes frowned upon….WILLIE I WANT TO OFFICIALLY WELCOME YOU TO KENTUCKY…….#TOM PAYNE received the same criticism Smh

30. Javid
    1:37 pm March 30, 2013 Permalink

Video is now private.

31. MikeD40
    1:38 pm March 30, 2013 Permalink

Dont think I like Willies attitude involving the fans. Anyone else wondering why he talks about ‘Kentucky’ fans instead of ‘the’ fans or ‘our’ fans? We really dont care about his decision as much as he thinks