Wiggins cuts his list, will take an official visit to Kentucky

Andrew Wiggins news! Yes!

This morning, Evan Daniels reports that Wiggins has cut his list to four–Florida State, Kentucky, Kansas and North Carolina–eliminating Ohio State and Syracuse.

Daniels also reports that Wiggins will take official visits to Kentucky, Kansas and North Carolina. The dates are tentatively set for February 27th for Kentucky (for the Mississippi State); March 4th for Kansas, and March 9th for UNC. As we know from @NosillaDraw and her fellow FSU coeds, he’s already visited Florida State.

Get your chants and your signs ready, folks.

19 Comments for Wiggins cuts his list, will take an official visit to Kentucky

1. RealCatsFan
    10:25 am February 12, 2013 Permalink

Friggin’-A, I will be at that game in sec 23. I’ll be sure to give him a big yell. Take him to center court and have him do the Y!

2. Don't overdo it!
    10:30 am February 12, 2013 Permalink

Remember that he hates attention. So, don’t overdo it and scare him off…

3. Wall2Cousins
    10:35 am February 12, 2013 Permalink

instant Boner.

4. Sean
    10:38 am February 12, 2013 Permalink

#2 I say go all out, make signs. It’s what makes us different. If he doesn’t like us for us then why trick him into coming by acting like we don’t care that much.

5. Jezz
    10:39 am February 12, 2013 Permalink

This is important. There is plenty of time to prepare something cool. Make it happen ERupption zone.

6. Jezz
    10:40 am February 12, 2013 Permalink

I agree with 4, go all out. There’s no listening to Pete Thamel in this house.

7. Invisible Obama
    10:46 am February 12, 2013 Permalink

Ashley Judd is single. Just say’n.

8. wiggins
    10:48 am February 12, 2013 Permalink

If i didnt like attention why would i go and drop 57 in response to an article someone wrote about me? we are who we are, lets show him the love BBN.

9. Crizzle
    10:50 am February 12, 2013 Permalink

FSU maximized the use of their sl*ts, we need to do the same. Time to turn things up a notch.

10. MemphisCat
    10:55 am February 12, 2013 Permalink

Just be BBN, we will be stronger then any of the pretenders out there, NC State put on a big show for Randle and now if he went to a game un-announced, they wouldn’t recognize him. Lol

11. Thad Castle
    11:10 am February 12, 2013 Permalink

I’ll take him to the goat house, bring him some sloots, and get him hammered. He will sign is LOI as soon as he leaves.

12. Tennessee Wildcat
    11:18 am February 12, 2013 Permalink

You guys crack me up. Don’t worry, I’m sure that everything will be taken care of correctly and appropriately. Coach Cal usually always gets who he really wants, and I’m sure that Wiggins is number one on his list.

13. Duke sucks
    11:26 am February 12, 2013 Permalink

Wiggins is great! I’d still rather have Gordon to go with what we already have! Have to wonder if there will be enough balls to go around with Wiggins and the rest of this class. Last years team was more the exception then the norm when it comes to great players giving for the team! Just my opionion!

14. big cat 65
    11:33 am February 12, 2013 Permalink

F.S.U. go big blue!!”

15. Musehobo
    11:37 am February 12, 2013 Permalink

After Wiggins’ latest tweets (in reply to Thamel’s article) I really think he’ll come here. One look at that locker room, plus Cal’s commitment to “players first”…I think we’ll get him.

16. Rich
    12:16 pm February 12, 2013 Permalink

I think he is waiting to see what Poythress is going to do, pro or not. He certainly isn’t waiting to see what any FSU player is going to do. He would have already committed to them if he liked them so much.

17. rich
    12:18 pm February 12, 2013 Permalink

Hey UK soroity girls (EKU gals welcome too) get your “whore uniforms” dry cleaned for Andrew on the 27th. Let’s give him a BIG UK BONER!!!

18. Jpo
    12:31 pm February 12, 2013 Permalink

17. No, not eku girls

19. bosshogg24
    12:55 pm February 12, 2013 Permalink

When you are Wiggins or Randle you don’t wait to see what any player is going to do, you are the best on the planet and will start anywhere regardless of who is there! If players come back they will come off he bench!