Who ya got? Alex Oriakhi or Anthony Bennett

b

With a big commitment coming from Nerlens Noel this past Wednesday, the roster of the 2012-2013 Wildcats is starting to form. We know that Noel will man the middle of the starting five, and fellow 2012 signees Alex Poythress and Archie Goodwin will be at the wing positions. With Marquis Teague expected to declare for the NBA draft by the April 29th deadline, NC State transfer point guard Ryan Harrow looks like he’ll be inserted into the starting lineup as well. That leaves the power forward position as the only question mark for next year. Most will say that Kyle Wiltjer should be the starting “four” heading into next season, but it looks like Coach Calipari has plans to again bring Wiltjer off of the bench. I think this is the right move because it is a place that he has thrived at so far, and a role that he can get even better at next season. Bennett, the number seven overall prospect (Rivals.com), is expected to announce his decision on where to attend college relatively soon, and word is that Kentucky is in the lead for his services. On the other hand, UConn star Alex Oriakhi is also deciding where to use his last year of eligibility and Kentucky is definitely in play to land the former Huskie too. With Oriakhi having only one year to impress NBA scouts before his eligibility runs out and Bennett looking like more of a one-and-done type of talent, neither one of these guys want to come sit on Calipari’s bench. These guys want to start. So if you had to pick one who would be a better fit for our team?

From what I’ve heard from Big Blue Nation most fans covet Oriakhi’s experience as a national champion to go along with the youth on next year’s team. That’s completely understandable, but Bennett is top ten on every national high school rankings for a reason. I got a chance to see Bennett play up close at the McDonald’s All-American game in Chicago last month and I can see why Coach Cal would want to have him in Lexington. He’s an absolute beast. He’s a listed at 6’7 but he looks and plays much bigger than that. If I had to classify his game I’d say he’s Michigan State’s Draymond Green with more athleticism. Don’t believe me? Check out the Big Canadian:

As good as Bennett looks on that clip, he’s young like most of the other starters for next year. Every championship team at least has that one guy who has been through the ringer and can provide some stability down the stretch, i.e. Darius Miller. Oriakhi is proven and has hardware from 2010 that might make him a little more valuable, especially come March. I think Bennett will be a better pro and has a higher ceiling, but I also think this team could have either Oriakhi or Bennett and be extremely successful next year. So who ya got?

Article written by Rashawn Franklin

105 Comments for Who ya got? Alex Oriakhi or Anthony Bennett

1. Ridge Runner
    5:01 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

Bennett preferred. A lil worried about Alex being a “me person”.

2. Robster
    5:03 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

I want depth this time around, so I want them both.

3. UK_Coach
    5:07 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

Bennett!!!

4. backpack
    5:08 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

Bennett is a stud. 100% want him, but why not take both. If I can only take one give me Bennett.

5. Chris
    5:09 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

Prob Oriakhi – we need an experienced player. Everyone knows Darius was huge last year when our team needed a jolt. Time after time. I’d like someone who’s not a freshman or sophomore.

6. u-u-uk
    5:10 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

Bennett looks like he still has some baby fat on him…once he gets on campus and gets in the weight room LOOK OUT!

7. E
    5:11 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

Oriahki, we need a leader with title experience. He’s going to be a cat unless Bennnet commits first (which is why Bennett is rumored to being close to commuting even wo all his visits).

8. Big O
    5:13 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

Me. I just called Cal and he was on the steps of the capital. I’m the one you want

9. dgtuk
    5:14 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

its a big tent…room for all…lets get them both!

10. Jim
    5:15 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

Both! Then add Parker too. We r gonna lose 7 guys and still need 3 more to really reload. Who’s returning? Long, Malone, Polson, Beckham, Wiltjer, Harrow. So that leaves 7 open roster spots.

11. E
    5:15 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

Committing, commuting is what you do at the ville.

12. kybigblue
    5:16 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

Oriahki’s numbers dropped last year when moved to PF.

13. SexnNursinHomes
    5:18 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

Thanks for posting that Bennett vid. He need him, he doesn’t miss. In that video I didn’t see him miss one damn shot. We need a guy that has a 97% or 100% field goal average.

14. Eric K
    5:18 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

Bennett, that’s four players in the top 14, IN CAL WE TRUST!! GO CATS!!

15. Ridge Runner
    5:19 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

Yeah either would be fine and I trust Cal to work out those kinks for whoever the one is that comes.

But to those of ya stating..”Both”, thats the part that I see Alex being perhaps tought to work with. I could be wrong but he doesn’t appear (from his history) to be one who would take a whole season of sharing playing time much.

16. rod serling
    5:19 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

Oriakhi because he can slide over and play center and gives us a nice three man rotation in the post. The three man rotation down low has worked the last three years and Cal seems to like it. Plus I could see Noel/Oriakhi owning the paint as a shot blocking tandem the way Davis/Jones did this year.

On the other hand, I don’t agree that Bennett is a one of done, more of a 2-3 and done (just my opinion). So I’m happy either way.

17. E
    5:19 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

What we really need is a guard who can shoot.

18. blueblue
    5:20 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

I’d like to get Bennett. I agree we need atleast one veteran. I want that roll to be filled by Doron Lamb!!

19. Ridge Runner
    5:21 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

17…Poythress can knock down shots whether at 2 or 3. He can fill it up.

20. bluristhurr
    5:21 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

Don’t want anything thats ever had to do with UConn.

21. Baldy in Mendo
    5:22 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

Podcast anyone? Anyone? Podcast?

22. kybigblue
    5:22 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

Bennett will probably end up at UF our biggest threat in the SEC. I believe he has a bigger upside than Oriahki and will put bigger numbers. He may be a better outside shooter than Jones. Plus, if every starter goes pro this year than it would be interesting to see if Cal can win a title with 5 freshmen starters. If he does what recruit would not want to attend UK.

23. Tooblueforyou
    5:22 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

Bennett just for the chance that we get a 2nd year out of him, plus hes an amazing athlete

24. kybigblue
    5:24 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

Meant to say Bennett would probably end up at UF if he passes on UK.

25. Ridge Runner
    5:24 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

20…part of me knows what your saying there.

26. Herp Derp
    5:28 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

Oriahki hands down. Both are one and dones in different ways, but Oriakhi has the experience and knows how to prepare for a Final Four.

Plus, got to watch Bennett in some high school invitational championship game a few weeks ago…dude had great skills but was lazy. First name that popped to mind was Randolph Morris. That’s not a good thing.

27. UK Homer
    5:29 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

Both. Come here. Win here. Even if you don’t put up the numbers you could have at another school, the NBA won’t care enough not to draft you. Alex and Bennett need to think of the upside of UK…what if you come here AND put up numbers? Lottery. Just ask Wall, Cousins, Knight and perhaps AD, MKG and Jones.

28. SexnNursinHomes
    5:31 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

26- man why did you just ruin it for me picking Bennett. Dammit, you just said he was like Randolph Morris. 5* talent, 1* effort. Dammit, I’m picking Oriahki, I switch my choice to Oriahki. Damn damn damn

29. Mack
    5:31 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

I want both. Bennett looked really good in the Hoop Summit, seems he was strong in the paint and could shoot from outside, and even though it was difficult to see in that type of game he is suppose be very good on defense. Oriakhi has the experience and a 3 year starter on a tesm that won a NC last year. Wonder what the size of Bennett’s wing span? I’m sure either will be great and if not both then Coach will make either better.

30. NashvilleCat
    5:32 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

Oriachki. I like the idea of having SOME experience on next year’s team.

31. just
    5:33 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

Just count the tattoos and take whoever has the least

32. ukstudent2011
    5:33 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

Gotta go Anthony Bennett for a couple of reasons.
    1. He seems like a guy who would stay 2 or 3 years. Don’t see him as a 1 and done, and can develop into a really solid presence. Oriakhi would only be around for 1 year guaranteed.
    2. Anthony Bennett is more talented.
    3. Oriakhi didn’t play very well this past season, even with great guards around him. He underachieved.
    4. Bennett could end up at a place like Florida.

33. BlueMist
    5:33 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

27) But I agree with ridge runner, in that it might be a problem with Oriakhi. He has tasted what college is like at UConn unlike the UK players you named. He has had some issues there when Muhammed came and took some pt.

34. Grand Pappy UK
    5:33 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

VACATE

35. Doctor J
    5:35 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

Bennett because Donovan wont have him then, and let’s add Amile
    Jefferson to this class and we will be fine.

36. BlueMist
    5:38 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

32) yes he (oriakhi) underachieved because Drummond came in and stole some of his minutes. I mistated earlier when I said Muhammed. sorry.

37. Richard
    5:38 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

Terry Rozier!!!! The best incoming freshmen in college basketball!

38. Ridge Runner
    5:39 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

1 things for sure… If anyone can ease our concerns, it’s Cal…lol

39. Bob
    5:40 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

We already have an Alex but we’re losing an Anthony, so need to reload.

40. gog8ors
    5:40 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

Sorry Big Blue fans but Bennett is all Gator. Not trying to stir anything up, just telling you that he will announce his commitment to the Gators in early May. UK will be fine, can’t get them all, all the time.

41. Rex Chapman
    5:40 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

Anthony Bennett without a doubt 100 percent. Anyone who says any diff. is not intelligent. Bennett is light years more talented and will be able to stretch the defense, with his outside shooting. Alex Oriakhi is very one dimensional.

42. jumpman78
    5:41 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

22. Kentucky wouldn’t win with 5 freshmen starters because Harrow would be a Sophomore with a year of playing experience in the ACC and one year of practice under Cal.

43. DavisBrow
    5:41 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

It is a toss up for me. One has definite one and doneness, the other has the potential to be one and done. While Oriakhi has experience, it wasn’t experience in this system. So he too will have a lot of learning to do. I think Bennett gets the slight edge to me though, if only because of that possibility for the 2nd year.

44. bluefan
    5:42 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

#35 Took my answer!
    Bennett is raw power and talent. Coach could get the best out of him.

I love Amile Jefferson. Got game and a great attitude.

45. E
    5:44 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

We need another guard. I still hear we get Pollard tho and that will help.

46. Dr. Gonzo
    5:44 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

Bennett.

47. Ridge Runner
    5:44 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

40…think we all had learned our lesson by saying “anything is certain” till its announced. We can predict but nuthin is certain when it comes to specific recruits stating where they are going to college.

48. Big Blue 66
    5:45 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

37. LOL, you mean the undersized number 80 player in the country…hhaaaa haaaa lol

49. Ridge Runner
    5:46 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

ps…except UK will be #1 every year overall in recruiting…ha!

50. ShelbyCatFan
    5:47 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

Anyone else like all the silence about Doron Lamb?? I feel like he may come back! Any one got any recent news on Lamb?

51. Jack
    5:48 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

Im pretty confident we will get one as I was with Noel/shabazz. My guess is we get Bennett before Monday and oriakhi heads to mizzou. Oriakhi is wanting playing time and I think hes gonna be worried if bennett commits first. Bennett I believe is down to uk and fl in his mind and with the latest guard commit at fl, it puts us over the top to win his services soon. I would love to have both and we would have the most impressive front court possibly in history. Just imagine Noel, oriakhi, Bennett, wiltjer, cauley, and possibly poythress to fill In down low every once and a while. Although oriakhi would provide the leadership role like miller, his impact wouldn’t be as huge as millers as dariuss greatness down the stretch mostly came with long balls and a presence on offense while oriakhi is a defense-oriented player. Both would be fantastic as we would be gaining so much talent and size in Bennett and defense and leadership in oriakhi. If only, but right now I believe Bennett would make the team more talented and overall a greater dominance of opponents. Either one will make our team fantastic, and hell without either our team is fantastic, but I believe Bennett will have a slightly larger impact. This guy is awesome. He’s definitely worthy of his top-10 status

52. Catfan24
    5:49 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

I’ll be happy with either!!!!

53. Ridge Runner
    5:50 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

50…No sir but I’ll be honest.

Other than the obvious Davis & Jones, hell any of the rest would not surprise me one way or the other. Even MKG because of who he is has the potential.

54. JQ
    5:51 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

Let’s go for both, now we have 5 “FREE” fouls down under.

55. Big Blue 66
    5:51 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

40. why do you come on here, everything you ever say on here backfires on you. Seems like since ol Bearup had to stop the money flow, ol Billy D all of a sudden cant do as well

56. JR.
    5:52 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

Cal has the ability to evaluate both players and how they will fit in to his team concept. Either one of these guys will help greatly in a run 4 #9 if they will play and trust the coach. I know team chemistry issues were present on last years UCONN talent laden team. Who knows where that fault lies. So I will trust Cal to make the best decision for our 12-13 squad.

57. blitzedanddazed
    5:54 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

BENNENT

58. ShelbyCatFan
    5:57 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

53- yea that’s my feeling and most think I’m crazy. Agree obviously Davis and jones are long gone. And I think Teague will benefit by a very week PG draft class. Just felt Lamb could LAUNCH his draft stock. Think he was way overlooked by fans this past season (deservedly so with Davis)

#d9nasty

59. duhville cat
    6:00 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

Bennett and another guard.

60. catinhat
    6:00 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

Assume this has been covered, but would he be the first player to win a NCAA title with two different schools? If I’m Oriakhi it’s a no-brainer to want to come to UK to be long that option.

61. JEREMY
    6:01 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

Who needs experience? After that video…BENNET
    Plus, I wouldn’t want to face him twice or even 3 times a season!

62. Chris
    6:05 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

Who runs better? ok, him.

63. Booyakasha!
    6:08 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

Bennett might be Grandmama 2.0. Reminds me of Larry Johnson.

64. DEVASTATION INC
    6:11 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

About time for this report. WTF this is the missing piece. Thanks for covering it. For what its worth, I’ll take either but would rather have bennent.

65. bobthebuilder
    6:17 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

Id take Bennett.

66. Pitino Hater
    6:17 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

It really pisses me off when you dipshits pit one recruit against another. Why does it have to be one or the other? They’re both great players and would be terrific additions to the roster. Why not both? What kind of message are you sending to these kids?

67. Jud
    6:20 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

Who is the backup 2?

68. STB
    6:22 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

Bennett most definitely. Dude is an absolute beast and #2 on my wish list…Nerlens was #1

69. CATS
    6:27 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

We aren’t getting both, so everyone saying both should just stop. Oriahki has made it clear he doesn’t want to share time so if Bennett comes, Oriahki won’t. Oriahki is a good player with experience, but Bennett is the better player with no college experience. I’d probably want Oriahki just because of the experience. 3 things we need as of now: experience, 3-point shooter, a big man at the 4. With Oriahki we get big man and experience, with Bennett we just get big man. I really wish Doron would stay though because we need a ‘go-to’ guy for 3-point shooting. Goodwin, Wiltjer, and Poythress can shoot 3s, but we need someone with 3-point shooting being a specialty. Who knows, Cal may bring in a JUCO like Dodson for shooting. Plus, Oriahki would benefit from KY than any other school because he will play a 4 here. At other schools he will be a 5 and he isn’t going to play a 5 in the NBA.

70. CATS
    6:30 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

Someone might have said it already, but I read Florida filled all of there scholarships as of yesterday, so that might have an effect on Bennett because someone on Florida’s team will have to give up there scholarship. Bennett will also end up here because Florida already has a big 4 in Patric Young. Bennett will not except being a back-up. He’s already stated he wants to get to the NBA quickly so he can give his mom a better life. He’s a one-and-done.

71. silverado
    6:32 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

Love to have Bennett, but this rumor that the 4-spot goes to someone other than Wiltjer before practice even starts is bogus. Kyle MUST be beaten out before he loses a starting spot. The guy is a UK Cat.

72. thenamerobdigity
    6:41 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

Brad Beal declared and opened up a spot for him

73. nassau65
    6:47 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

why not have both?

74. gog8ors
    6:51 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

This is a nice debate and all but it is meaningless. Bennett is all GATOR. I told you weeks before it was announced that Kasey Hill was going to be a Gator and people doubted that too. Sorry folks but time to move on to another recruit, Bennett is going to Florida. But hey, thanks for bragging on him, hope you think as highly of him in orange and blue.

75. BlueMark
    6:55 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

If we can only have one, we need the one who will be better this year, since both will only be there for one year.

76. nassau65
    6:57 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

74. you also said we were gonna get bitchslapped in gainesville. how’d that work out? Go on back to the swamp, pal-we haven’t missed you.

77. ononUofK
    7:03 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

This new site for UK fans is pretty sweet. Check it out > http://bigbluenation1865.webs.com/

78. C,ing9698
    7:04 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

ORIAKI IS NOT A POWER FORWARD!!!!!
    Has anyone watched any Uconn games for the past three years????
    He absolutely has no perimeter or midrange game. He is somewhat effective as a center. THAT’S IT.

BENNETT IS WHO WE NEED!!!

79. Blue Cat
    7:08 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

Rival saying Bennett to Florida and Oriakhi to Mizzo both SEC.

80. C,ing9698
    7:16 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

ORIAKI is going to Missouri or Carolina. He would be the starting center at either school.

Bennett would get plenty of time splitting duties with Wiltjer.
    Florida returns yeguette and Murphy.

Kentucky is the spot for Bennett.

It’s on if he comes!! We need his muscle, and perimeter game.

81. C,ing9698
    7:17 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

Rival also said Noel to georgetown.

82. Blue Cat
    7:22 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

72 Florida signed a guard today filled the Beal slot and are scrambling trying to figure out what to do if Bennett signs.

83. catsfan18
    7:23 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

Doesnt matter now, Oriakhi to Mizzo

84. edgehoops
    7:26 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

Bennett, he brings more to the table. Yes AO has experience and a title, but Bennett doesn’t and that makes him just as hungry. Furthermore, Bennett can step outside and knock down the three, rebound as good if not better, and put up higher scoring numbers offensively.

85. Paducahfan
    7:29 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

31 – agreed

86. Bamacat55
    7:32 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

I would take the guy with the better skill set away from the basket, which I think is Bennett.

87. The Big Schwig
    7:49 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

Oriakhi’s hardware is from 2011, NOT 2010 which is what is mentioned in this post. Can’t believe none of you numb nutses has mentioned this.

88. Catgrad97
    7:54 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

It’s a moot point, Oriahki just announced his transfer to Mizzu. And while it pains me, UK is running 2nd place to Florida and maybe even 3rd behind UF and UNLV for Bennett. Let’s see if Cal can get Bennett in for a visit and make up some ground.

89. HangTen
    8:10 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

OMG! sign that tub of Mountain Holler right now, Cal!

90. Tom Blevins
    8:23 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

88. We’ve got allies in our quest to get Anthony Bennett. Archie Gooldwin, Nerlens Noel, and Alex Poytress are with him this week, as they prepare for the Jordan Brand Classic. I know they’re all working on him, trying to get him to become the next Wildcat.

91. jmfatz47
    8:27 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

26) oriakhi wud be under cal, not tubby. Things may have been different for morris had cal been here

92. BCO
    8:55 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

Bennett. Not even close.

93. Cking9698
    9:56 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

88- we ain’t running second or third to anyone. Bennett is going to be a cat. Point blank period.

94. Flattops Forever
    10:29 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

Undecided. That clip of Bennett does not impress me. Does he have the ability to go one on one with your other PFs?? Looked like all fast breaks with no one to stop him? Tell me I’m wrong..? Not impressive at all.

95. IwantafakebarneyCD
    11:02 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

Florida has no more scholarships to give……….

96. gog8ors
    11:11 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

Walker graduated, Beal is leaving for the NBA, and Pitchford is transferring to be close to his grandfather who is ill. Florida has a scholarship available for Bennett. He will be announcing in early May and making public his commitment to the University of Florida. I can’t make it any plainer for you folks. Give it up already, the Bennett boat has sailed to Florida. Get over it.

97. BUCats
    11:20 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

Bennett reminds me of a slimmer Renardo Sydney. Maybe w/o the attitude problems and laziness?

98. Cking9698
    11:27 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

96- sources say otherwise. Florida has Murphy and Larsen. Bennett wants warm weather, but he can get that in the nba and when the cats go on the road. His mother was impressed Saturday night. Florida was once the leader, but the kid wants a ship, not an elite eight banner. You get over it. Bennett will be a cat.

99. kybigblue
    11:36 pm April 13, 2012 Permalink

gog8ors

If Bennett knows where he is going why wait until May.

100. Tom Blevins
    7:49 am April 14, 2012 Permalink

I wish KSR would stop posting articles like this one. There is always a good chance that some fan will respond and post something negative about one or both of the players. There is always a chance, however small, that the player or players will read the post and be offended. Finally, we fans don’t get to decide who comes to Kentucky. Coach Calipari decides who to make the offer to, and the players he offers, decide whether or not to accept. I think he’s doing a good job of attracting top talent, don’t you? So please, no more which-player-would-you-rather-have-if-we-only-get-one-of-these-two articles.

101. gog8ors
    10:56 am April 14, 2012 Permalink

99. He has to pass an online math course that he didn’t know he needed until late(guidance counselor mistake)before he can officially commit. That is why he has to wait until early May to make it official. 98. You are correct, Bennett does like the Florida weather and we have lots to give, unlike Canada. Kentucky has warm weather in the summer but the fall,winter and spring can be cold, drab, and gray. Not exactly the best weather in Kentucky, I guess that is why so many Kentuckians come to Florida for vacation. Like I said earlier, Bennett is a Gator. I know UK fans are used to getting every recruit they want lately but face it, Cal struck out with Oriaki(sp), Muhammad, and Bennett. Maybe this is a little reality check for those that think he is perfect.

102. nassau65
    12:30 pm April 14, 2012 Permalink

101 gogaytors
    you are blatantly incorrect, but just too ignorant to realize it. go back to the swamp, we haven’t missed you since you predicted a whoopin for the Cats in Gainesville. There is a reason AO didn’t come to UK. You don’t know what it was, i don’t either, but if Cal wanted him, he would be a Cat. But you just keep on acting like you are “all knowing”, and coming to a rival site and posting your BS. I don’t know what you’re sellin, but we aint buyin it. I would imagine once bennett commits to UK, we wont see you again until you decide to come back and spew some more BS about the gaytors beating the Cats again next season. Good luck wit dat, pal-get lost.

103. nassau65
    12:37 pm April 14, 2012 Permalink

add to 102
    and to think a kid will come play ball in fla just because it doesn’t get as cold there, is just about the most ignorant thing i’ve read today.

104. gog8ors
    4:38 pm April 14, 2012 Permalink

nassau65, you can refuse to believe me if you want, that is your choice. I will be back here to eat crow and congratulate UK if Bennett becomes a wildcat(because I know it isn’t happening). Will you be back to say that I was right and you were wrong if Bennett signs with the Gators? Time to put up or shut up.

105. Mike
    8:24 am April 15, 2012 Permalink

UK fans are idiots! Kyle Whiltjer you need to transfer if John Calipari is going to leave you out to dry like that! By making you sit on the bench again next year! You are a starter kid leave that program if that happens!