We’ve already made fun of Arkansas fans today, let’s give Alabama a turn.
The “people video taping themselves watching big games” movement is in full swing and I couldn’t be happier about it. If I told you this was a video of portly Alabama fans watching the end of the Stanford-Oregon game, might that be something you’d be interested in? I thought so.
I watched the video and I had thoughts/questions. These are those thoughts/questions:
1. Where did the girl get the megaphone? It appears to be a high quality megaphone. Like the ones male cheerleaders use to slap their hand against and yell “defense” into, but I don’t know how a normal citizen gains access to one.
2. What about a small apartment necessitates having a megaphone in your hand while watching a game? The room is small, if you want your thoughts to be heard just speak them out loud.
3. Why is everyone standing inches from one another? I realize the room is small and the people are big, but they are standing right on top of one another.
4. If you thought that was a baby the woman tossed in the air at the end, that makes two of us. But it wasn’t. It was a DOG. If I’m that dog I’m peeing all over that woman for throwing me in the air.
5. When it comes to Alabama wall decals, how many Alabama wall decals are too many Alabama wall decals? Is three too many, or is two not enough?
I think the important thing to take away from this video is this: If you are considering video taping yourselves watching the end of a big game, ALWAYS go ahead and do it.