Wendy’s® BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich and Pulled Pork Cheese Fries feature premium pork shoulder smoked for hours with real hickory chips and topped with your choice of smoky, spicy or sweet barbecue sauce. Try it today on a brioche bun with crunchy slaw or atop our natural-cut cheese fries.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
— KSTV (@KSTV_Sports) October 1, 2015
He couldn’t even make it though the sentence.
#9 Jonathan Dunn
— Jonathan Dunn (@jonathandunn20) October 1, 2015
I don’t know if I am pumped up or scared.
#8 DJ Otis Badass
— DJ Otis Badass (@DJOtisBadass) October 1, 2015
What a wus.
#7 Dillon Goodmanâš¾
"98% of the south was southern baptist, the other 2% are UK basketball fans." #BBN
— Dillon Goodmanâš¾ (@DGOOD1414) October 1, 2015
I feel like that number is really low. It has to be more than 2%.
#6 DJ TRAVISTY
— DJ TRAVISTY (@DJTravisty1) October 1, 2015
Remember when getting Patrick Patterson was a big deal?
#5 Ashton Smith
— Ashton Smith (@ashton_smith) October 1, 2015
You did good, Ashton. Beer and KSR. That’s a good man.
#4 Tawny Aguayo
The name Wenyen reminds me of Funyuns and I really dig that. #BBN
— Tawny Aguayo (@TheTawnyAguayo) October 1, 2015
Well. Now I am sold.
#3 Chris Ison
— Chris Ison (@ksp612) October 1, 2015
I think this is a good representation of how a lot of us are starting to feel about him.
#2 Julia Ritchie
QOTD: "I'm not particularly fond of being called a ho but I mean, I'ma still rock that Kentucky blue though" ðŸ˜‚ #BBN
— Julia Ritchie (@juliamarie82) October 1, 2015
#1 Young Jefe
— Young Jefe (@ZayBriscoe) October 1, 2015
Well. If you weren’t excited before, you should be now.