Wednesday’s Would You Rathers!

Hey everybody, welcome back. We missed out on last week’s Would You Rather’s due to the Arkansas game, but also because I have decided to move them to every other Wednesday instead of every one. Don’t want to overload you guys with moral ambiguities after all. So without further ado, here are your choices this week:

———

1.) Would you rather see Terrence Jones, Enes Kanter or Blake Griffin end up on the Wizards next year?

2.) Would you rather sit on the bench at Kentucky or get playing time at, say, Illinois?

3.) Would you rather wear Jorts on every date you ever go on or be a Florida Gators fan (aka wear your “Good Jorts” every Sunday?)

4.) Would you rather lose on Friday of the SEC tournament and get a 6 seed or win the SEC tournament and get a 5 seed?

5.) Would you rather knock Duke or Louisville out of the NCAA tournament?

6.) Would you rahter have Gus Johnson or Morgan Freeman narrate your life?

7.) Finally, if you could get them back for one year and one year only, would you rather have Chuck Hayes or Patrick Patterson?

———

As always, leave your answers in the comments, email me at [email protected] with suggestions, and if you post funny answers, I will probably put them in the post two weeks from now.

Article written by Will Lentz

61 Comments for Wednesday’s Would You Rathers!

1. SexnNursinHomes
    8:10 pm March 2, 2011 Permalink

2. UK
    3. Kill Me Please
    4. SEC
    5. I hope they both get HPV
    6. Neither. I want Pol Pot or a handicapped lad to do it
    7. Both

2. Spense
    8:12 pm March 2, 2011 Permalink

1) Doesn’t matter, Wizards will still be bad.
    2)I love me some UK but I think if I was going to have to work that hard on and off the court with school work and such, I think I would rather get some solid minutes.
    3) Jorts every day baby
    4) WIN WIN WIN
    5)Louisville, they have a huge chip on their shoulder.
    6) By far, Gus. I can only imagine how cool my boring and uneventful life would seem with him.
    7)Chuck, for the experience factor.

3. rml4uk
    8:14 pm March 2, 2011 Permalink

2. Bench at UK
    3. Lol at #1. Jorts on every date as a UK fan
    4. Definitely win the SEC tourney
    5. Duke. Payback is a b****
    6. Morgan Freeman
    7. PPatt

4. Cory Brandt
    8:19 pm March 2, 2011 Permalink

2. UK
    3. Jorts
    4. 6 seed. I would rather play combo of 3 and 2 than 4 and 1.
    5. Duke for sure
    6. GUS BABY
    7. Pat Patterson. Leadership skills and his intensity would be key.

5. Zappa

8:20 pm March 2, 2011 Permalink

2. Love UK but I think I’d rather play
    3. Would not be a Florida fan
    4. Win, no question
    5. Duke, we beat U of L every year
    6. As long as it’s not Dickie V I’m good
    7. Hayes, have you seen his free throws lately?

7. BTtheKid
    8:28 pm March 2, 2011 Permalink

1)Kanter
    2)Play at Illinois
    3)Jorts on dates (just move to Dixie Highway)
    4)Win SEC/5 Seed
    5)Beat Duke (They will be #1 seed)
    6)Morgan Freeman

7. p pat

9. Bret
    8:35 pm March 2, 2011 Permalink

1) Griffin
    2) UK
    3) Jorts
    4) UofL – I rarely give Duke a thought.
    5) Neither – I would have Keith David (Platoon, Dead Presidents, There’s Something About Mary, and the narrator of a bunch of the Ken Burns’ Documentaries).
    6) Winston Bennett… Okay, okay – I’ll take Chuck: he was not as great an athlete, but he was a more dynamic leader. Cal will get athletes.

10. spookykim
    8:37 pm March 2, 2011 Permalink

1. Kanter definitely.
    2. UK forever.
    3. I love Josh, but I agree w/”Kill me please”.
    4. The SEC might not mean anything to Cal, but BBN always wants to win.
    5. Duke needs to be knocked off the face of the earth.
    6. Morgan Freeman’s voice is so sexy.
    7. I love me some Chuck, but Pat is the MAN!

11. ukcatsfan2
    8:38 pm March 2, 2011 Permalink

1) Enes Kanter
    2) I’d sit the bench. I’m too old to play with teenagers!
    3) Jorts! No different than now…
    4) Win the SEC and then the NCAA
    5) Duke definetly!
    6) Gus Johnson
    7) Patrick Patterson

12. I love Jesus
    8:40 pm March 2, 2011 Permalink

1: Kanter
    2: Ride the pine at UK
    3: I wear “Jorts” anyway. They’re cool
    4. Win the tourney and get a 5 seed
    5. Duke because Loserville is……well nobody
    6. Gus Johnson
    7. Patrick Patterson

8. Who’s more annoying, Jimmy Dykes or Shannen Spake? That’s a toss up.

13. Wartz
    8:41 pm March 2, 2011 Permalink

1.Enes
    2.Kentucky
    3.Jorts on a date (Its ok I live on the outskirts of Fairdale)
    4.Win SEC Duhh
    5.Duke
    6.Morgan Freeman
    7.Patterson is UK Basketball

14. Paint Lick Local
    8:45 pm March 2, 2011 Permalink

2. UK
    3. Can’t believe it but Florida
    4. SEC.. Come on… Don’t we care about the SEC?
    5. Duke
    6. Morgan Freeman
    7. P Pat

15. Mack
    8:47 pm March 2, 2011 Permalink

Just read an interesting article concerning Mark Emmert and his desire to assist with a NCAA Football Championship Playoff, that should be something of course UW would always win. Also in the article they mentioned he was the head guy for LSU in the 90’s; do you really think that Kanter ever had a chance?

16. the fan
    8:53 pm March 2, 2011 Permalink

2. Kentucky of Course
    3. Jorts on dates
    4. Win and have 5th seed
    5. Duke
    6. Freeman
    7. Patterson any day over Chuck

17. BIGBLUEBALLZ
    8:54 pm March 2, 2011 Permalink

Screw the list, I’ve got two things to say……Jones IS NOT ready for the NBA. Second, You fellas are really selling Chuck short. I love me some Patrick too, but it’s #44 4sho!

18. BIGBLUEBALLZ
    9:04 pm March 2, 2011 Permalink

Phuc yoo lintz!

19. Tyler
    9:19 pm March 2, 2011 Permalink

Anybody see the Kansas game? Billy Gillispie is sitting courtside next to Larry Brown! wtf?

20. MikeInLexington
    9:20 pm March 2, 2011 Permalink

Billy G sitting next to Larry Brown at ku/a&m game in a word…….odd.

21. NKYCatFan
    9:26 pm March 2, 2011 Permalink

19 – I saw it too……BCG must be thinking Larry will pick up tonight’s tab.

22. Sean
    9:28 pm March 2, 2011 Permalink

1. Kanter
    2. Kentucky, of course. All I have to say is girls, girls, girls.
    3. I’m wearing the Jorts everyday instead of being a UF fan.
    4. Win the tourney!
    5. Duke…by a long shot.
    6. Morgan Freeman. He makes too much $$$ to narrate something crappy.
    7. PPat. We’d be a lot better if he was still here, plus he played with all the guys that were here last year.

23. ACOTKY
    9:38 pm March 2, 2011 Permalink

2. UK, best seats in the house
    3. Jorts every date
    4. Win SEC tourny and get 5 seed
    5. Duke
    6. Morgan Freeman
    7. This is a tough one. You could really count on Chuck and he was/is a harder worker and a blue collar type that gets shit done, but so is PPAt and he was starting to develop a well rounded game with shooting outside as well so I’d have to go with PPat.

24. Odd Man Out!
    9:41 pm March 2, 2011 Permalink

2. Duh…Kentucky!
    3. Jorts, Jorts, Jorts!
    4. Win them all!!
    5. Duke…not even close!
    6. It’s been exciting…Gus does exciting best so I’ll take Gus.
    7. PPat..love Chuck but PPat could help this team like crazy this year!

25. NKYCatFan
    9:44 pm March 2, 2011 Permalink

LOL….ESPN just did us a favor and put a caption under BCG as “Former Texas A&M Coach”…

26. armycat
    9:53 pm March 2, 2011 Permalink

1. Jones- hogs the ball and fails to seal off the weak side- hope he leave ASAP
    2. Would rather pull blue splinters from my rear than play somewhere else
    3. Jorts
    4. Win (WTFIWWY)
    5. Duke
    6. Gus
    7. Chuck
    Joke-Little boy came downstair’s and sat at the table ready for breakfast. The mother ask, did you get yur chore’s done yet? He told her no, so mom said no breakfast until there done. The boy got up and went outside mumbleing and ticked off, so the mom watched out the window to make sure he did them. He walked to the chicken house and was throwing the feed on the ground and hauled of and kicked one of the chicken’s as he was leaving. He then went to the pig pen and after feeding, hauled off and kicked one of the pig’s. He then went to get the cow out of the pasture and as he was taking her to the barn to milk, he hauled off and kicked her too. The mom was watching it all out the kitchen window. When the boy came back in, the mom sit a bowl of dry cereal in front of him, explaining she saw everything he done. You kicked the chicken, the pig, and the cow, so you get no egg’s, no bacon, and no milk for your cereal for the next two week’s as punishment for kicking the animal’s. Just at that time, the dad came down the stair’s and when he got to the bottom, he hauled off and booted the cat across the room. The little boy looked up at his mom and said, well, are you going to tell him or am I.

27. echo 1
    10:00 pm March 2, 2011 Permalink

Enes
    Illini
    Jorts
    Seriously?
    Duke
    Morgan Freeman (that silky voice is just mesmerizing)
    Pat

28. Timberlake's Stomach
    10:04 pm March 2, 2011 Permalink

2. UK
    3. Jorts I guess
    4. SEC
    5. Loserville 8 days a week
    6. Morgan Freeman
    7. Patterson

29. Dustin
    10:07 pm March 2, 2011 Permalink

1.Enes
    2.I can’t play either way so I would probably be sitting on the bench at Illinois to.
    3.Jorts
    4.Win
    5.Duke
    6.Morgan Freeman
    7.Patterson

30. Will Sanford
    10:14 pm March 2, 2011 Permalink

GUS JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

31. old_school
    10:14 pm March 2, 2011 Permalink

1. Kanter.
    2. UK – but I’d hope the coach could develop me and my other bench teammates into at least spot contributors by our junior/senior years.
    3. Jorts. I’ve got three pair – what’s wrong with them?
    4. Win. Anytime you can get a championship you take it – this is KENTUCKY.
    5. DUKE
    6. Mel Tellis
    7. Tough question – but probably Hayes – all he did was WIN!

32. mudcreekmark
    10:21 pm March 2, 2011 Permalink

(1)Peter Griffin
    (2)Is this an Alex Legion reference?
    (3)I’d rather wear a bannana hammock on every date
    (4)Jerry Tipton ask this one? No way the best we do is a 5.
    (5)Both. It is possible you know.
    (6)I’d rather have Chris Rock.
    (7)Josh Carrier.

33. UK MD
    10:23 pm March 2, 2011 Permalink

1. Griffen
    2. UK all the way
    3. Jorts, already married
    4. Win, this is a dumb one.
    5. Duke x 1000000
    6. Freeman
    7. Patterson FO SHO, we’d be pretty d*mn good this year with him.

34. Holy Jorts
    10:24 pm March 2, 2011 Permalink

1. A freed Enes
    2. I’d rather sit between Jon Hood and Stacy Poole than be an Illini
    3. Set me up with a fresh set of Jorts please
    4. Start Enes and win it all? Reluctantly lose on Friday to anyone not UT or Vandy please
    5. Loserville, so those jerkoffs on the wazoo show will shut up
    6. Morgan FreeENESman
    7. P2

35. some guy
    10:26 pm March 2, 2011 Permalink

Kanter, I’d rather have Jones at UK.
    Bench, I’d rather sit on a good team than play on a bad team.
    Jorts, I’d have to buy some first though.
    Win and get a 5 seed, dumb question.
    Duke, I don’t hate Louisville but I really hate Duke.
    Morgan Freeman.
    I guess it depends on the year, this year probably PPat, he’s what this team needs to be great.

36. James
    10:28 pm March 2, 2011 Permalink

Does no one notice that question 4 is stupid and one is only better than the other. One is win SEC AND get higher seed. THe other is lose first round and get lower seed

37. WVcat
    10:34 pm March 2, 2011 Permalink

1. Enes
    2. Easy – UK bench, why else would I be on this site?
    3. Jorts of course
    4. Dumb question – always want wins
    5. Puke x infinity
    6. Morgan Freeman
    7. Beinf from Pat’s hometown gotta go with him – I love both but I have to assume I get 2Pat for this year so we have one loss at most, CHuck would have cut down on some of the 13 losses in 05-06 but Florida would still be better than us unfortunately

38. Andrew
    10:55 pm March 2, 2011 Permalink

36.
    The way the bracket sets up it would be better to be a 6 seed and therefore play a three seed and then a two seed and therefore avoid the one seed till the regional finals. Assuming seed stays true to form the road might be easier as a 6 then a 5.

39. Ol' Gobbler

11:07 pm March 2, 2011 Permalink

26) That was just awful

41. The Real Pioneer
    11:09 pm March 2, 2011 Permalink

1. Enes
    2. Kentucky
    3. I have been wearing Jorts since 1989 anyway, so does it matter?
    4. Losing is never an option….I think that answers the question.
    5. Duke, we normally whip Louisville every year anyway, whipping Duke would be something special!
    6. Morgan Freeman
    7. Uh….I am going out on a limb and saying Troy McKinley….

42. Pierce Buster
    11:14 pm March 2, 2011 Permalink

1. T. Jones
    2. Kentucky
    3. Gator fan
    4. Win the SEC Tourny
    5. Duke, no questions asked.
    6. Morgan Freeman, get real
    7. PPat. Both are UK favorites, but PPat had more talent.

43. load testing
    12:31 am March 3, 2011 Permalink

Beat Duke any day, all day. PPat’s the man.

44. Ian
    1:25 am March 3, 2011 Permalink

1. Blake Griffin
    2. UK
    3. Wear jorts
    4. Win and get a 5 seed
    5. Louisville
    6. Morgan Freeman
    7. Patrick Patterson

45. BigCat3030
    1:50 am March 3, 2011 Permalink

1. Free Enes, 2. UK, 3. Get me a gun and 1 bullet, as I don’t have Josh’s charisma, 4. This isn’t Louisville, WIN baby!, 5. beating Duke is more fun because little brother takes it on the chin so often from us (but their cheerleaders can throw a ball higher than ours), 6. Give me neither as I want Jimmy Dykes talking about driving my life to the nail from the front of the plane, 7. Give me both and an undefeated National Title- but that happens next yr doesn’t it? Go Big Blue!!!!!

46. SanDiegoDave
    2:58 am March 3, 2011 Permalink

1. Jones
    2. Illinois
    3. Jorts
    4. win SEC and get a 5 seed
    5. Duke
    6. Morgan Freeman
    7. Chuck Hayes

47. Drew Greene
    4:33 am March 3, 2011 Permalink

1. Kanter. Would love to watch him and Wall on the same team since we never got him at UK. I hate Terrence Jones and Blake Griffin needs to stay in LA where he can make the Clippers better than the evil Lakers. Go Celtics!
    2.) Ride the bench at UK – easily.
    3.) I’d be a Gator…screw wearing them daily.
    4.) Win SECT and get a 5 seed. I would never RATHER our guys lose.
    5.) Duke. We own Louisville already. I know we have a winning record against Duke but they’ve won the last 2 over us. It’s payback time.
    6.) Morgan Freeman. I’m a serious kind of man. No Gus for me.
    7.) Patrick Patterson and I would take him for this season. He’s the post presence we need cause he can score too. Jones is just another west coast softy. With Kanter this team is in contention for a #1 seed. Screw the NCAA…we got robbed!

48. habba.babba
    7:35 am March 3, 2011 Permalink

2. Play
    3. Gator
    4. Win SEC
    5. Duke. That’s an automatic final four. (easiest road)
    6. Freeman

4. SEC tourney
    5. Duke at the 1 seed
    6. Morgan Freeman
    7. PPat

52. jspeed
    9:38 am March 3, 2011 Permalink

1)Blake…nasty, explosive combo Wall and he would be!
    2)UK
    3)I love Jorts!!!
    4)Ummmm…am I still drunk this morning bc I can’t decide…WINNNNN!!!
    5)Duke…and I am gonna need Brandon to land a half court shot at the final seconds to win the game so then for the next twenty years we can rewatch it 50 times a year on ESPN classic and and feel the glory while they can throw up in their mouths every time they have to see it.
    6)Morgan
    7)Thats a hard one….but PPat being gone is still so fresh and painful…

53. Smokey
    9:44 am March 3, 2011 Permalink

1)Blake
    2)KY
    3)Jorts!
    4)WIN SEC
    5) Duke sucks and must be eliminated from existence!
    6)Morgan Freeman (but he has to do it like he did Andy Dufresne)
    7)PAT

54. dwb69
    10:45 am March 3, 2011 Permalink

1 enos
    2 96uk98 baby let me get some sprinters!!!
    3 jorts! jorts! jorts!!go big blue
    4 we’re going 12-0 from here on out see you in the finals!!!
    5take duke down and use them for cow patties
    6 morgan he’s really good!!!go big blue!!!!111
    7 p pat he deserves another chance he carried us through bad times!!!go big blue!!!

55. Bob
    11:42 am March 3, 2011 Permalink

1.)Enes Kanter
    2.)Kentucky
    3.)Florida Gators fan
    4.) WIN
    5.) Duke
    6.) Morgan Freeman
    7.)Patterson

56. Beanie Babies
    11:53 am March 3, 2011 Permalink

Great tips! I will try to use them.

57. Yall Craaazzyy
    12:21 pm March 3, 2011 Permalink

CHUCK HAYES anyday over PatPat – Period.

Its not fandom or history or anything its just business. Chuck wins and was a natural leader. so the answer to #7 is a no brainer.

58. LaurenBell
    12:38 pm March 3, 2011 Permalink

1) I really dont care…I like all the former players but my fav is Rondo so if they dont play for the Celtics I could careless.
    2) Play somewhere else.
    3) Florida fan….I hate the term Jorts and guys should NOT wear jean shorts EVER.
    4) Win the SEC for sure!!!
    5) Duke
    6) Morgan Freeman
    7) I love both of them but I would pick Hayes.

59. Taylor

1.) Still Enescent
    2.) Duh, sit the bench at Kentucky
    3.) Wear Jorts on every date…I do that already…I kid, I kid
    4.) Gotta win the tourney
    5.) I’d go with Duke…plus we already knocked out Louisville once this year
    6.) Gus Johnson…I need a little more excitement in my life
    7.) I love them both, but I would have rather have had Jodie Meeks back on last year’s team

61. CalsCats58
    1:58 pm March 4, 2011 Permalink

1. Kanter
    2. Illinois unfortunately. Playing time is everything.
    3. This is a catch 22 because if you are a florida gators fan, it implies that you wear Jorts every day. So I’ll take jorts every day and stick with being a UK fan.
    4. Win the Tourney