Wednesday’s Would You Rathers!

Welcome back to our weekly installments of morally ambiguous questions!  Or something like that.

Last week we found out that most of you are closeted Duke fans, what with wanting to play them in MSG over a home and home with Kansas and play for them if they were your only option in college basketball.  (By the way, I kid about being you being a Duke fan, calm down.)  You were pretty split on the Rondo/Wall to lead a franchise debate – but most everyone wanted Tubby to be the first previous UK coach to win a title.

As always, if you have suggestions, send them to [email protected]

———

1.) Would you rather have Patrick Patterson as a senior or Enes Kanter this year?  Note: Patrick had a lot of the intangibles that the team is missing right now – just my opinion though.

2.) Would you rather have football and basketball recruiting classes of 10 and 15 (respectively) for 10 years or 30 and 1 for the same amount of time?

3.) Would you rather have won the Ole Miss game in basketball or football this year?

4.) Would you rather go on a double date with Billy and Jeanine or Rick and Karen?

5.) Would you rather pass up the shot last night or take it?  Note:  You have no talent other than what you currently have.

6.) Would you rather see the Green Bay Packers or Pittsburgh Steelers win the Super Bowl?

Article written by Will Lentz

83 Comments for Wednesday’s Would You Rathers!

1. JohnnyD
    8:04 pm February 2, 2011 Permalink

1st

2. Bacon
    8:07 pm February 2, 2011 Permalink

1. Patrick
    2. 30 and 1
    3. Basketball
    4. Rick and Karen (but not at Porccinis)
    5. TAKE IT!
    6. GO PACKERS!

3. Harley Wells
    8:09 pm February 2, 2011 Permalink

Answer to 5.) Definitely shoot

4. TexasCatFan54
    8:09 pm February 2, 2011 Permalink

1. P-Pat
    2. 30 and 1
    3. Football (whole season depended on those 2 Mississippi games for football, while basketball still has time to recover and potentially win the SEC title)
    4. Billy and Jeanine
    5. Pass it up. Can’t play basketball to save my life
    6. The Cowboys fan in me says it’s gotta be the Packers

5. JohnnyD
    8:11 pm February 2, 2011 Permalink

YES!!! This is my second career KSR “1st” first post…..

Now onto answering these questions:

1) Patrick Patterson as a freshman or sophomore, not as a junior. He was a much better down low player in college. Kanter over Patterson as a senior, screw “leadership”. Carmelo was a leader too.

2) Football at 30 and Basketball at 1. Even if we had a football class ranked #10 we would a)lose our players via transfer b) still finish behind five other SEC schools on the field and on the recruiting front and c) be even more disappointed when a #10 class finishes 6-6

3) Football for sure. 7 wins much more important than Kentucky having one more loss in basketball. The 1998 basketball Cats lost to Ole Miss…and look what happened that year.

4) Billy and Jeanine. It’s self explanatory.

5) Take it. Duh. I make that shot 10 percent of the time in practice.

6) I’m rooting for the first ever double overtime…and then ending in a tie like soccer.

6. kyborn&raised
    8:11 pm February 2, 2011 Permalink

Ppat. 30 and 1. Football game. Billy and Jeanine. Take it. Puck Fittsburgh.

7. Cooperflood
    8:15 pm February 2, 2011 Permalink

1) P Patt
    2) 30 and 1 (Being ranked 30 isn’t too bad)
    3) Football
    4) Rick and Karen
    5) Pass
    6) Packers

8. elstie01
    8:15 pm February 2, 2011 Permalink

#2 said it all!

9. tom5673
    8:18 pm February 2, 2011 Permalink

1. kanter.
    2. 30 and 1.
    3. football.
    4. rick and karen. although i’d probably have more fun drinking with billy.
    5. take it. shot from that spot today and made 5 out of 10. i’m 37.
    6. packers.

10. GoCats2
    8:18 pm February 2, 2011 Permalink

1)Patterson
    2)took too much time for simple brain to figure out.
    3)basketball
    4)Billy and Jeanine, the other would require a full body condom
    5)take the shot, I am automatic from the baseline 3!(at least in Nintendo Double Dribble)
    6)Packers

11. Dragonophile
    8:19 pm February 2, 2011 Permalink

Kanter; we have a football team?; we have a football team?; Jeanine w/out BCG; close my eyes & let it fly as I dream of being a hero; Blue Collar workers over Cheeseheads.

12. Go Pack Go!
    8:22 pm February 2, 2011 Permalink

PACKERS!!!

13. SexnNursinHomes
    8:24 pm February 2, 2011 Permalink

1. Kanter, just cause I didn’t get to see him in a UK game.
    2. Don’t understand the question. Probably due to my stupidity.
    3. Yes
    4. None of the above. I’d rather bang a dead girl in a morgue
    5. Take the money shot.
    6. Neither

14. Jason
    8:24 pm February 2, 2011 Permalink

1. Patrick, Enes looked great in his recruiting videos but you can’t compare Enes to P.Pat
    2. 30 and 1, basketball is our pride and joy and good football recruiting classes don’t necessarily guarantee success, especially when it comes to rating players.
    3. Basketball for sure, i hate losing to such an unworthy opponent
    4. Billy and Jeanine because i like watching people fight makes me feel better about my relationship when others fight.
    5. take it!!! anyone should have taken that! missing is acceptable but it speaks volumes about people who won’t take an open shot!!
    6. Steelers, packers o-line will let james harrison have a couple of brutal shots on rodgers and he’s no jay cutler!!!

15. GoCats2
    8:25 pm February 2, 2011 Permalink

#13 I am scared for myself that you and I have the same answer for #2.

16. Bob Loblaw
    8:26 pm February 2, 2011 Permalink

A Patterson type player is what we are missing this year. Miller or Liggins should have filled that role, but they are failing.

17. charlie
    8:28 pm February 2, 2011 Permalink

1. Kanter.
    2. 30 and 1. 15th ranked bball class is unacceptable haha
    3. Basketball. Ask me during football season, the answer is “football”
    4. That’s really just a bad question
    5. Take it, and I would’ve stroked it
    6. Go Pack GOOOO

18. Manbearpig
    8:30 pm February 2, 2011 Permalink

1 P-Pat, can never get enough of my favorite UK player
    2. 30 and 1
    3.Basketball
    4.Billy G, cause he knows how to party plus I’m sure he would get drunk and confess his love to Jeanine hence why the interview happened
    5.TAKE THE SHOT
    6. Def agree with #5 would love to see a tie

19. Blue182Blue182
    8:32 pm February 2, 2011 Permalink

Patrick
    30-1
    Basketball
    Billy G
    Take the m-fer
    Steelers

20. freethrow
    8:34 pm February 2, 2011 Permalink

new question— name the coaches (if any) in college basketball you would currently trade cal for, taking into account his recruiting, coaching ability, etc…hate to say it but i would only trade for one. pitino = good recruiter and best player developer

21. Taxidermy
    8:34 pm February 2, 2011 Permalink

1. Patrick
    2. 30 and 1
    3. Basketball
    4. Billy and Jeanine
    5. Take it
    6. Key word is “rather”…I really don’t care, I can’t stand either of them. I’ll see which team scores first, then I’ll be for the other.

22. Drew Greene
    8:35 pm February 2, 2011 Permalink

1.) Patterson. I’m starting to buy into the “experience” factor.
    2.) 10 and 15. People are underestimating what this staff could do with talent, IMO.
    3.) Football. Finishing above .500 is way more important. Less games in football so each game is that much more important. Ole Miss was earlier enough in the season to make it a positive.
    4.) Billy and Jeanine. Umm…do I even have to explain?
    5.) Take the shot. You’re wide open! %@!#[email protected]#[email protected]#%@)(*!_)(*%
    6.) Go Packers! Go Masthay!

23. P.L. Wallingford, III
    8:39 pm February 2, 2011 Permalink

No, not another one of these “stories”…..I’d rather see a blank page than this nonsense. This comes straight from the Larry Vaught School of Journalism.

24. Answer Man
    8:40 pm February 2, 2011 Permalink

1 Kanter
    2 30 and 1
    3 football game
    4 Rick and Karen. I’d be certain to get blown b4 the nite was over 🙂
    5 heck yeah I want to take the shot!!

25. GMo
    8:42 pm February 2, 2011 Permalink

1. PPat-No doubt
    2. 10-15
    3. I guess b/c I’m still angry…..last night
    4.Billy and Jeanie 100%. We’d get hammered plus you migh catch a VD just being in the same room w/ Ricky and Karen
    5. Take the F’in shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    6. Neither-I wish they’d lock out tomorrow

26. spookykim
    8:45 pm February 2, 2011 Permalink

1) Def. Patrick. He made last year’s team look good. W/o him, they would have had to same record as this year’s team.
    4) Def. Billy & Jeanine because Billy would be buying drinks for everyone!
    6) Go Packers!

27. hoss cat
    8:47 pm February 2, 2011 Permalink

KANTER. No question

28. hoss cat
    8:48 pm February 2, 2011 Permalink

Kanter or Cousins on this team and we could’ve been hanging another banner.

29. UKWildcats86
    8:49 pm February 2, 2011 Permalink

1. Kanter Im sry top 3 pick vs #14
    2. 30 and 1 easy
    3. basketball
    4 billy and jeanine… its less sticky
    5. take the shot… im horrible but he was WIDE OPEN
    6. steelers

30. echo 1
    8:50 pm February 2, 2011 Permalink

Patterson – leadership. That is something this team lacks terribly
    30 and 1
    Basketball – if UK went to a bigger bowl due to that win, we would have lost bigger
    Billy Clyde
    Take it (it would demonstrate I had a pair, hit or miss)
    Steelers – I think “packers” is a vile name.

31. Lex07
    8:50 pm February 2, 2011 Permalink

1. Kanter (Pstterson already shot 3-7 against WVU)
    2. 30 and 1
    3. football
    4. Neither
    5. Take it. (Chance at a nervous air-ball, though.)
    6. I hate Pittsburgh. I hate the Packers more.

32. ruppcrazy
    8:52 pm February 2, 2011 Permalink

1)Patrick Patterson for the experience and toughness.
    2)30 and 1
    3)basketball
    4)Billy and Jeanine… I prefer my dates to last longer than 15 seconds!
    5)Take it. I would have a good chance a making it. But at worst we get a chance at a rebound.
    6)Packers

33. fake rob lock
    8:53 pm February 2, 2011 Permalink

1. Pat
    2. 30 & 1 Thirty gets to a bowl game.
    3. Football That game still pisses me off.
    4. Billy & Jeanine Its all about stupid questions and toughness.
    5. TAKE. THE. SHOT.
    6. Hoping another storm hits and they cancel the game.

34. Will Sanford
    8:54 pm February 2, 2011 Permalink

The fact that even one fan would say they’d rather lose the ole miss football game compared to the basketball game shows how ridiculous our fan base is. Though the lose last night stung something awful, IT MEANS LESS THAN NOTHING!!!! The ONLY cases for losing a football game over a basketball game in the regular season are A) If the football team would not make it to a bowl regardless of one win or loss or B) If the basketball loss is the only one of the season. An undefeated season would well be worth missing a bowl game.

35. RockBottom
    8:56 pm February 2, 2011 Permalink

1. Patterson – top 5 favorite players of all time
    2. 10 & 15 – Coach Cal may be better off with the #15 recruiting class and some solid veterans, and how great would it be to have a football team compete for SEC championships?
    3. football
    4. LOL
    5. Take it, at least providing the opportunity for a rebound and running some time off the clock
    6. Packers. Steelers fans are obnoxious

36. XFactor
    8:59 pm February 2, 2011 Permalink

34 – The fact that one person thinks his opinion is better than anyone else’s shows how narcissistic some fans can be.

37. TBone
    9:00 pm February 2, 2011 Permalink

1) Kanter, Patterson doesn’t solve our lack of size down low.
    2) 30 and 1, bc 30 isn’t bad in football
    3) Football and maybe we suck it up in a bowl somewhere warm where I can get a tan
    4) Billy and Jeanine, no risk of catching a disease. Jeanine probably delivers Billy a cleavland steamer after Billy passes out drunk and billy is picking up the check since he has tabs still open at every establishment in Lexington.
    5) Take it and I’d sink 4 out of 5, and even if I missed I’d know that the only other option was a shot clock violation.
    6) Go Dolphins!

38. Dooch
    9:00 pm February 2, 2011 Permalink

1.) Patrick Patterson

2.)classes of 10 and 15 (respectively) for 10 years

3.) basketball

4.) Billy and Jeanine

5.) take it

6.) Green Bay Packers

39. ACOTKY
    9:04 pm February 2, 2011 Permalink

1. Thats a tough one. I love PPat, but I guess I would have to go with Kanter because I want to see what he’s capable of.
    2. 30 and 1
    3. def basketball
    4. Rick and Karen would be more entertaining (possible chance of sextape to sell for lots of money) where as billy and jeanine would be like sitting through divorce court or something.
    5. take it and hope jorts or someone is there to rebound
    6. Steelers

40. SexnNursinHomes
    9:05 pm February 2, 2011 Permalink

15- hahaha!

41. FLA UK Fan!!!
    9:08 pm February 2, 2011 Permalink

1) Patrick Patterson (not even close)

2) 30 and 1

3) Football (losses in football are MUCH harder to recover from – our Basketball Team should still be in the Tourney)

4) Billy and Jeanine

5) Take it – Also -FWIW – I SUCK at basketball, but, hell, even an air ball gets the ball closer to the rim for a quick put back – or Ole Miss doesn’t have time to get set or maybe a foul, get a little rim and the rebound – you got a whole new 35 sec.. something.. passing off to another player, who is defended – just doesn’t make sense.

6) Packers – just to give the one finger salute to Farvre.

42. Goldust
    9:12 pm February 2, 2011 Permalink

Mmmmm Rick and Karen cause you know Karen licks lick from back to front while cleaning out that balloon knot

43. tim
    9:12 pm February 2, 2011 Permalink

1) patterson, my favorite of all time.
    2) 30
    3) basketball, our football team is funny (not haha)
    4) dead girl in a morgue
    5) take it. miller is an awesome shooter too.
    6) neither, but if i have to, green bay. i hate RAPElsberger.

44. I Shoot 4s
    9:14 pm February 2, 2011 Permalink

1. Patrick
    2. 30 and 1
    3. Basketball
    4. Rick and Karen (but not at Porccinis)
    5. TAKE IT!
    6. Packers

45. Lord Vader
    9:17 pm February 2, 2011 Permalink

1>Darth Kanter
    2>30&1
    3>Football. Helmets are kind of my thing!
    4>Rick and Karen are simply more evil.
    5>Take the shot.
    6>The Packers.

46. Matt
    9:17 pm February 2, 2011 Permalink

1. Enes
    2. same as whats going on now
    3. Football (really who cares we always lose)
    4. Rick
    5. take it even if I miss it takes more time off clock and we can get the rebound
    6. Raiders

47. ackwell foley
    9:26 pm February 2, 2011 Permalink

1. enes
    2. neither, titles are all that matter not recruiting and 30-1 and no title is not enough, plus football sucks!
    3. football sucks!
    4. table for four! either
    5. take it, money, ball game!
    6. packers

48. UK Wildcat
    9:31 pm February 2, 2011 Permalink

Its basketball season, so obviously the majority of fans are going to pick the basketball related situation. These “football vs. basketball” questions you always ask are stupid. Ask them during the summer when we’re not caught up in the respective seasons.

49. El_Duderino
    9:35 pm February 2, 2011 Permalink

1. Patterson – Final 4
    2. 10 and 15 – BCS Championship
    3. Football – One ‘L’ in BBall Doesn’t End the Season
    4. Rick and Karen – Because it would be ‘Quick’
    5. Take It – To the Paint
    6. Packers – Great Punter

50. Bubba
    9:35 pm February 2, 2011 Permalink

Billy and Jeanine—Would rather watch a couple fight that watch them have sex.

51. PeeonVille
    9:50 pm February 2, 2011 Permalink

1. Patterson (but a good question)
    2. Bad question…too complicated
    3. Basketball. Will Sanford – I’m burned out on failed FB promises, plus someone better would have killed us even worse in the bowl
    4. BCG & Jeanine…she’s easiest on the eyes
    5. Take It – no guts, no glory
    6. Packers – hate the Steelers

52. BukakenNursinHomes
    9:52 pm February 2, 2011 Permalink

1. Patterson
    2 30 & 1

3 basketball

4. Neither but I would take Karen on a double date with the dead broad & SexnNursinHomes

5. Packers

53. BBN
    9:53 pm February 2, 2011 Permalink

**UPDATED**RIVALS FOOTBALL TEAM RANKING**

#30 – University of Louisville

Unranked – University of Kentucky

Disappointing…

54. TheFakeJamaalMagloire
    9:53 pm February 2, 2011 Permalink

1. Patterson = one loss team at the moment (UCONN) Kanter may be good but P-Pat could take the team on his back when the freshman panic and Miller is hiding in the corner.
    2. 30 and 1
    3. Basketball – That loss really hurt
    4. Billy, Jeanine, and a bottle of Jack
    5. Take it – I may suck but at least I have a pair
    6. GO PACK GO!!!! – I’m a die hard cheesehead, plus I hear they have an awesome punter.

55. Dew Little Lynn's Bologna
    9:59 pm February 2, 2011 Permalink

1.) Patrick Patterson. Not only leadership but he had that swag and will always be one of my favorite Wildcats. Super nice individual as well.

2.) 30 and 1

3.)I’d rather won the damn basketball game.

4.)Billy and Jeanine. Billy knows how to party and I’d like to bang Jeanine out.

5.) Pop it. I’ve got some big onions, may not hit the thing but at least I’d give it a whirl. Backyard basketball in the hills of EKY, I would always imagine myself in that situation. 5…4…3…2…1

6.) Cheese please.

56. ChemCat
    10:02 pm February 2, 2011 Permalink

1. Patrick. He would benefit this team more than Kanter.
    2. 30 & 1. Hate to say it but #10 class doesn’t yield chance of national title the way 10 straight #1 classes do.
    3. Football. Bigger deal to season.
    4. No.
    5. Take it. We might rebound it.
    6. Packers — Go Masthay.

57. IluvUK
    11:17 pm February 2, 2011 Permalink

Patrick, 30 and 1, football(although it pains me to say that), Billy and Jeanine, pass (hopefully to an open Lamb or Knight), packers

58. njCat
    11:20 pm February 2, 2011 Permalink

1. Kanter… would have been the most talented big man ever to wear a KY uniform.
    2. 30 & 1… Top level talent level much more important in bball
    3. Football… Not even close! A win over Ole Miss increases our SEC win total by 50%. One loss in bball means very little
    4. Billy and Janine… Billy was apparently a lot of fun to hang out with. Pitino is an egomaniac and would be insufferable.
    5. Take the damn shot mother )*^Y*(YT&*U_()*YO
    6. The fighting Tim Mastay’s, of course.

59. Maesh
    11:36 pm February 2, 2011 Permalink

1.) Would you rather have Patrick Patterson as a senior or Enes Kanter this year? Note: Patrick had a lot of the intangibles that the team is missing right now – just my opinion though.

Enes Kanter, assuming no eligibility issues could come up. Patterson is one of my favorite UK players of all time, but he ended up on a good NBA team where he will be loved (I think), so that worked out well for him,

30 and 1 for the same period of time. This one is easy. No self-respecting UK fan prioritizes football over basketball.

Basketball one million times over. See above.

Billy and Jeanine. Jeanine would be more fun by far to hang out with than Billy.

5.) Would you rather pass up the shot last night or take it? Note: You have no talent other than what you currently have.

I take the shot. I can shoot just fine uncontested. Better to try something and fail than not try it at all.

St. Louis Rams.

(we’re gonna be in the playoffs next year!)

60. lpool003
    11:37 pm February 2, 2011 Permalink

1. Patterson… Senior leader who can play inside and out. Kanter is lacking a bit on the defensive end too.
    2. 30-1… This was the toughest question for me. While having the #1 class is great, we usually only get to see them for a year, two at most.
    3. Football… we go to a much better bowl if we win that game, may have helped recruiting
    4. Rick and Karen… the food at Porcinis is pretty good
    5. Take the shot… I hit that shot all the time at the gym!
    6. Steeler’s… I have more than a rooting interest in them

61. Shoot it
    11:44 pm February 2, 2011 Permalink

1. Patterson
    2. 30&1
    3. Basketball
    4. Billy and Jeanine
    5. TAKE THE SHOT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!!
    6. Packers Tim Masthay!!!!

62. New ball coach
    12:26 am February 3, 2011 Permalink

1) P Pat
    2)10-15
    3)football( better bowl)
    4)mr and mrs Clyde( obvious reason)
    5) take the shot( 54% three point shooter in jr high)
    6) gotta root for Tim Masthay even though I can’t stand Aaron Rodgers. He’ll never be Brett Farve.

Maesh I’m a bigger football fan than basketball.

63. ray
    1:04 am February 3, 2011 Permalink

1. Patterson
    2. 10-15
    3. football
    4. Rick and Karen (sorry Billy, I don’t think I’de be “tough enough” to have dinner with you)
    5. Pass it, I’m 5’10” and losing my sight
    6. Green Bay

64. Stack
    1:42 am February 3, 2011 Permalink

1. Kanter
    2. 10-15
    3. Basketball
    4. Billy and Jeanine
    5. Taking the shot no doubt. better than not getting a shot off/or liggins air ball
    6. Steel Town

65. iWantToGrowUpAndBeTheDrewFranklin
    2:20 am February 3, 2011 Permalink

1. I’ll take Enes. He’s a monster.

2. 30 and 1

3. Won the basketball game.

4. Billy in a drink off.

5. Take it, miss it, and then throw it down on the put back. But no really I’d take it, and hit it. Hopefully.

6. Packers.

4.) neither

5.) take it

6.) Pittsburgh Steelers

69. 4th and 2
    8:53 am February 3, 2011 Permalink

1.) Kanter.
    2.) Please do not associate UK basketball with UK football.
    3.) Basketball (see above.)
    4.) Billie and Jeanine – Karen is really scary.
    5.) Take the shot. Offensive rebound and game over.
    6.) Pack.

70. CarolinaCatFan
    9:02 am February 3, 2011 Permalink

1. PPat – One of my favorite all time Cats and a great leader. He was more important last year than most realize.
    2. 30 and 1 – I’ll take 7-5 or 6-6 in football if we’re potentially hanging banners in Rupp
    3. Basketball – What difference does it make if football had beaten Ole Miss? Hartline still gets suspended, we go to a bigger bowl and get embarassed in front of a larger TV audience. No thanks. With alrady one marginal loss (Bama) this could hurt us for NCAA seeding.
    4. Billy and Jeanine – After they got into a fight and she left, we could go do some night golfing!
    5. SHOOT – The fact that Miller didn’t tells me all I need to know about him. Seems like a nice kid but he’s not a guy you can depend on in the clutch.
    6. Packers

71. Go Deep
    9:20 am February 3, 2011 Permalink

These are pretty easy to answer reall…
    1. Patterson without a doubt, we have enough talent we need a MAN on the court.
    2. 30-1 A top 30 class in football every year will win a lot more than we do now and is not really that much different than a top 15, too many intangibles in football recruiting.
    3. Football, it’s almost 10% of the season in one game and could have propelled to bigger things. The basketball loss will be forgotten by next week.
    4. Rick and Karen come on!! Can you imagine the crazy sh.t whe would say… Like “oh Rick I realize now that you did it all for love, let’s go make love”, “you raped me!”
    5. I shoot that anytime, but especially with the shot clock winding down. You make it we win, you miss we have a chance to get a long rebound. Granted my sphincter would be really tight in that situation and maybe an air ball but you have to shoot it.
    6. Who Cares? Unless you’re gambling…

72. Blue Bayou
    9:27 am February 3, 2011 Permalink

1. Kanter. Patterson may have intangibles but Kanter provides more options and puts less pressure on the other freshman. (Don’t get me wrong, I love PP)
    2. 10-15. Top basketball classes leave quickly (as we have seen) while top football players have to stick around longer to develop.
    3. Football without a doubt
    4. Quicky Ricky and Karen. At least we’d have a classy meal before things get crazy.
    5. PASS. If you’ve ever seen me play basketball you would agree.
    6. Packers so Masthay gets a ring.

73. Bob
    9:32 am February 3, 2011 Permalink

1.) Patterson

2.) 10 and 15

3.) Football

4.) Rick and Karen

5.) Shoot

6.) GO PACK GO!!

74. Rockfield, KY
    9:38 am February 3, 2011 Permalink

1. Enes
    2. 10 and 15
    3. Football
    4. Rick and Karen (talk about a wild night cap)
    5. Shoot (I grew up playing in KY. I would drain it.)
    6. Green Bay Tim Mastays

75. hitchopottimus
    9:54 am February 3, 2011 Permalink

1) Depends on how deeply I’m thinking about the question. In a vacuum, where I’m just thinking about the play on the court for one season, I take Ppat. But once I take into consideration that he had nothing left to prove in college, and how getting Enes might open the door to more great international players in the future, overall, for the future of both the players and the program I’d take Enes.
    2) 30 and 1. Ten and fifteen doesn’t win national championships in either sport, even if it might get you an SEC title and a Final Four. 30 and 1 would hopefully land a few banners.
    3) Football.
    4) Rick and Karen. Him mounting her on the table would give me a funny story to tell for the rest of my life.
    5) Take it.
    6) Packers.

76. Jmet80
    10:12 am February 3, 2011 Permalink

1. Patrick
    2. 30 and 1 (we are a basketball school)..
    3. basketball (see reference omn number 2)
    4. Billy and Jeanine (she would probably kick him in the groin)
    5. Green Bay Packers (ben’s a rapist)

77. sunnycat
    10:42 am February 3, 2011 Permalink

1 PPat
    2 30-1
    3 Bball – DUH
    4 BCG and Jeanine – I thinks its safe to assume these two wont be banging on the table after dinner
    5 Take the shot
    6 Couldnt care less about football and refuse to watch the superbowl where a rapist is put on a pedestal just like I hate the lakers and Kobe Bryant another rapist.

78. G$
    11:08 am February 3, 2011 Permalink

1. Enes
    2. 30-1
    3. Football
    4. Clyde and Jeanine
    5. Take the shot
    6. Packers

79. Jack
    11:32 am February 3, 2011 Permalink

I might have passed on the three, as Darius did, but I sure would have jumped into Terrance Henry a second or so later, when he committed the Cardinal Sin and left his feet, and taken the two free throws. Darius didn’t do that either and nobody’s commented on that.

80. Pierce Buster
    11:57 am February 3, 2011 Permalink

1. PPAt
    2. 30 and 1 I guess…
    3. FOOTBALL
    4. Billy & Jeanine
    5. Take the shot
    6. Steelers (Aaron Rodgers is a douche… sorry Tim Masthay)

81. Cory
    12:29 pm February 3, 2011 Permalink

1. Patterson
    2. 30 and 1
    3. Tie
    4. Rick and Karen
    5. Pass it
    6. Packers all the way.

82. FaninNWLex
    11:44 pm February 3, 2011 Permalink

Lots of football responses in here. Good to see some intelligent posters.

83. JWBlueBlood86
    12:15 am February 6, 2011 Permalink

1) Patterson (proven skill, proven leader the latter of which this team may need the most)

2) 30 & 1 (30 is not bad in football as there are many “diamonds in the rough” whereas basketball is much more true to rankings)

3)Basketball

4) Rick and Karen (so I could first thank Rick for his contributions to the UK family, and then punch him repeatedly for his betrayal and douche-baggery)

5)Take it (I’m a decent 3-point shooter and as open as Miller was you have to take that shot unless you’re Ben Wallace or Shaq)

6)Steelers (I’ll be OK with any outcome though)