We found Bobby Knight’s Krackel stash…and other stuff

Kudos to @NoJortsNoProblm for the excellent Photoshop…or is it?

28 Comments for We found Bobby Knight’s Krackel stash…and other stuff

1. lakesidecatsfan
    10:48 am January 11, 2013 Permalink

Perfect!

2. Really?
    10:50 am January 11, 2013 Permalink

Hate to be that guy, but this looks like something done in microsoft paint. You are much better than this.

3. Me
    10:52 am January 11, 2013 Permalink

#2, I agree. Kiddos to the effort put forth, but it was a pretty amateur effort

4. Me
    10:52 am January 11, 2013 Permalink

*kuddos

5. uswagger
    10:54 am January 11, 2013 Permalink

behind bob sits all his fans the old folks club !

6. lakesidecatsfan
    10:54 am January 11, 2013 Permalink

The old fart in the Yellow sweater is looking like he wants some of that PBR! So does the guy behind him!

7. bk
    11:10 am January 11, 2013 Permalink

What is this shot clock you speak of?

8. The Jay Matt is COncerned About
    11:12 am January 11, 2013 Permalink

Been busy dropping a duece.

9. Name (required)
    11:13 am January 11, 2013 Permalink

Bobby was explaining how Kentucky was a bunch of CHEATERS.

10. Hot for Mrs. Tyler Thompson
    11:15 am January 11, 2013 Permalink

Mrs. Tyler Thompson you are so unbelievably hot!!!!

11. Man
    11:16 am January 11, 2013 Permalink

This isn’t an excellent Photoshop.

12. Dumbledore
    11:18 am January 11, 2013 Permalink

I know it’s fashionable to deride Bobby, but he was mostly very complimentary of UK last night.

13. Hoops Malone
    11:23 am January 11, 2013 Permalink

listening to Bobby Knight talk about the shot clock was like listening to my grandfather talk about his iPhone.

14. I play a doctor on TV
    11:24 am January 11, 2013 Permalink

As others have said, Bobby’s “senior moment” regarding the shot clock was a sign of dementia. This explains a lot about his behavior recently. I hope ESPN recognizes his problem and moves him out of the live TV spotlight. If not, it’s only a matter of time before he slips with another sexist or racist remark. Let him do taped commentary on the game if you really must, so you can edit his faux pas. At this stage, taping a fishing show is the General’s last viable stand. Don’t we all want to know why it’s so hard to catch a trout in Sugar Creek and how Bobby avoids a shutout when he fishes there? That’s about his comfort level now.

15. Will S
    11:27 am January 11, 2013 Permalink

lmao @ #14 good stuff

16. Mike Honcho
    11:28 am January 11, 2013 Permalink

Dude in the yellow sweater is not impressed…

17. No joking matter
    11:59 am January 11, 2013 Permalink

Number 14 is correct, no kidding. Dementia is no joking matter. I feel bad for Coach Knight but it seems pretty clear he is slipping significantly. He can’t recall player’s names, referring to them as the “Vanderbilt big kids,” etc. The shot clock discussion was painful. I felt really bad for Knight and his partner. Many of us will face this challenge some day. I think it is time for Coach Knight to move on to fishing full time.

18. Tom Blevins
    12:06 pm January 11, 2013 Permalink

14 and 17, OK. I can sympathize with Bobby knight and cut him sopme slack for his presebnt lapses. Now if you could only justify his behavior from 30-40 years ago.

19. nassau65
    12:11 pm January 11, 2013 Permalink

That pic is funny, no doubt. I admit i chuckled. But, i’ll also admit, BK was as unbiased as i have ever seen him. The way the game went, he had every opportunity to pile it on Cal and UK, (and would have been justified in doing so the way we played), but he didn’t. He was nothing but complimentary of Cal and UK-not one negative word . I’ll be the first to say, i was pleasantly surprised with BK and how he handled himself. The shot clock thing, well-we all get old, (or we hope to), but as far as listening him comment on the game in general, i had no problems with him last night. I’ll actually be looking forward to see him call a UK game again just to see if it was genuine.
    I’d rather have BK than Jimmy Dykes if the same BK shows up that was there last night. JMO of course.

20. REggie Oates
    12:31 pm January 11, 2013 Permalink

Am I the only one that thought Coach Knight was drunk or had been drinking? Is he that stupid that he didn’t know the difference in the shot and game clock?

21. Eggamoobymuffin
    12:48 pm January 11, 2013 Permalink

Apparently, Jules found Bobs krackel and put it in his pipe last night

22. Reality Check
    12:56 pm January 11, 2013 Permalink

Bobby Knight = syphilis
    Explains everything.

23. Reality Check
    12:58 pm January 11, 2013 Permalink

Rick Pitino is next. Didn’t he have an affair with a woman named Karen Syphilis?

24. prpcat
    1:12 pm January 11, 2013 Permalink

“I run this way to the toliet after eating Krackles and drinking PBR”

25. NoJortsNoProblm
    1:34 pm January 11, 2013 Permalink

Oh yeah #19, it’s up to the public to figure out who on tv shouldn’t be there. It’s not like ESPN should evaluate their announcers or anything for mental/physical/physiological conditions prior to going live. And I’ve been drunk millions of times and still could tell you what a shot clock was. His favoritism toward UK was tongue in check and laughable. He was either drunk, on pills, too many krackles, or should be assigned to an administrative role by ESPN. @NoJortsNoProblm keeps it real spazoids!!!

26. regman53
    1:47 pm January 11, 2013 Permalink

If he said “Thus Far” one more time!!!!!! PLEASE ESPN GET RID OF THIS GUY!!!! I am going to call him FEMA fpr now on ….as every game he calls is a “DISASTER”

27. BNClay
    3:37 pm January 11, 2013 Permalink

pretty sure the picture is supposed to look cartoonish.

28. ronkat52
    10:27 pm January 11, 2013 Permalink

Is that Rupp sitting on the right?