Watford shot Christmas display cost $10,000

Remember that one house in Indiana that commemorated Christian Watford’s shot to beat the Cats in Christmas lights? Yeah…that cost $10,000. An Indiana TV station interviewed the family about the display, which took eight days of eight-hour shifts to construct.

$10,000. Wow. And to think, all I have to do is post this:

H/t Anthony Wireman

49 Comments for Watford shot Christmas display cost $10,000

1. Cats
    10:33 am December 14, 2012 Permalink

Why are we still obsessing over this?

2. iBleedBlue
    10:33 am December 14, 2012 Permalink

First. And that was one of the greatest basketball games I have ever been to.

3. SexnNursinHomes
    10:35 am December 14, 2012 Permalink

The blonde in that video is just happy she is living in a house that isn’t a Trailer/Meth Lab.

Plus I wonder if the husband is willing to spend $10 grand on a DNA test. “Your’re not the father!!!”

4. MANIA
    10:37 am December 14, 2012 Permalink

Play ’em this year?!

3 – UK fans own the meth market, proven by their hire of Stoops’ Little Bruda… haha, you guys are goobers.

Louisville and IU posts in the last hour, on dem nuss….

Stole Your Blog

5. Toothless Temp
    10:39 am December 14, 2012 Permalink

It was a nice win…but it was last season and UK still achieved their goal of a National Championship. I think this shows just how far IU Basketball really fell because they are celebrating a regular season win over UK over a year later.

I hope they don’t go on suicide watch this year if they get knocked out of the tournament again.

6. Blasphemy
    10:39 am December 14, 2012 Permalink

Tyty….. You’re being unfair! You’re not mentioning how IU played their best and it still wasn’t enough. (nbc’s the more you know theme)

7. RichieFarmer'sMustache
    10:39 am December 14, 2012 Permalink

What was the story about? I just paused the video on the news anchor’s rack.

8. SexnNursinHomes
    10:40 am December 14, 2012 Permalink

4- Nope, Indiana is the Meth capital of this universe. Congrats.

Meth doesn’t affect Indiana yahoos anymore. They’ve moved onto getting high on Jenkem (huffing raw sewage). Congrats on that too.

9. BobKYCat
    10:40 am December 14, 2012 Permalink

4) You bring to mind an interesting factoid.

On gamedays, Papa John’s Cardinal Stadium becomes the largest landfill in the state.

You know, because of all the trash.

10. MANIA
    10:46 am December 14, 2012 Permalink

9 – HAHAHA! So clever!

The depth of your thoughts is impressive considering all things…

8 – What the hell is Jenkem and why do you know so much about all of this. You waste my time.

Talk about IU and Louisville more please… Not your interest in drugs and interventions.

11. MANIA
    10:48 am December 14, 2012 Permalink

Should we be worried about SECs SOS? Should we be worried about UK winning in football?

Nope: We are concerned with UofL and their conference realignment as well as IU Fan’s Christmas lights.

Trix are for kids, goobers.

12. Big Blue
    10:48 am December 14, 2012 Permalink

IU basketball and ND football I can’t stand people like that. Like 1 team and not just whoever is winning atm. Tons of fans in SE ky love UK basketball and UT football (when they were winning) now I’m seeing alot of UK basketball and Bama football fans.

Geez how far has IU fallen still celebrating beating a UK team in regular season.

13. SexnNursinHomes
    10:49 am December 14, 2012 Permalink

10- It’s called denial. Had a iu white trash fan offer me Jenkem. Didn’t know what it was until he told me that it’s the newest craze in Bloomington.

waste your time? bwahahah I highly doubt it.

14. Cats
    10:50 am December 14, 2012 Permalink

Who gives a [email protected]#k. Come on Tyler, your posts are always weak.

15. MANIA
    10:51 am December 14, 2012 Permalink

My obsession with UK and it’s fans knows no boundaries. I have little man’s complex and I don’t know what to do! So here I am, finding the only way I can get people to talk to me.

16. caption obvious
    10:52 am December 14, 2012 Permalink

first, lol @ trolling other teams message sites. seek attention much?

second, that’s not the dad’s son. LOL

17. MANIA
    10:52 am December 14, 2012 Permalink

Any cute boys free tomorrow night? I’ll come pick you up, no matter where you are.

18. IUFan
    10:53 am December 14, 2012 Permalink

17 I’m free. Are you in Bloomington? I am. Give me a shout, stud muffin!

19. MANIA
    10:54 am December 14, 2012 Permalink

13 – Why are you around those people, because of your place in society?

16 – Look at the posts on this site, are they blue much? NOPE.

15 – Are you me, after some Jenkem?

20. Cards
    10:54 am December 14, 2012 Permalink

Yo dog 17 I’m free. Holla at ya boy! I hope you’re hairy!

21. MANIA
    10:56 am December 14, 2012 Permalink

Wow this sure is a pickle I’m in. Who to choose? Help me out BBN.

22. Daaaaaamn!!!!
    10:57 am December 14, 2012 Permalink

Freakin! Brilliant!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

23. MANIA
    10:57 am December 14, 2012 Permalink

Did Stoops’ Little Bruda outlaw Jenkem near the stadium?

Uhhh, oohhh. Losing in the SEC will be even more boring now… But at least you guys play in the SEC…. banner that.

24. Daaaaaamn!!!!
    11:01 am December 14, 2012 Permalink

14! Shut the F*** UP!!! That SH** was FUNNY!!! What are you, a closet IU FAN?!

25. MANIA
    11:01 am December 14, 2012 Permalink

Do BBN bloggers typically spend their time pretending to hook up with other men?

Of course, when talking about UofL and IU gets old for a few minutes?

26. MANIA
    11:02 am December 14, 2012 Permalink

Must be the Jenkem…

27. Joe
    11:03 am December 14, 2012 Permalink

Hey tyler, november 2012 wants its news back. It took you this long to see it? Wow. Can’t believe this is your full time job.

28. SexnNursinHomes
    11:03 am December 14, 2012 Permalink

19- I was trying to get away. But 20 iu fans were injecting needles into their arms, probably jenkem/meth hybrid and it gave them super running ability. Luckily I found a rare 5-star hotel and escaped into it. They couldn’t get into the hotel because the 20 iu fans were white trash.

29. MANIA
    11:04 am December 14, 2012 Permalink

I saw IU fans eating poop to get high!!!

30. MANIA
    11:05 am December 14, 2012 Permalink

28 – So will you partake after losing to WKU next season?

31. Joe
    11:06 am December 14, 2012 Permalink

I apologize, Ms. Tyler. I was just joking. I thought what you wrote was well written and hilarious!!! I’m sorry for being such a jerk. Please forgive me. Your posts RULE!!!

32. MANIA
    11:07 am December 14, 2012 Permalink

28- I mean, partake like us IU fans! Cuz it’s GOOD!!!

33. MANIA
    11:11 am December 14, 2012 Permalink

32 – My alter ego likes to avoid and distract… Not much to say about Stoops’ Little Bruda…

Stole Your Blog

34. MANIA
    11:14 am December 14, 2012 Permalink

Even so, I really didn’t get anything out of it. So, I guess I’m just a pathetic loser who has nothing to do but waste time on stuff like this. Wow. I really AM a loser.

35. MANIA
    11:18 am December 14, 2012 Permalink

I don’t appreciate you stealing my handle, 34. You’re making me MAD!!! I’m gonna reach up and punch you in the kneecaps!!!

36. Dirty Water
    11:20 am December 14, 2012 Permalink

True Hoosiers sound a bit fair weathered to me. Like IU basketball and ND football….I hope they become fans of paternity tests next, because that man is NOT the father. The kid is probably the product of a Jenkem infused gang-bang…the husband wasn’t invited because he was too busy spending $10,000 on celebrating a last second splash in a regular season game, against a team who later put them out of the tournament….celebrating mediocrity, it’s a Hoosier thing.

37. MANIA
    11:21 am December 14, 2012 Permalink

I STOLE YOUR BLOG!!!! SAY IT!!!! RECOGNIZE!!!! I STOLE IT AND GOT AWAY WITH IT NOW YOU EAT IT!!! IU RULES!!! YOU MAY HAVE MORE WINS AND MORE CHAMPIONSHIPS BUT WE HAVE MORE POTENTIAL!!! AND BOBBY KNIGHT ONCE COACHED HERE AND WAS FIRED!!! BUT NOW WE HAVE COACH CREAN!!! HE’S GREAT!!! EVERYTHING HE DOES IS DELIBERATE!!! JUST LOOK AT HOW HE PARTS HIS HAIR!!!

38. SexnNursinHomes
    11:23 am December 14, 2012 Permalink

36- haha well said!

37- haha

39. MANIA
    11:24 am December 14, 2012 Permalink

Ohhh how I love the taaste of big ole fat dong in my mouth. Soooo tastey!

40. MANIA
    11:26 am December 14, 2012 Permalink

STOHHL YHHOUR BHHHLOHHGG!! SHHORRY!! CHAAHNT TAHLK WITH MOUTH FUHHLL!!!

41. Blue_Cat75
    11:31 am December 14, 2012 Permalink

So, what this story really is about is spending $10,000 on CHRISTMAS LIGHTS instead of Toys for Tots or the Angel Tree or doing something worth while. I don’t care what team they support.

42. bluesman
    12:18 pm December 14, 2012 Permalink

I think the tree’s neat it has Nerlens name up there. Indiana fans root for N.D football in large numbers I have lived in central Indiana sixety six years can not root for anyone other than U.K. in any thing, ps maybe if there playing yuk, loservile!!!

43. KyKid
    12:18 pm December 14, 2012 Permalink

Who knew Clark Griswold really lived in Indiana?

44. KyKid
    12:19 pm December 14, 2012 Permalink

8-hr rotating shifts and $10k. Wow. Just Wow. I’m thinking if I had that much disposable income and that much free time I could probably do something slightly more constructive, but that’s just me.

45. ukukuk
    12:29 pm December 14, 2012 Permalink

IU will do anything to be in the spot light.. We still beat them when it counted and Hung 8!

46. KarlHungus
    12:30 pm December 14, 2012 Permalink

i’m glad karen sypher landed on her feet.

47. Ibleedblu
    12:43 pm December 14, 2012 Permalink

Ksr needs to post the Krispy Kreme Christmas video. Funniest thing on the Internet right now

48. Matt
    12:49 pm December 14, 2012 Permalink

I love how MANIA is saying we obsess over IU and UL, yet he’s the one posting on a UK blog….

Stick to your own blogs and team forums, loser. We’ll take the natty over beating IU in the regular season any day.

49. Maxwell