Watch the Sacramento Kings hate on Kentucky; Boogie not laughing

This video from News 10 in Sacramento shows members of the Kings making their predictions for the NCAA tournament. It’s not a good look for our man Boogie, who takes a beating from his teammates about Kentucky’s loss to Robert Morris before picking Louisville to win it all.

“I hate to say it, I hate those birds, but I believe it’ll be Louisville.”

Article written by Drew Franklin

29 Comments for Watch the Sacramento Kings hate on Kentucky; Boogie not laughing

1. rajdaddy
    2:12 pm March 26, 2013 Permalink

I feel the same Boogie

2. Limited-edition holographic flat-top
    2:15 pm March 26, 2013 Permalink

Must be soooooo much smack talk at the next level. Poor boogie.

3. Rockfield, KY
    2:19 pm March 26, 2013 Permalink

No one on that team can say anything about UK’s program, when they rely on 3 of our former players every night. No other team is even close to saying that.

4. ThatsAShame
    2:21 pm March 26, 2013 Permalink

The other guys can’t talk too much around Chuck, Pat, an Boogie. Those some big dudes. Nice vid. Go Cats!

5. Capnmonkey
    2:22 pm March 26, 2013 Permalink

What did former Louisville players in the NBA have to say?

*crickets*

6. UKIT
    2:29 pm March 26, 2013 Permalink

#5 – If anyone could find a card to interview – they would probably pick someone else and say, “we all know Coach P will choke it away somehow – he ain’t coaching at UK anymore, ya know.”

7. hahahaha
    2:31 pm March 26, 2013 Permalink

those t shirts are so damn stupid

8. lol
    2:33 pm March 26, 2013 Permalink

#7, wtf are you talking about??

9. Higgins
    2:34 pm March 26, 2013 Permalink

#7 Indeed they are stupid.

10. Higgins
    2:36 pm March 26, 2013 Permalink

8-he is talking about stupid shirts for sale below this post. You know what they say, if the shoe is on the hand that fits,, no i mean if the shirt fits, then wear it.

11. El Pollo Loco
    2:45 pm March 26, 2013 Permalink

Don’t do it, Boogie!!

As for the shirts, does Fan Outfitters or KSR compensate the people who originally come up with the idea or they just steal it, sell it and profit from it? We know the Twins themselves can’t get any money from it.

12. awful
    2:56 pm March 26, 2013 Permalink

man….I really hope you guys take those t-shirts down. The suck real bad.

GROW UP

Last time I saw people react this way for a couple of 17 yr old boys was when I had to take my little cousin to an NSYNC concert.

PS: I’m a UK fan…those shirts make us look like total jackasses.

13. Walter sobchak
    3:00 pm March 26, 2013 Permalink

Seeiously, please don’t buy those shirts. If Indiana or Louisville made shirts similar to that ksr would be giving them hell. I agree that it’s a little embarassing

14. jus sayin
    3:02 pm March 26, 2013 Permalink

“I hate those birds!” haha

15. Roland
    3:03 pm March 26, 2013 Permalink

“The twins are coming”:
    What Auburn’s Sullivan said.

16. mad monk
    3:07 pm March 26, 2013 Permalink

KSR- Please for the love of all that is good and right in this world take those awful shirts down. That is every bit as bad as the IU popcorn tins.

17. Prince Royal
    3:15 pm March 26, 2013 Permalink

I don’t know what is more stupid, what the shirt says or the stupid Royal Crown on the top. Looks like a crown someone from louisville would have tatoo’ed on their chest. Now we just need a hand sign gang signal to represent our Royal Stupidity. Yeah they are very stupid shirts.

18. katzrjamers
    3:17 pm March 26, 2013 Permalink

lots of gold ’round some on those necks in the dressing room. wonder if these guys shop lance thomas’ supplier?

19. GoForIt
    3:18 pm March 26, 2013 Permalink

Take down.

20. jim tom
    3:20 pm March 26, 2013 Permalink

them shirts suck real bad

21. Larry
    3:21 pm March 26, 2013 Permalink

Nothing wrong with the shirt. What is wrong is all the filthy Card Trolls who stay on KSR mouthing all their crap. But as it is a free country for now at least they will just keep spewing their crap.If by some chance the Filthy Cards lose the NCAA what will become of them? Who really cares?

22. KcMunk
    3:28 pm March 26, 2013 Permalink

Those shirts are a joke. I can’t see anyone from 18-34 buying one of those. Imagine the jokes made about twins coming. An absolute disaster.

23. adam
    3:29 pm March 26, 2013 Permalink

Louisville is not goning to beat Duke. They had better pary they get Michigan St. in the elite 8. With the way they play D the refs will have Siva and smith in foul trouble by the 12 minute mark in the first half. I know they beat them earlier in the year but no way the officials allow them to play that physical with Duke in the Tourny. On the other hand Mason plumlee will have to comitt homicide to get his 5th foul.

24. Cat Fan in Georgia
    3:30 pm March 26, 2013 Permalink

21 – I’m not a troll. I’m a 64-year-old Cat fan who grew up with Johnny Cox, Cotton Nash, Dampier and Riley, and more others than I care to name. And I agree with lots of others that those shirts are stupid. And if the Cards or Hoosiers did something like that they’d be ridiculed on this and other boards, and on Matt’s radio show.

25. Pitino
    3:53 pm March 26, 2013 Permalink

23. Typical UK hater. Sit on the couch and watch us roll over whoever gets put in front of us.

26. tke518eku
    4:07 pm March 26, 2013 Permalink

Eh, I think the shirts are just another idea someone had to support two players on next years squad. Back to the video, no one can really say anything. We had the season we had. It’s over now. All that is left to do is count down the days until next season! CAN’T WAIT! Still though, I cant imagine all the trash talk Chuck, P-Pat, and Boogie have to hear in that locker room! Miss watching those guys. Go big blue.

27. Stop with the shirts, we arent Indiana
    5:42 pm March 26, 2013 Permalink

Not only do the shirts suck, it makes us look like Indiana. Plus taking the fan sign and making it into a shirt is legal and capitalistic and all, but it still feels kinda slimy if those oflks dont even get a little credit much less a little cut. It was taken straight from the picture. Plus it sure as hell doesnt need an exclamation mark, that makes it look like a high school girl made em. Sorry, just sick of seeing a shirt for every single moment. We dont need to commemorate anything but championships.

28. mocha
    8:20 pm March 26, 2013 Permalink

that shirt slogan was stolen from a fan’s sign in rupp earlier this week during opening round play. shameful. anything for a buck.

29. Mike and Ike
    8:36 pm March 26, 2013 Permalink

Good choice Cuz…good choice. Now if Cuz would just work on his maturity…he’d be an absolute all star!