Watch the Cats bust a move in the Women’s Clinic Fashion Show

By far the funniest part of the women’s clinic was the fashion show. Not because of the clothes (standard warm-ups and jerseys), but because of the dance moves some of the players unleashed on the fans. Think of it as a preview for Big Blue Madness. The highlights?

— Nerlens is not afraid to twerk it
— Nerlens’ odd TSA pat down of Jon Hood
— Archie Goodwin–excuse me, “Mr. Burr,” likes to rub his tummy
— Sam Malone’s strange little leap
— WCS is saving his moves for Madness
— Alex Poythress likes to bake cookies
— Brian Long will not fist pump, thank you very much
— Julius Mays loves Taylor Swift. Wow.

Enjoy.

14 Comments for Watch the Cats bust a move in the Women’s Clinic Fashion Show

1. BigDog
    10:34 am October 5, 2012 Permalink

Why isow Polson on the team? Is it necessary that we need “side Shows” at the greatest college basketball program in the land?

2. C-Bone
    10:37 am October 5, 2012 Permalink

Why isow BigDog on the website? Is it necessary that we need “side Shows” at the greatest college basketball website in the land?

3. Hal
    10:42 am October 5, 2012 Permalink

1-could you be the biggest dbag in the world?

4. Yep.
    10:50 am October 5, 2012 Permalink

Stein looks like a man among boys.

5. kevowamo
    11:02 am October 5, 2012 Permalink

Why does that other guy have a flat top too?

6. Cat Lover Cathy
    11:31 am October 5, 2012 Permalink

I was at the clinic. Eat your heart out guys. This is a FUN and informative clinic. BTW, the players had a ball doing this. Side show? Really? I believe 625 ladies would tell you other wise!

7. PK
    12:05 pm October 5, 2012 Permalink

Its great to see them having so much fun as a team already. It can only lead to good things throughout the season.

8. 96cats98
    12:12 pm October 5, 2012 Permalink

Harrow’s flat top looks hilarious!! Bet he can’t wait for Midnight Madness so he can cut it off.

9. Duke Sucks
    12:31 pm October 5, 2012 Permalink

#1 Polson could go play at UL right now. He could play for most SEC teams right now. When he was on the court os a freshman he actually preformed pretty well in some big spots. I don’t think Twany can play but Polson is a lot better then you think. He’s just been behind some of the best guards in the country and not shower what he can do.
    For a side show he sure it living out the dream of all Kentucky boys while we are posting on a fan site. Yep I would trade places with him.

10. Linda stop telling everyone what they should and shouldn't do
    1:24 pm October 5, 2012 Permalink

@1 are you calling Polson a “side show”?

11. CatFan
    1:39 pm October 5, 2012 Permalink

Polson deserves to be there more than Long and Malone. They are only there cause their dad is friends with Cal. They wouldn’t start for the Kentucky School for the Blind.

12. BigDog
    2:08 pm October 5, 2012 Permalink

#9 You’re out of your mind….He absoulutely could not play at UL…He is a division II or III talent. I don’t mind the walk-ons…but Polson (I think) is taking up a scholarship. Correct me if im wrong about the scholarship

13. Brian Longs Dad
    2:30 pm October 5, 2012 Permalink

My son is the teams b*tch. That’s why he is on the team. Just ask anyone. One day when he grows up he will make a man very happy.

14. BAdams614
    7:48 pm October 5, 2012 Permalink

1, you’re about an idiot. Polson will be a contributor on this team before his career is over, mark it down, and it probably starts this year. Polson is a fairly big dude, his arms are ripped. Anyway as I was going to say, I love this team already. When campin for madness these guys were all very nice, all very polite. I told Poythress I was glad he came to UK and he said thank you ma’am…I’m only 27 but look younger so I was shocked at his politeness. I have said this over and over again, but Cal does not get enough credit for recruiting guys with talent and manners. Every player is so humble and Ryan Harrow is the epitome of that, that guy is awesome. Loved campin this year. And it looks like with the Harrison twins on board, good character guys only continue to come.