Watch Nerlens talk about chasing his dreams

It’s not “goodbye,” it’s “see you soon,” right?

13 Comments for Watch Nerlens talk about chasing his dreams

1. NEWMAN
    6:55 pm April 23, 2013 Permalink

As if a speech was even necessary. When you’re the #1 pick, you gotta go.

Off-topic, and not for anything, but Trevor Lacey is transferring from Bama. Come on d– oh wait, you’d just be a practice player here next year.

2. RahRah
    6:58 pm April 23, 2013 Permalink

Go get ’em, Buddy! We’ll be watching. #BBNforever

3. L1C4
    7:04 pm April 23, 2013 Permalink

He took an unofficial visit to uofl. If he and his handlers didn’t “chase” the money uk offered, he could have had a ring and would not have been injured. Oh well, we won it all anyway and didn’t cheat to do it.

4. L1c4
    7:21 pm April 23, 2013 Permalink

8>3 bitch

5. lil c
    7:21 pm April 23, 2013 Permalink

KSR. Will you please ban thats inconsiderate IDIOT (L1C4) from posting on here!!

6. Random
    7:22 pm April 23, 2013 Permalink

The trolls aren’t even trying anymore. And if you’re serious congrats, maybe you can experience that feeling again in 27 years.

7. Random
    7:23 pm April 23, 2013 Permalink

Guys, have a heart, L1C4 just learned how to count to three. Don’t short circuit the poor guy’s brain.

8. Random
    7:25 pm April 23, 2013 Permalink

#3 I guess the dozen or so other schools that Noel was considering after he cut UL were cheating too, huh?

9. L1C4
    7:26 pm April 23, 2013 Permalink

I wish 5-star caliber players actually still wanted to go to Louisville. 🙁 I’m scared. I know we fluked and hacked our way to a title in a down year but what are we gonna do now?

10. 3-Point Line
    7:31 pm April 23, 2013 Permalink

Congratulations to The University of Louisville on their 3rd National Championship. Fun fact: I didn’t exist in NCAA Men’s college basketball when they won their 2nd.

11. Nick
    8:07 pm April 23, 2013 Permalink

I’ll send $1000 to #3 if that jealous bastard shows one piece of evidence that we cheated last year

12. SUPREMECATS
    8:26 pm April 23, 2013 Permalink

Tipton is such a dumb F — he has the to be one of the worst humans on the planet — can’t believe the questions he asked. I don’t wish ill on anybody, but some people beg for it…

13. jaws2
    11:46 pm April 23, 2013 Permalink

Wow, you can’t help but to like Nerlens. He really matured over a years time. Kid seems to have his head on straight. I wish him nothing but great things in life, and regardless of being here only one year, I’ll always consider him a member of the BBN.

Hey troll, go ‘tuck off’ on your own site.