The city of Houston is still in full recovery mode from Hurricane Harvey, but Hurricane Irma is now hitting Florida in full throttle as we speak.
The early footage of the latest Hurricane’s impact is devastating.
Check out some of the videos found on Twitter:
– Ryan Fournier (@RyanAFournier) September 10, 2017
– Mike Theiss (@MikeTheiss) September 10, 2017
– Mariah Honey (@ButterflyHoney) September 10, 2017
– CNN Breaking News (@cnnbrk) September 10, 2017
– CNN (@CNN) September 10, 2017
– Wes Callison (@WesCallisonTNN) September 10, 2017
I'm hundreds of miles away from #HurricaneIrma but the water level in NC has already risen about 8 inches since this AM (from the winds).
— Caroline O. (@RVAwonk) September 10, 2017
— Everything Georgia (@GAFollowers) September 10, 2017
If you are anywhere in the southeast part of this country, please stay safe. Our thoughts and prayers are with all involved.
We’ll keep you updated as the storm develops.