Watch Cal speak to the media about tonight’s game

Cal met with the media at the team hotel last night to talk about tonight’s game against Vanderbilt. Grab your Cal-loquial Bingo Card and play along.

15 Comments for Watch Cal speak to the media about tonight’s game

1. Question
    9:10 am March 15, 2013 Permalink

Is the game at 7:30 eastern or central time?

2. Matt
    9:25 am March 15, 2013 Permalink

1. 7:30 eastern time.

3. Screw Hooters in Nashville
    9:32 am March 15, 2013 Permalink

When taking a piss today at the arena, you will see an ad from Hooters above every urinal. It’s a Happy Hour advertisement for $1.50 draft beers and $5.00 baskets of wings from 3:00 to 6:00. But don’t get too excited! When you get there between sessions, the manager will tell you that Hooters on 2nd St won’t honor that ad during the SEC Tournament. Hooters in Nashville sucks and is scamming Big Blue Nation. You have been warned!

4. Kevin r
    9:41 am March 15, 2013 Permalink

Anyone know what channel game is in tonight for direct tv. I can’t find it anywhere.

5. Devastation INC
    9:42 am March 15, 2013 Permalink

3- thanks. I will boycott all hooters during the rest of BBall season for theese sleezy tactics!

6. kentuckman
    9:46 am March 15, 2013 Permalink

Free Mullet Cat

7. Freaking out!
    9:51 am March 15, 2013 Permalink

@4.. Dude, I am getting so worried because I cannot find it anywhere either. This isnt really possible is it? To NOT have the SEC Tournament on TV? WTF

8. chiefed cat
    9:52 am March 15, 2013 Permalink

Hooters in downtown Nashville fed me every Wednesday for two years. They also supplied me with girlfriends for eighteen months. They are good people. However, not honoring the ad is kinda bullshit.

9. chiefed cat
    9:57 am March 15, 2013 Permalink

The game will be available on espn3/watchespn. The fact that Syracuse and Duke tip at 7 on espn and espn2 and Kansas tips at 730 on espnu means the worldwide leader won’t have a channel available for us.

10. cracka
    10:02 am March 15, 2013 Permalink

I have dtv and it says it’s on 27 …

11. Freaking out!
    10:03 am March 15, 2013 Permalink

I just dont see how they cant at least put it on a local channel? This is not acceptable

12. Does anyone know of any options to watch the SEC tourney online besides espn360? Free preferrably? And i’ve been looking for a good reason to boycott hooter’s anyway, what a joke resteraunt, although it did make for a few funny punchline’s in the movie “Big Daddy”.

13. chiefed cat
    10:15 am March 15, 2013 Permalink

12- you’ll be able to find links to the UK games on the live blog. As far as non UK games, frontrowsports.eu or something like that will usually have whatever sporting event you’re looking for. Google it. You could also try and get a login from a family member or friend to use watchespn.

14. KB
    10:53 am March 15, 2013 Permalink

DirectTV- its on 634 or something like that…

15. RahRah
    10:57 am March 15, 2013 Permalink

Freaking out in Louisville as well. SEC tourney has ALWAYS been on wave3/nbc for as long as I can remember, even the first round games. Now this year I can’t see my Cats in the THIRD round on FRIDAY. Shortly after the announcement of an sec channel next year no less. WTF? But I can pay $85 for espn full court? WTF?