Watch Cal, Archie, Ryan and Willie talk about last night’s win

10 Comments for Watch Cal, Archie, Ryan and Willie talk about last night’s win

1. Ryan
    10:38 am February 21, 2013 Permalink

Patterson and a few other players being traded to the Kings for Thomas Robinson.

2. Jpo
    10:40 am February 21, 2013 Permalink

1. Breaking news man! How DO you DO it???

3. josh
    10:46 am February 21, 2013 Permalink

OLD NEWS

4. Maxbps8
    10:56 am February 21, 2013 Permalink

While I was not overly impressed at all w/ the final score and our Kats’ lack of consistency (i.e. letting Vandy back in the game) and thus maturity, I will say everyone stepped it up. Specifically, Archie G had some fantastic plays on the offensive boards w/ multiple tip-backs and rebounds. Lefty played another great, hustling game. If this team played like they did in most of the first half, w/ hustle and passion, they could end up being our favorite Cal-era team yet.

5. NotSatire
    11:18 am February 21, 2013 Permalink

2013 Dodgeball Cats

6. Archie's Glasses
    11:19 am February 21, 2013 Permalink

I have the largest lenses ever!

7. David
    11:19 am February 21, 2013 Permalink

4 – agreed. With college bball having a down year this year, this team definitely has the talent to get into the tourney and even make a deep run. They just have to play with the confidence, energy, and passion that they did for the first 30 minutes of the game last night for a full 40 minutes of every game. But like you said, I don’t know if at this point this team has the maturity to do that and they don’t have any more time to mature. Every game is basically a must win now, and were only a week away from March.

8. David
    11:20 am February 21, 2013 Permalink

Also, does anybody know if theres a way to watch the intro video from the game last night? I’d really like to see it and Im sure others would too.

9. Shila Karimi-Johnston