Want football season tickets?

ukstadium-d

Feeling good about the future of UK football? UK has some lower level and upper level season tickets for sale and has opened a satellite ticket office at Commonwealth Stadium so fans can tour seat locations. The tickets are located in the corner/end zone seats in the lower level and upper level public seats.

The Commonwealth satellite ticket office will be open on Tuesdays from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and Thursdays from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. starting today and continuing through March and April. If you’re interested, go to Gate 5, where K Fund staff members will be on hand to take prospective ticket buyers on a tour of the various seat locations and answer questions.

Lower seats are available for $242 each, plus a $100 K Fund donation for end zone seats and $300 for corners that are under cover. Upper level public seats are available for either $277 or $242 each, depending on location. If you can’t make it out to Commonwealth, visit UKFootballTix.com, go to the Joe Craft Center Ticket Office from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday-Friday or call the UK Ticket Office at 800-928-2287.

Go Cats.

9 Comments for Want football season tickets?

1. Honky Kong
    1:34 pm March 26, 2013 Permalink

K Fund Donation = Extortion

2. UKnowMe
    1:45 pm March 26, 2013 Permalink

#1 Show me one major athletics department that does not have some sort of fundraising program such as this. If you don’t like it sit in the upper deck where you do not have to pay to the K-Fund.

3. RUPPS_rhetoric
    1:50 pm March 26, 2013 Permalink

2) Amen, actually Kentucky’s K-Fund football donations are peanuts compared to our SEC Brethren.

4. Pacman
    2:00 pm March 26, 2013 Permalink

What has happened to uk football? When I bought
    Tickets during Guy Morris’s era I was lucky to get
    Someone to answer the phone in the ticket office.
    Now people will show you your seats before you buy.
    Amazing

5. Steve Fitts
    3:12 pm March 26, 2013 Permalink

I just bought an upper deck season ticket at Papa John’s Cardinal Stadium for U of L’s 7 home games for a grand total of $178–that’s $25.43 per game–and zero donation to the university athletic club! OK, I know I’m a heretic and deserve to be burned at the stake. But I just wanted to point out that SEC ticket prices are wildly inflated compared to other universities.

6. The funny part
    3:36 pm March 26, 2013 Permalink

#5 the funny part is if Stoops wins 4 games, UKAA will puff out its chest and raise ticket prices, k fund donation (extortion) requirements, and parking pass prices.

7. Kyle
    3:41 pm March 26, 2013 Permalink

5) I’m sure some of that has to do with Beer sales and garbage schedule coming in. I wonder if that will raise once they enter the ACC?

8. jaws2
    4:21 pm March 26, 2013 Permalink

Hey #5, that’s great. Go watch them beat up on some high school teams and drink some beer.

9. goUKats
    7:10 pm March 26, 2013 Permalink

Can’t understand why Cat fans call contributing to the K-Fund extortion.It is considered a donation and is tax deductible,and helps UK provide entertainment thru their athletic programs to thousands of fans.And no one is forced to contribute.