Mark Stoops and Vince Marrow are on the mic

UK Tight Ends Coach/Recruiter extraordinaire Vince Marrow is the latest coach to be mic’d up by KyWildcatsTV during spring practice. Marrow has already made a huge impact at UK by opening the coveted Ohio pipeline and luring recruits to campus that UK previously wouldn’t have had a chance with. After watching this video, I can see why.

“THAT’S BIG BOY STUFF RIGHT THERE O-LINE, THAT’S BIG BOY STUFF!”

They also released part two of Mark Stoops’ mic’d up series. Enjoy:

The best part? Coach Stoops’ “Come at me, bro” face:

stoops-comeatme

“What, just because we only won two games last year and have the toughest schedule in America you think you can beat us? Come at me, bro.”

8 Comments for Mark Stoops and Vince Marrow are on the mic

1. Al's IndiCats
    7:10 pm April 4, 2013 Permalink

As long as we can be 2-10 with wins over Uvel and Western, with that I can be cool with the season….I’m lying I want to win all of them

2. JBR
    7:35 pm April 4, 2013 Permalink

Love watching and listening to these videos. It is real nice to have coaches that know what they are doing AND can communicate that to the guys. Heck, it’s nice having a coach that can complete a sentence without jumping into another thought.

3. wu slang
    7:41 pm April 4, 2013 Permalink

1-I agree generally but we beat ‘Uvel’ in 94…….and that’s all. 1-10. It sucked. I loved my wildcats that year simply because Mo Williams ran over fools and Melvin Johnson knocked the ‘spit’ out of ‘mower suckas.’ There seems to be a change in attitude that I like very much. Of course this is only practice snippets Im watching. Intially convincing though………………

4. Cast
    7:51 pm April 4, 2013 Permalink

At least there is feeling of HOPE. The kids seem to be trying harder, and that is encouraging.

5. fireants25
    8:23 pm April 4, 2013 Permalink

God! I love it! Pumped for Football season…GO UK!

6. Required
    8:28 pm April 4, 2013 Permalink

College Football News has their early preseason rankings out. Louisville is ranked #5. UK isn’t even listed in the top 50. Good luck getting that win!

7. DB11
    8:29 pm April 4, 2013 Permalink

LET’S GOOOO!!!!!

8. San Fran Big D
    9:12 pm April 4, 2013 Permalink

I really like these videos- it gives me insight to who these coaches are. I can see why recruits like Marrow. Thanks Tyler