VIDEO: “Stuff Kentucky Fans Say”

The idea was solid; the finished product is meh. Watch as three guys use some of Big Blue Nation’s favorite phrases in this “Stuff Kentucky Fans Say” video.

STOP VVS.

Article written by Drew Franklin

11 Comments for VIDEO: “Stuff Kentucky Fans Say”

1. I am Spartacus
    7:44 pm July 8, 2013 Permalink

Had to shut it down less than a minute into it…….pretty bad.

2. Brad Stevens
    7:54 pm July 8, 2013 Permalink

Convince yourself that they’re Louisville fans, and then it’s hilarious

3. Kyle
    8:08 pm July 8, 2013 Permalink

@2 I really believe they are Louisville fans I know I didn’t want the cards to win the title

4. lil c
    8:10 pm July 8, 2013 Permalink

on e of the best videos you ever posted. the more you watch it, the better it gets! freakin spot on too!!! exactly how I AND 90% of BBN feels!!!Awesome!!!!

5. KyBlueRay
    8:54 pm July 8, 2013 Permalink

I thought video was funny because the content was so true!The guys are not professional actors for sure but not horrible,besides I give bonus points because one guy looked like Patrick Sparks!

6. Melvit
    9:44 pm July 8, 2013 Permalink

The VVS video was hilarious.

7. Laker Cat 18
    11:52 pm July 8, 2013 Permalink

I thought the video was pretty accurate. However, my version would have had much more profanity in it. Way to keep it PG guys.

8. pushman
    12:45 am July 9, 2013 Permalink

@3 I know those guys… I assure you they are not Louisville fans.

9. TiptonsNeverBeenInsider
    5:26 am July 9, 2013 Permalink

@2 @3 @8 What true Kentucky fan would mention Vandy second or third when talking about teams they hate??

10. vandy hater
    8:09 am July 9, 2013 Permalink

@9 what true Kentucky fan doesn’t dislike Vandy?

11. BillyJoeCat-Fan
    1:49 pm July 9, 2013 Permalink

@9 Ones who live 60 miles from Nashville and go to every UK game there. I’ve been to every SEC venue except So.Carolonia & LSU (plus the 2 new schools). I’ve sen the CATS on the road at UNC, Kansas, IU, UofL, Notre Dame, and MSG vs UConn. BY FAR the Vandy fans are the most obnoxious people to deal with. And @3, I know these guys well – they HATE UofL and would probably fight if called Card fans. The title of the video was “Stuff Kentucky fans say”. Not neccessarily what they mean. I have heard just about all of those comments from Cat fans at one time or another.