Video proof that “We are everybody’s Super Bowl”

(Photo via KY Forward)

If he’s said it once, he’s said it a thousand times: “We are everybody’s Super Bowl.” Calipari wears that line out, and he’s exactly right. Other programs pull out all the stops when Kentucky comes to town — because it’s their Super Bowl. To Indiana fans, Saturday’s game was the biggest game of the season and arguably the biggest game in the last ten years. Fans camped out all week, printed t-shirts, talked trash on the Internet, and brought the noise like everything was on the line — and we commend them for that. Nice job. But to Kentucky fans, Saturday’s game was just a road game on December 10 against Indiana. Yeah, we wanted to win, but we have our eyes on a bigger prize than a single game.

Tell me the last time we stormed the floor in Rupp Arena.

Exactly.

Indiana burned the town down after beating Kentucky — because we were their Super Bowl.

Congratulations, Hoosiers. You won your Super Bowl. Now go to Holiday World.

Article written by Drew Franklin

77 Comments for Video proof that “We are everybody’s Super Bowl”

1. RidgeRunner
    12:08 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

Coach Cal articulated what so many of us has known as far back as when Rupp coached. Yup, even when we sucked and Pitino got us out of that mess, Clydes dismal 2 years, etc… we still had KENTUCKY across our chests and was the game of the year for everyone.

It will never change.

2. MillerTime
    12:08 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

1. Didn’t you just post the same comment on another blog entry? My care factor is at an all time low with what you have to say.

3. GoCats2
    12:09 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

#1 If that was truly “all” you would stop posting it on every thread.
    We will never ever rush the court at Rupp. It will never ever happen. Fans rush the court when they are completely shocked they won over a far superior team. That will never happen in Rupp. The only thing that may ever come close is if the Final Four is played at Rupp and we win on a last second shot for the Title but even then I cant imagine it happening. When you expect to win you don’t rush the court. That is all.

4. GoCats2
    12:09 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

Sorry RidgeRunner the original #1 is gone thank goodness.

5. RidgeRunner
    12:10 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

2 & 3..Looks like Drew deleted the other #1. Hope ya guys aren’t fussin’ at me. LOL

6. MillerTime
    12:10 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

1. Nevermind…It was showing something totally different when I click on here. Sorry.

7. kc
    12:11 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

Please tell me you clowns don’t actually like that POS Matt Jones. That guy was talking about a 75 point beatdown and sending IU fans back to their “windmills and tractors.” Does he know what the rest of the country thinks about the state of Kentucky… much worse reputation than Indiana (and i have lived in 6 different states on both coasts.) He claims how shitty of a town Bloomington is, even though the IU campus and Bloomington in general are ALWAYS ranked in the top 5 of beatiful college towns/campuses in the country and one of the most liberal cities in the midwest. He was also claiming that Assembly Hall was filled 10% with UK fans. HA! I was at the game in the lower level and the general consensus was there were around 300… far less than the 2,000 that he claimed. Guy is a complete d-bag tool. That is all.

8. OwensboroDavid
    12:12 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

I can’t wait to see Hoosier fans with their chest stuck out at Holiday World next summer. Me, I’ll be wearing my UK final four or national championship tshirt. Silly Hoosiers. On a side note, splashin safari is great. Watersides, blondes, and skimpy bikinis make for a good summer. Love my season passes!

9. JDubbs1983
    12:13 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

I’m glad that here at Kentucky its only our football program that causes us to storm the court/field. Its sad that at a program like Indiana that they did this. Even in our darkest days as a program at UK this would and will never happen. Its kinda funny actually that they did that just proves a point that they were so worked up about one game and not thinking about their history as a basketball powerhouse. I say history cause thats all they have. One great game does not make a banner hanging season. Yes they played their asses off so far. I’ve been able to watch most of thier games for scouting purposes, but they will not win the big ten and they will not win the NCAA tournament. So what does one game mean for them? I guess the same as the one game for UK football against Tennesse.

10. MillerTime
    12:13 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

Drew – Please ban KC from posting on here. Good grief.

11. The Sunshine Band
    12:14 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

7. We carried your ass. That is all.

12. SexnNursinHomes
    12:14 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

yay iu one big win and they come out of woodworks. they were 5-15 in the last 20 years and now they think are the best thing since Avatar 3D. It’s like hearing someone bragging on and on and on and on about their brand new house after living in a shithole trailer for the past 20 years.

13. BlueFins
    12:15 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

Yeah, not an upset or their Superbowl at all. That’s all these idiots are talking about! I don’t ever walk into work or stand in a grocery line and talk about a regular season win. Guess that’s because it happens so much.

14. Jimmy
    12:16 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

We will benefit better from this lose, then they will from the win. Look it took indiana to play at there place, shoot the three well to beat us. We did alot of thing to lose, things we can work on. I am not mad about this lose, because it’s early, come march we will be fine.

15. BlueFins
    12:17 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

Let’s give KC a little credit, at least the idiot can cut and paste.

16. Wildcat Kyle
    12:18 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

Do they know its not march?

17. Dick Vitale
    12:19 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

WHY AREN’T THEY GETTING THE BALL TO ZELLER? WHAT ARE THEY DOING? HE’S WIDE OPEN BABY! GIVE THE BALL TO THE BIG C!!! I CAN’T STOP YELLING ABOUT IT! MY GOOD BUDDY DAN SHULMAN HAS JUST ATE A BULLET BECAUSE I’VE BEEN RANTING ABOUT IT FOR 7 STRAIGHT MINUTES BABY! I HAVEN’T BEEN THIS UPSET SINCE I WENT OUT TO DINNER WITH COACH K AND HE WOULD’VE GIVE ME A RUSTY TROMBONE AFTER I GAVE HIM ONE! IT’S AN OUTRIGHT TRAVESTY!

18. roydillard
    12:20 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

My thoughts exactly drew!! Now we need to get over it. IU basketball will never be the way it was when knight was there,, never will be..realize and move on…

19. Drew Franklin
    12:20 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

12. — That comment is ABSURD. Nothing, I mean NOTHING, is better than Avatar 3D. It’s a cinematic masterpiece for the ages.

20. RidgeRunner
    12:20 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

IU fans for the most part are into “whats the flavor of the month now” Media recognizes we got beat as #1 obviously and here come the house wives, kids, old men and young alike rushing out buying IU gear. It’s on the news and so we want to look like we are on top of things. Bullsh/t!

Typical UK fan knows a zone from a man to man, when a player misses a screen, can recite many if not all the starters on teams from decade to decade including when we may have struggled. We have UK clothing in moth balls we can bring out when we want to and basketball is our legacy, our world.

21. SexnNursinHomes
    12:24 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

19- haha

America’s Greatest Moments

1. Avatar 3d
    2. iu win 2011
    3. The American Revolution
    4. Winning WW II
    5. Freedom

22. Wildcat Kyle
    12:24 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

#7 Then why r you on this site. And why did u go to the trouble of posting what u posted. I bet u got beat up alot when u were in school. I wipe my “Hooiser” with punks like u. U live in six diff places so u know what the rest of the world thinks about Kentucky. You sir r a tool or a Whooiser? Thats more of an insult. BBN

23. JDubbs1983
    12:27 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

Indiana was and is an unathletic team…that being said unathletic teams usually are excellent 3 point and free throw shooting teams. (IE cornell, harvard, and all your other ivy league and mid majors) Teams like this live and die by the 3 point shot. Calipari coached teams have never been really good free throw shooting teams and for some reason as of late our outside shooting hasnt been what it could and should be. I will give Indiana credit where its due they out hustled us and their 3’s were falling for them and for that they beat us. If we played that game in Rupp or neutral court it would have been a different outcome. Next year it will be at Rupp and we will win that game. This game did nothing to dictate that they are the better team. Look we won by one point at home to UNC and we weren’t going around screaming in everyones faces that we were the s*!t. Get over it Indiana you will always play second fiddle to teams like UK,UNC,KU,Duke,and Michigan St.

24. Polar Pop Shake
    12:28 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

The post-game whining continues into a third day. Way to represent 22.

25. 7 banners hanging
    12:29 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

Most of the students at IU have never seen a team win on that floor, unless it was a aau game.

26. William Braskey
    12:29 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

This team needs some muscle, the Stokes kid is the answer this team needs. There’s a lot to be learned from the loss, but thin in the paint can’t be corrected. Jones wants to play on the wing instead of takign 180lb guys down low, so we needs omeone who will. Davis is not a polished post player either, he’s best served on alley-oops in transition. The silver-lining to the game saturday is this: UK played their worst game probably since the 1/8/11 game at Georgia. And we still almost won a game we had no business being close in. Bad games will come and go, the free throw shooting is the most alarming thing. Teague will get better, Jones can’t provide less than he did saturday, but you can either nail freebies or not. Lamb is the only guy over 75%, and he too couldn’t get it done at crunch time.

27. Wildcat Kyle
    12:31 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

24 r u trying to be sarcastic?

28. Mr Schwump
    12:32 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

Then know it going in and then get your head out of your ass.

29. Scott
    12:35 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

Its 2 days later…if you guys don’t care about IU then why are you still talking about them…just another game, right?

30. bung
    12:36 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

i am still ticked…the game never should have been that close at the end…sure there were turnovers and lack of effort, but we only had 6 fast break points…we dont know how to run the break very well but worse we dont even attempt it consistently…easy fb baskets cover up a lot of other problems

31. Motor Mouth
    12:37 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

Reminds me of a Tarzan Movie

32. Seriously?
    12:38 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

“To Indiana fans, Saturday’s game was the biggest game of the season and arguably the biggest game in the last ten years.”

Yes, Drew, it was a bigger game than the 2002 National Championship.

33. Rupppeopleareold
    12:44 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

the last thing anybody in lower arena at rupp stormed was the beaches of normandy

34. ivan
    12:48 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

Is it just me or at one point does it look like a UK player in front of Gilchrist shoves a fan?

35. ivan
    12:51 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

Looks like Miller.

36. secretagent0014
    12:52 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

That video is pathetic. Dancing on cars and partying in the street for a reg. season Dec. win. Good for the hoosiers they won but come on that is really pathetic.

37. Claw
    12:54 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

Can’t believe what I am about to post. I only checked in for the first time since the Bloomington fiasco just to see if Terrence Jones ever addressed his pathetic display. He did and I now more than ever think he is a spoiled punk who takes no responsibility for his actions. And then there is Teague’s chippy attitude. I love Kidd-Gilchrist. He embodies everything I want in a Kentucky Wildcat. I love Anthony Davis’s attitude although we all heard how he has point guard skills in a six foot ten body. In the games I have seen he shows he can dunk and block shots. I’ve seen nothing else from him skill-wise that would show any other value. I like Miller. He cares and shows maturity. I have lived and died with every game for years, but the fact is, I just don’t like this team and it starts with Jones. I wish the Cats luck but I am not going to waste my entire winter and spring making arrangements to watch every game. And Calipari. I love him to death, but why on God’s green Earth does Miller say he’s never even seen Indiana play this year? As brilliant a coach as Cal is, he doesn’t “get it” when it comes to some basic preparation for our team. Yes, the players should watch game film of their opponent. They need to know what they are dealing with. Yes, he or the University should hire the best free-throw teacher in the country and have all the players learn the basic physical and mental aspects of shooting them. We’ve seen over and over again the lack of defending the three. Nothing changes. And no, it is not just because it is “everybody’s Superbowl.” The problem can be fixed. But first you must acknowledge that it is a problem. A fool keeps trying the same thing over and over again. So just call me disappointed and not willing to invest the emotion into something I really, really, want to.

38. jdneedstoknow
    12:57 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

# 29 you don’t have a clue.

39. Kdubb
    12:57 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

Anybody else notice World Wide Wes and his kid leaving with the UK players?

40. macon_volfan
    1:04 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

#33-HA HA HA HA.

HA HA HA HA

41. hmmm
    1:14 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

Did you know UK is about 19% more likely to lose a game when Mike Kitts officiates? Following stats as of 2/5/2011: Mike Kitts officiated his first UK game on 3/30/1996. In that time period, UK is 423-126 (77% wins). In Mike Kitts games, UK is 14-10 (58%). Also see Mike Nance (-17%), Tony Greene (-12.6%), Curtis Shaw (-11.8%)…there are about 10 refs with very interesting statistics.

42. RidgeRunner
    1:20 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

41…no disrespect, but if we had everyone giving effort…IU could have suited up their assistant coaches as refs and we would have won.

43. tdr76
    1:23 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

I thought we were going to move on?

44. RidgeRunner
    1:25 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

43…dang it. Ok…O…k….

45. hmmm
    1:28 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

Only presenting facts. As a follow up though, do you think there’s an impact from cheap/wrong calls on a 20 year old? If everything you do on defense is a foul, you’re not going to guard well. If you’re getting hacked on offense and nothing is getting called, what impact would that have on your game and mentality?

46. sourgrapes
    1:28 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

UK has won exactly the same number of national championships (0) in the last 10 years as IU, been to the same number of championship games in the last 10 years as IU (1), and has been to the same number of final fours in the last 10 years as IU (1). I hate to burst everyones bubble but that doesn’t make you UK special. UK and IU both have strong basketball tradition and both have been subpar over the last 10 years. IU beat UK on the court Saturday and that is what matters right now. I know it hurts. If talking about being “everyone’s super bowl” makes you feel better than go for it. I’ll take the win for IU and feel fine. For the record I cheer for UK against everyone but IU!

47. RidgeRunner
    1:32 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

45..Bud, yes and it probably depends on the individual…I hear ya. If they listen to coaches and know this is coming, I think it would be more of an issue to a freshman than a second year player who would have had this occur before now. But if that person is weak mentally (no intent there), yes…it could.

But I really think the home court sways the refs no matter what they may enter the game trying to avoid.

48. Lovely
    1:42 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

Goodness gracious, that scene on Kirkwood Avenue looks like Euclid and South Limestone after we made the Final Four last year.

And 20, I think one of the biggest differences between UK fans and other teams’ fans might be the women. The common stereotype is a nagging wife bugging her husband during the game; there was a commercial on ESPN showing a wife upset with her husband checking the game on his phone. Kentucky women, even the ones who aren’t into any other sport, are right there in front of the TV screaming too.

49. timh
    1:44 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

Sooo, is the Bloomington Panda Express Indiana’s version of Euclid and Woodland???

50. 19snl60
    1:47 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

REFS are like lawyers,never trust em to do the right thing.do you think they watch the games to see how obvious some calls were?

51. Lovely
    1:49 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

46. One question, how is it possible for UK to have been to one championship game in the last 10 years and still only one Final Four. Wouldn’t it be two Final Fours, the Final Four from last year and the Final Four that we had to win to get to that championship game?

52. hmmm
    1:58 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

I don’t want to think the game is tainted any more than any of you do, but I really wouldn’t be surprised. IU needed some divine intervention Saturday and they got enough to keep it close, even win. Who else did? Ohio State. Watch the first five minutes of that game again. Kansas was about to bury them early, but it was kept just close enough to give them a woulda/coulda/shoulda if Sullinger had played excuse and keep them up in the polls.

53. sourgrapes
    2:01 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

51. Good point. My mistake. I was thinking last years loss was in the championship but you are correct it was the semifinal. I guess that means UK has been to 1 less championship game in the last 10 years than IU. Makes my point even better.

54. RidgeRunner
    2:01 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

46…Why did you select a 10 year window? Is that because it gave you an opportunity to put IU’s 2002 appearance?

LOL..selective aren’t ya?-

55. FLCATFAN
    2:16 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

Here is the answer to playing Indiana. Play every year at Lucas Oil Stadium. Pack the place with 50% of the seats to each school. Big time atmosphere and lots of seats. Would be great. Then keep UNC and UL as home and home, but do it so we play one and home and one on the road each year.

56. sourgrapes
    2:22 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

54. Fair enough. We all know all that really matters however is this year. And this year neither team has one a title or been to a final four but Indiana has beaten UK.

57. SportsGal
    3:04 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

So, because IU students stormed the court after beating the #1 team in the nation and both teams were undefeated – that constitutes as Kentucky being “everyone’s Super Bowl?” I’m positive that if it had been any other team in that same situation (both teams undefeated, opponent being ranked #1 in the country, first “real test” to see if the Hoosiers were a legitimate team after 3 years of NOTHING)that the same reaction would have ensued.

If Kentucky is “everyone’s Super Bowl”, then why didn’t IU fans rush the court in 2007 after IU defeated UK in the “Crawford Bowl”? Because the situation was different & UK was not looked at as a “threat” that year. UK will always be considered a “rivalry game” for IU because of the schools proximity and the history behind each program; but to say that Saturday’s game was IU’s “Super Bowl” simply for the fact that it was KENTUCKY as the opponent is absurd. I will agree that the magnitude of the win was “Super Bowl-esque”, not because it was against UK though.

Yes I am a Hoosier fan, and yes I am commenting on Kentucky Sports Radio. Sue me.

58. CWat4threee
    3:04 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

Really UK fans? YOu can’t just accept that you got beat? I’ve heard it all from the refs to our fans are horrible to UK is our superbowl. Guess what…yes we have sucked the last 3 years…our fans, players, coaches, and students have sufferred through the worst period in the history of IU basketball. We jumped out to an 8-0 start and yet got zero respect…everyone said…who have you played…a bad butler team…an average NC state team…come talk to me when you beat somenoe is what they said…so yes the UK game was HUGE…and we beat someone….we beat the #1 team in the country!!! and we beat Kensucky!!! Please remember that the seniors at IU have never been able to experience what IU basketball is all about…they have now!!! So take your pompus arrogant comments and remember..you lost to IU!!! See you in Rupp next year!!!!

59. SexnNursinHomes
    3:12 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

56 and 58- funny how you piece of shit iu fans come outta no where to talk shit. You bitches have been our toilet paper for the last 2 decades. Where was your mouthy trash talkin mouth the last 2 decades? huh? enjoy that win. You’re coming to Rupp next year and it won’t be nice. Trash ass indiana fans. wish nothing but death on them. all of them.

60. PhilLesh
    3:18 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

so UK has a 4-3 record in the last seven meetings… Seven of the worst years in IU history! HA! You guys are a joke

61. Wildcat Kyle
    3:21 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

#58 Again, why bother coming on UK fan site. R u a closet UK fan? u can come out of the closet, bet its not the first time u have heard that.

62. Wildcat Kyle
    3:23 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

# Go to a IU fan site

63. SexnNursinHomes
    3:25 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

60- love how you use selective time lines. Here a better time line, it’s called “College Basketball History”

UK—)iu All time wins

UK—)iu head to head wins

UK—) iu Natl. Championships

UK—) iu in All time final fours

iu, how does UK’s ass taste? You will never be as good as us. Truth hurts.

64. Ndo10
    3:37 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

58— yeah we’ll see you again next year, and after we beat your brains out, I promise we wont storm the court. Even if IU is #1 or a mix of Hoosier/ Pacer all-stars, winning big games is not that big a deal to BBN, we act like we’ve been there before (because we have). Go dance on cars or whatever you guys do, it’ll be so disappointing though when IU comes out flat and gets blown out next game because THEY’VE ALREADY WON THEIR SUPERBOWL.

65. mrkain
    3:39 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

yeah and 8-3 in the last eleven meetings…jackass

66. IUhoosier06
    3:39 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

I find it interesting that every UK fan just throws insults at Indiana fans and refuses to refute points. The truth of the matter is that IU was in the dumps for the past 3 years. We had a team that was expected to go to at least the sweet 16 in 2003, but the whole Kelvin Sampson fiasco occured.
    As for the storming the court, I could not be happier for the fans. As I just stated, we had three years of pent up frustration. So to lead a game for so long (I believer 35 minutes is right), only to get it back and win with a buzzer-beater is an accomplishment and enormous sense of relief. I’m sure you fans knew what it was like after Billy Gilespie left the program. Same thing: you’re elated to know that your pride and joy is back. We are, and if you don’t believe it, just keep watching.

#themovement

67. SexnNursinHomes
    3:45 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

66- #thebowelmovement

refute what points? what points exactly does UK have to refute?

68. CWat4threee
    3:50 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

Uk fans talk about how horrible IU fans are but the negative comments just seemt to stream right off the tongues of BBN…..say waht you want…UK fans and Matt Jones ran their mouth about IU all week and it bit them in the ASS!!! IU will return everyone that played any meaniful minutes this year and we add “The Movement”. I’m sure UK will also be loaded again…should make for a great game at RUPP…maybe you won’t storm the court…but UK fans who fail to understand what IU fans and students have gone through are just blind…and you got handled for the entire second half of that game by a team that your fans and media didn’t hesistate to tell us was irrellevant all week!!! Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!!! can you hear us now BBN?????????

69. iWantToGrowUpToBeTheDrewFranklin
    3:59 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

Loosier fans, a second round match up in the tournament in Louisville with iu as an 8 seed and uk as a 1 seed sounds pretty good doesn’t it? Lets hope it happens.

70. KyFan 2000
    4:39 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

After watching the IU video, do they give out trophies for stupidity, IU act like you have been there before!!!

71. 98runt
    5:03 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

I really don’t understand everyone knocking IU fans for rushing the court after the game. Beating a number one team in any sport at home when being unranked is quite an accomplishment, seriously we rushed the field after beating Tenn and they were 5-7.

72. Bitter Much?
    5:34 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

You know, the point is IU hasn’t been there much in the last 9 years. So storming the floor makes perfect sense. Get off your high horses, say congratulations, and move on. When IU gets back to being consistently good, I’m sure they won’t storm the floor as much, either. Stay classy, KY.

73. Hoosier Fan
    5:58 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

I very rarely visit this site but I peeked in to see if UK fans were as “classy” as they claimed. And just like IU’s fan base, some are classy and some aren’t. I have noticed a few things to consider.
    – All last week BBN callers on local radio dismissed IU as an easy win and said “let me know when IU becomes relevant”. Do we have your attention now?
    – IU has been completely awful ever since Crean cleaned house upon his arrival. So beating the #1 ranked team on a buzzer beater 3 is grounds for rushing the court. You have to take in the past three years into account. As for partying in the street, IU students will use any excuse to get wild.
    – BBN always claims that only final fours and Nat’l Ships is what you all celebrate. Oh and we also mass produce DVD’s to celebrate an elite 8 appearance.
    – BBN will talk all kinds of trash then contradict themselves after the fact.

Wouldn’t you want to admit that IU is a good team especially after losing to them? Or does it make more sense to say IU sucks which means you lost to a bad team? Personally, I would only want to lose to good teams.

74. NotTheSlickistRick
    6:58 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

Good to see Nicks is still there. I watched 1975 UK crush undefeated IU in Mideast regional there. I made more money on that game than any other in my life. I see their fans are still just as delusional as ever, at least that prick general is out to pasture.
    GO Cats!

75. Jack
    9:34 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

You incredibly arrogant morons! Your the fan base that rushes the field for a LOSS to LSU. Your the idiot fan base makes commemorative videos of trips to Tennessee bowl games. Your the idiot fan base that retires the jerseys of players that went where?????a Elite 8. To top it off you rush the field when beating a 5-7 football team……complete morons!!!!!

76. Jim
    10:28 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

I am sorry to hear about your experience at IU. As a 51 year old man and IU Letterman it bothers me to hear about this. Your program is legendary and unfortunatly you were let down at IU. Take care and have a Merry Christmas and again,,,I am sorry to hear about this. Jim Allen

77. Wildcat Kyle
    1:39 pm December 13, 2011 Permalink

IU is the ugly girl that you slept with one drunken night in a moment of weakness and the next day when friends tell you what you did you try to deny it and say it wasnt you and she tells anyone that will listen in hopes it will make her look cool or imporant. IU is the fat cheerleader on the bottom of the pyramid!!! Go Blue!!!