Video Of Post Game Locker Room Fight Has Surfaced

Have you ever seen a man with no legs take on a gang?  You have now.

Ignore the fact that Matt has already confirmed the ridiculousness of the locker room fight rumors – we have solid video evidence of said fight taken by our ksr spy.  If you look closely you can even see Doron Lamb quitting in the background because he’s not getting enough fighting time.

Also – as if the video itself wasn’t proof enough – this is obviously a joke.  The ridiculousness of the rumors are only outdone by the ridiculousness of this fight scene.  Enjoy your Thursday everybody.

Article written by Will Lentz

37 Comments for Video Of Post Game Locker Room Fight Has Surfaced

1. Blue Mist
    6:08 pm February 24, 2011 Permalink

First?

2. Kung Fu
    6:08 pm February 24, 2011 Permalink

More like the best fight scene ever

3. Chuck Norris
    6:08 pm February 24, 2011 Permalink

I always thought Lamb was taller…

4. NotJerryTipton-esque
    6:09 pm February 24, 2011 Permalink

future recruits should not be in the locker room after games

5. Manbearpig
    6:09 pm February 24, 2011 Permalink

its good, but this is the best fight scene ever!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvkhYcTEwRE

6. Kukblue
    6:09 pm February 24, 2011 Permalink

The man with no legs looks tough. He would score 30 points on our post players easy.

7. legless badass
    6:10 pm February 24, 2011 Permalink

that was the coolest thing ever. if i saw that in real life i would crap my pants.

8. Jim
    6:23 pm February 24, 2011 Permalink

28…

Sorry Laker Cat…with Wall, it was literally that easy most of the time. He didn’t shoot 3’s as well as Knight, didn’t shoot FTs as well as Knight but he didn’t go 8/23 or 1/8 ever…

But he took games over…

Neutral game – Miami OH, Wall’s first game — game winning shot
    Neutral game Stanford Game – Wall scored our final 4pts to send it to OT
    MSG – UConn – Wall scored 6 of 7 of our final pts including a 3pt play with 31 seconds left
    home UNC – Wall hits 2 FT’s with 30seconds to go…to ice the game…(UNC did hit a 3 as time expired)
    @Vandy he scored our last 5pts and had a legendary block
    Miss St. SEC championship game, he scored 7 of our 11 pts in OT

Translation — Wall was/is phenomenal.

Matter of fact, no one ever had 23 attempts last year. But that isn’t all Brandon’s fault, Cal should have played Lamb more…

Calipari after the Stanford game last year…

“I think we’ve got two guys when the game is on the line they are not afraid to make plays, which bodes well for us,” Kentucky coach John Calipari said. “You saw once again that late in the game I’m not calling a timeout. I don’t need to be a hero, let those guys be the hero.”

Well Cal, that is not the case this year. Take a damn timeout. Draw up a play. BE A COACH.

9. thisMBistoughtoseecomentson
    6:24 pm February 24, 2011 Permalink

!

10. DJG
    6:29 pm February 24, 2011 Permalink

I just experienced the biggest trip of my life and I am not even high. A video of kung fu asians speaking German. WTF

11. UK Fan 25
    6:32 pm February 24, 2011 Permalink

i heard jorts was throwing down massive round house kicks chuck norris style.

12. German Ninja
    6:32 pm February 24, 2011 Permalink

NEIN! DAS FIGHTSCENE AUF DEUTSCH IST WUNDERBARICH UBER ALLES!

Bet hey, way to draw my attention….you’ll get a zillion kliks with that headline

13. BPsycho
    6:41 pm February 24, 2011 Permalink

#8 Are people still seriously trying to blame the losses on timeouts?

We need a Iverson esque “timeouts?” we talkin bout timeouts? video….. THE DRAWN PLAY WOULD RESULT IN KNIGHT TAKING THE GAME WINNER 80% OF THE TIME!!!!!!! Which he did, like 5 times… He just missed.. He’s not John Wall! You could have the best flipping play ever drawn and it means nothing if the shot doesn’t go in.

/rant

14. Hood's Wing Man
    6:44 pm February 24, 2011 Permalink

I heard he racked A$$ after the game!

15. Realist
    6:47 pm February 24, 2011 Permalink

Calipari needs to go. Hire back Pitino, he can coach.

16. Realist
    6:51 pm February 24, 2011 Permalink

Yes Psycho, we need a coach

17. BPsycho
    6:52 pm February 24, 2011 Permalink

#16 Why you wanna get rid of Pitino? He squirt too close to yo eye er somthin?

18. TampaCat
    6:56 pm February 24, 2011 Permalink

I would have given this gal a hand with this brawl but it seemed to me she had a leg or two up on her buddy already… I’d kick his ass if I could find it! Go Cats!

19. barn
    6:57 pm February 24, 2011 Permalink

let’s go after donnie tyndall. we need a coach with some fashion sense

20. Jason
    7:16 pm February 24, 2011 Permalink

Wow, this site has really taken a turn for the worst.

21. Jim
    7:18 pm February 24, 2011 Permalink

13. Bpsycho…

Wow…you give no credit to Calipari huh?

After we’ve lost 4 games in which our last second three pointers came up short…you really think Cal would draw up a 3pt shot for Knight, when we are down 1 point…Really?

Don’t think so…

22. ksrfanatic
    7:19 pm February 24, 2011 Permalink

worst post ever! pick it up will

23. sortleader2
    7:22 pm February 24, 2011 Permalink

Lamb, possibly a crip? Intriguing….

24. Mr Schwump
    7:25 pm February 24, 2011 Permalink

Hopefully Calipari has figured out Knight chokes at the end games. Let others miss those shots for a change.

25. Jim
    7:25 pm February 24, 2011 Permalink

BPsycho I do agree though…Knight is not John Wall…

These kids play hard, they just make more mistakes on the road and they aren’t clutch like Wall/Cousins or Bledsoe even. Reallly hope the NBA has a lockout this year and all of them stay. Each one of them could use another year to develop.

I mean damn…if these kids are tired now after 28 games…they’re gonna be dying when they get to the NBA and by now they will have played in 45 games.

26. trey
    7:28 pm February 24, 2011 Permalink

Kentuckys 2011 recruiting class is impressive to say the least, but we are still weak at shooting guard and center. I personally believe that Calipari should start recruiting Ben MClemore and Michael Chandler. Recruiting Mclemore would pressure Lacey to commit quicker and Chandler could be our beat and bang center that we will really need in the sec and ncaa tourney. Although he is not currently commmitted to a school, Ben Mclemore is high on Kansas, but who’s to say he wouldn’t give Kentucky serious conideration? Plus Michael Chandler would most certainly commit to UK if Calipari made him a serious target.

27. WalkersGoggles
    7:54 pm February 24, 2011 Permalink

I just wonder when karate villains are going to learn to all bum rush the hero at once. There’s always 100 villains circled around the hero while 1 person jumps in the middle to fight. The other guys always seem to be doing a little jig in place as they wait their turn to jump in the circle and get their rear ends handed to them.

28. Japrick
    8:04 pm February 24, 2011 Permalink

That creeped me the f**k out

29. Sittin Bull
    8:12 pm February 24, 2011 Permalink

Is this the center we’re recruiting in the wheelchair? Looks tougher than any of our current players!

30. BPsycho
    8:17 pm February 24, 2011 Permalink

#21 I blame him for not putting Lamb in “like ever” at the end of the game. Me personally, I got Lamb shooting any game winning 3’s. Sure he can’t create his own shot, but his shot is so pretty he could knock one down from beyond the NBA line I bet.

I see Jones going in the draft and that’s it. I can see the NBA wanting Lamb and Knight “just because” but they need to stay another year and play with a more complete group of talent. “If Lamb is mad at all with Calipari, I’m betting he atleast test the waters and puts his name in” I don’t think a lockout happens “Calipari sees one coming so maybe it will happen” but I’m an NBAaholic and would hate to see it. I think a really good year next season will get Knight and Lamb drafted top 25 along with Mike G and Teague + Davis if he has a strong year.

31. WooTang Clan
    8:31 pm February 24, 2011 Permalink

Well the video proves that you don’t need legs to kick some ass.

32. Culver
    8:39 pm February 24, 2011 Permalink

According to ESPN, UK is 167th in the nation when it comes to assists, while being 22nd in scoring. It takes a lot selfish play to score that many points and have so few assists. I’ve thought from the get go that team was SELFISH…and the #’s back it up!

33. Chris
    12:53 am February 25, 2011 Permalink

This site is a joke.

34. tipsy
    9:58 am February 25, 2011 Permalink

I blame CAL. Some of you are defending him the same way you did Tubby. If he doesn’t get us to a Final Four next year than the streak continues. I like CAL as much as the next, but maybe we need to find a coach that can actually build a team of winners as opposed to lose them to the NBA every year.

35. billy
    10:50 am February 25, 2011 Permalink

By this time next year all this junk will be forgotten and fans will be happy, well not all fans, and will be looking forward to the NCAA tournament after Kentucky wins the SEC title and the SEC tournament. Cheer up people the world is in worse shape outside Kentucky basketball. Gas is going to at least $5 a gallon before it ever comes down again.
    I could tell you a lot more about the world situation but you wouldn’t believe me so I wont bother.

36. billy
    10:52 am February 25, 2011 Permalink

32 the Wildcats have not REAL point guard. Teague is supposed to take care of that situation. Knight is a shooting guard first.

37. awesometron
    12:40 pm February 25, 2011 Permalink

how come everyone in that fight knew some form of karate? the girl, the guy in the wheelchair and the gang…everyone. how come no gang member had any weapons? how come only one person tried to attack they guy with no legs from behind? how does a kick to the back knock you unconscious? that video rasies more questions than it answers.