UK’s 2013-14 non-conference basketball schedule

Your University of Kentucky Wildcats basketball team released the first phase of its 2013-14 schedule Wednesday afternoon. The Southeastern Conference games will be announced at a later date, but now we know how the first half of the season will look on the calendar.

Here is Kentucky’s non-conference slate:

*****

November 1… TRANSYLVANIA (Ex.)

November 4… MONTEVALLO (Ex.)

November 8… UNC-ASHEVILLE

November 10… NORTHERN KENTUCKY

November 12… vs. Michigan State (United Center, Chicago IL)

November 17… ROBERT MORRIS*

November 19… TEXAS-ARLINGTON*

November 25… CLEVELAND STATE*

November 27… EASTERN MICHIGAN*

December 1… vs. Providence (Barclays Center, Brooklyn NY)

December 6… vs. Baylor (Cowboys Stadium, Arlington TX)

December 10… BOISE STATE

December 14… @ North Carolina

December 21… BELMONT

December 28… LOUISVILLE

(* Part of the the new “Keightley Classic”)

*****

Go Cats and book your hotels.

Article written by Drew Franklin

97 Comments for UK’s 2013-14 non-conference basketball schedule

1. Dustin
    4:09 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

Revenge tour….its on.

2. Mr Obvious
    4:10 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

Wow!! Nice!! Big improvement over last year.

3. Plano Wildcat
    4:10 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

Dec 6 UK @ Baylor is at Cowboy Stadium, Arlington, TX. Texas Stadium has been torn down.

4. HillbillyInBC
    4:11 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

Are they really going to rebuild Texas Stadium just for us? Cool.

5. David 19
    4:12 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

Why so many Sunday games?

6. Drew Franklin
    4:14 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

3/4 — I thought Cal was going to have it resurrected for the game.

7. Schedule
    4:15 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

This is the most excited I’ve been about a non-conference schedule in awhile…

8. RC
    4:15 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

Please, oh please, just let the haters try and say something about this schedule. This team is going to be tested by the time our SEC schedule rolls around. Can’t start soon enough!

9. Matt
    4:15 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

I would like to know why Belmont gets a game at Rupp in their second year in the OVC but the in-state school that has dominated that conference for years (Murray State) could never get a game.

10. mike
    4:16 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

So we’re really going to play robert morris again? To what end?

11. Biglaw Dawgin'
    4:17 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

Wow, this really is the revenge tour. I like that we scheduled Robert Morris and did it early. If we blow them out, it will make me feel a little better about the last game.

12. Seriously
    4:17 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

UK SMASH!!!!!

13. Rockfield, KY
    4:18 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

9. Cal wants to schedule mid-major conference favorites for RPI reasons. Belmont is the defending champ of the OVC and will be the favorite next year. That would be my guess.

14. Eric K
    4:18 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

Pretty good schedule…. let the ass kicking begin! GO CATS!!

15. JP
    4:18 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

That’s a hell of a December schedule.

16. mike
    4:19 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

@9 Because we don’t make our brothers from across the state look bad. There’s nothing to be gained from playing them.

17. Will
    4:19 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

Go to these mid-major team’s websites. Definitely top story…deservedly so. But it’s interesting, Boise State’s website says, “The event will mark Boise State’s first major preseason tournament appearance since the 2000 Pearl Harbor Classic.”

Go check out the other sites. Similar stuff.

18. CA
    4:21 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

November 19 – UT at Arlington – that is where my grandson graduated from. Awesome!

19. HillbillyInBC
    4:21 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

I’ve already booked a hotel in Chicago for the Champions Classic. And I’ll be sure to arrange a business trip to my company’s HQ in Plano for the first week of December (and again in early April).

20. The#1UKHATER
    4:21 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

Tested??? There are 3 teams (UNC, UL and MSU) that could easily beat UK. Baylor isn’t a great team but will be better than some. Other than those 4, what’s tests are there?? Plus you play in a watered down SEC so aside from those 3-4 OOC teams UF is all that’s left. Tested, lol that was funny.

21. Turn the bus around
    4:22 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

Bob Morris better fake a flat tire or pretend to get lost. They want no part of RUPP.

22. brian
    4:26 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

What happened to @ samford?

23. Matt
    4:26 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

13. I understand why Belmont is on there this year. But, there have been many times that Murray State would have been a strong RPI game, especially the last few years when they have been one of the top mid-majors in the country.

My reasoning has always been that it is a lose-lose situation for UK, if we win we were supposed to but if we lose it would look bad. But scheduling Belmont tells me that I have been wrong all these years because it is the exact same situation as some of the good Murray State teams of recent years.

24. [email protected]
    4:27 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

20 don’t worry about our tests, just worry about the ass whopping your team is gonna get.

25. carlos
    4:28 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

Weak. Wow, I’m underwhelmed.

26. Matt
    4:29 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

16. I think last year’s Murray State team would have won or at least played us close. Even in down years Murray goes and gets destroyed by some big school just to cash a fat check, so why not let it be UK. It would be cool for lifelong UK fans who also happen to be Murray grads like me to see.

27. Carlos
    4:30 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

*sarcasm

28. The#1UKHATER
    4:32 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

@24- haha lets hope for a better year than last years NIT EMBARRASSMENT… But let me guess “Next year is our year… Get the jokes in now cuz you won’t be able to next year… Blah blah blah”. I heard all last year to wait to see last years team, and I saw, and laughed hysterically. Have a good night

29. HK
    4:32 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

20 – are you an IU or UofL fan? Because both of those teams have notoriously weak out of conference schedules. I don’t know if UofL plays anything but middle school and high school teams until they play UK in December. They might’ve this year since they were actually good, but Rick’s teams usually eat more creampuffs than a fat man at a bakers convention.

30. blueblue
    4:33 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

40-0 is not going to happen. 13 non-conference games, besides the two exhibitions which don’t count. 16 conference games. 3 games in the SEC tourney and 6 in the NCAA. Adds up to 38-0 at best!! LOL

31. SexnNursinHomes
    4:34 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

28- 27 long years without a title. I feel sorry for your pathetic ass. You win one and now it’s “hey look at me, hey look at me”. stfu, you’re pathetic team has no right to an opinion until you win more.

32. Alamo_CatFan
    4:35 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

20 – Yes tested. You do realize that three of those teams or FF contenders right? Thow in some top mid-majors a good Baylor team on the road and I’ll stack this schedule against any other. Not to mention the SEC won’t be a watered down as you think. Take a look at scouts recruiting top 25 team rankings, there will be good SEC teams other than UF. While you are there, take a look at the top team and try to fight off your jealousy.

33. Eric K
    4:35 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

Is there any way to keep the loserville trash/#28 off here?? Damn loserville trolls suck! GO CATS!!

34. hooters
    4:36 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

As joe Swanson on family guy would say Bring it on!!!

35. king cat
    4:36 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

good schedule???? if so it’s all on the road, only one good home game, louisville.

36. Cats,Cats,Cats
    4:36 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

UKHater, does YOUR team play 3 non-conference teams in the pre-season top five?

37. BPM
    4:37 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

blueblue – i believe there are 18 conference games now – so that equals 40 total games.

38. WHAT A JOKE SCHEDULE....
    4:37 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

ARE YOU SERIOUS??? TESTED???? ARE YOU GOING TO POUND YOUR CHEST CUZ YOU CAN BEAT ROBERT FRIGGIN’ MORRIS AFTER THEY HUMILIATED YOU LAST SEASON??? Typical WEAK schedule for UK . . . FACTS DONT LIE…. WE’LL SEE THEIR S.O.S. ONCE THE SEASON BEGINS . . . . .WHAT A JOKE….. SMH . . .

39. Matt
    4:38 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

30. We play 18 conference games now that they added Mizzou and A&M. So 13+18+3+6=40 LOL

40. are you serious
    4:40 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

Some of you need to get your hands around the fact that most games in Nov & Dec ARE NOT going to be tilts against top 25 teams, and that is normal/commonplace. Whether you are Carlos (“underwhelmed”) or The#1UKHater”, you need to open up your eyes and look at how every program schedules. Upper echelon programs like UK/Duke/UNC/KU schedule 2-4 tough matchups…the rest is filled with cupcakes. When you have 3 schools that have been Top 10 the last few years (UofL, UNC, Mich State), a program 2 yrs removed from an Elite8 (Baylor), an improving midmajor (Boise), and perennial lower conference NCAA Tourney teams (Belmont, UNCAshville)…your not doing that bad. No coach wants a murderers row of Top 20 teams so no one schedules that way.

41. TN Cat
    4:40 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

#30 I believe we play 18 conference games now.

42. J in Orlando
    4:40 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

20 there are no teams in college bball next year that could “easily beat UK”…UNC and MSU have serious talent and those will be good competitive games away from home…UL is already being severely overrated…blowout at Rupp

43. Matt
    4:41 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

16. Also if it is about not making the in-state small schools look bad, why would NKU be on the schedule? Might want to rethink that theory.

44. Dcards
    4:41 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

We might not play three final four contenders in the non conference but we don’t play in a sorry conference like the sec that has one other quality team (Florida)…and coach cal will only play on neutral courts so other than unc no true road games so lets not get to carried away about the strength of the schedule

45. blueblue
    4:42 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

#37

You may be right. Let’s go win ’em all!! Go CATS!! 40-0!!

46. The#1UKHATER
    4:42 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

@29 – you’re way off and we’ll leave it at that. Just hope that Cal went to some coaching clinics and learned something because we all saw last year he can’t coach. If he isn’t loaded he can’t win.

47. UKfanNKY
    4:43 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

#28 Are you kidding me!!! hahahalolololol I see what site you are on!!!! Give me a break pal soooooo what team do you cheer for?? Just wondering? Have a good night. GO CATS!!!

48. Linda Taylor
    4:43 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

30 (blueblue) – Actually UK will play 18 conference games, 9 home and 9 away. Remember the Mark Twain quote “It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt”. It also applies to internet comments.

49. The#1UKHATER
    4:46 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

50. The#1UKHATER
    4:47 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

47 – you see what site I’m on??? Please explain

51. Seriously
    4:47 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

28) you heard “get the jokes in now because next year is our year” about last years team? Meaning while UK was busy winning the title uk fans were saying get the jokes in now?? GTF out of here retard

52. DrSayre
    4:48 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

They might have talked about this on the show today, but what happened to the SEC/Big 12 Challenge? Is the Baylor game part of it?

53. SexnNursinHomes
    4:48 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

49- oh my, wow, you’re such a man of mystery..

54. Matt
    4:49 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

5. This is just a guess but a couple of those Sunday games only have one rest day before or after like the NCAA tourney. Knowing that Cal likes to schedule games in domes to get ready for a Final Four atmosphere, I think he might have set up those quick turn-around games to get ready for the tourney format too.

55. are you serious
    4:49 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

IU- Bryant, North Dakota State, Sam Houston, Ball State, Coppin State, Central Connecticut, Mount St. Marys (NOT St. Mary’s), Florida Atlantic, Jacksonville,

IU – Played all of ONE ranked team in Nov & Dec.

Louisville- Manhattan, Samford, Miami of Ohio, Northern Iowa, Illinois State, Charleston, UMKC, Florida International, Western KY

Louisville- Played all of TWO ranked teams in Nov & Dec.

All of you IU, UofL, and negative UK fans can eat a dyck. (UK had 2 ranked opponents, but also played solid major conference teams like Maryland, ND, Baylor)

56. blueblue
    4:50 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

I really don’t think a simple little error made me look stupid. I was just trying to poke a little fun at people who think we are going to go undefeated while at the same time saying that I hope we can win ’em all.

57. Alamo_CatFan
    4:50 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

44 – Really?? “well, you don’t play those tough games on the road.” Here’s the cold hard facts about next year’s UK BB team: They will be outstanding, probably a #1 seed, regardless of schedule. When they get to the NCAA tourney they will have already faced the cream of the crop – win or lose. If they meet again in the bracket it will be on a neutral court and will have the lessons learned from the first meeting. That’s called being tested and ready.

58. UKfanNKY
    4:51 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

#49 I see you won’t answer my question (#47) of what team do you cheer for ha should have known.

I love all these haters it is funny that they spend their time on a KENTUCKY WILDCAT BLOG bashing the CATS cause they don’t have a team to cheer for!!!

Don’t forget all you IU fans it is your Coaches choice not to play KY he’s scared!!!

59. The#1UKHATER
    4:51 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

I’ve had my laughter for the day… Thank you all for being able to provide me with it

60. The#1UKHATER
    4:51 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

I’m a huge douche

61. 51
    4:53 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

Are you mentally retarded? Pretty obvious he meant least year as last season… the one where UK went to the NIT

62. UKfanNKY
    4:53 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

#50 Really? You are kidding right?

63. The#1UKHATER
    4:53 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

For the Record, it’s Rock Chalk Jayhawk… Now blow me

64. The#1UKHATER
    4:55 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

61 – thank you! I guess the ignorant people couldn’t understand that. But I’m glad you could

65. Matt
    4:55 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

56. I think it is the irony of you using your comment to make the people who are saying “40-0” look stupid, and being wrong, that makes Linda Taylor say you look stupid. I’ll give you a free pass though, just this once.

66. are you serious
    4:56 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

matt54- you are right. Cal has always said he wants to do what he can to duplicate Tournament scenarios. Domes…as you mentioned. But 4 of those games come after a 1-day rest. the michigan state date was set years in advance. no doubt he puts NKU just 2 days ahead of it so he can prepare the team for an NCAA Tournament turnaround (Thurs/Sat, Fri/Sun)

67. SexnNursinHomes
    4:58 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

63- How’s Randle’s Recruitment going for ya’ll? Oh, and bwahahaha a jayhawk, the most underachieving blue blood program in the history of College basketball. Congrats..

68. Ridge Runner
    4:59 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

Looks like the NCAA tourney starts in “December”! Ouch! Bring-em on and I can’t wait.

69. Alamo_CatFan
    4:59 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

63 – Cute. So you have as much experience winning it all as our little brother does.

70. The#1UKHATER
    4:59 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

I have to go to my Remedial Living Class now. See ya later.

71. Ha ha ha
    5:01 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

63 no wonder you’re so butt hurt. Still mad about “running out of time” a little over a year ago? Or still mad that we beat you twice in one year? Either way, I see why you’re so obsessed.

72. BPM
    5:03 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

Definition of irony: a troll fan of Kansas making 20 of 64 comments on a UK fan site and then telling us to “get a real life”. Hilarious. Made my afternoon right there.

73. UKfanNKY
    5:05 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

#63 Oh that explains it I’m sorry…lolololololololololololobahabahabahabah

74. calej93
    5:15 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

Can we all just stop and appreciate how awesome it is that Cal rescheduled Robert Morris?

75. Mr. Art Vandelay
    5:17 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

One must realize that when you have the most wins, second most titles (UCLA has not been relevant for 20yrs), the best fans, the endless amounts of top quality high school basketball studs, more NBA draft picks, more prestige, and more history, then “rival” fanbases tend to get a little upset. The proper term is jealousy, however the “rivals” will not admit to that.

76. dcards
    5:28 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

If coach cal wants to duplicate the tourney atmosphere and play in domes he needs to play some road games at mid majors to better equip them to play in the nit tourney lol

77. Mr. Art Vandelay
    5:30 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

76… Jealousy is rough huh?

78. UKBlue1!
    5:31 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

I like the schedule. Chance are that the Cats will play 6 NCAA tourney teams before conference. UNC, Baylor, UL, MSU, Belmont and possibly another school will be NCAA tourney school. Much improved.

79. Big Blue B-Rad
    5:32 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

#1UKHATER) Let me get this straight, you go onto a UK site, even though your name clearly states you hate UK, just so you can talk smack, and WE need to get a life? That’s hilarious. It’s great how you look past the UNC, MSU, and Loserville games and want to dog us for scheduling Robert Morris? Yes, i suppose we could go to the IU or UL sites to talk trash, but they’re just not worth my time. As Chad Johnson would say, “Child Please”

80. Big Blue B-Rad
    5:33 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

calej93) better than Louisville scheduling tough nonconference tilts like “Little Mary’s School for the Blind.”

81. CatsFanFrankfort
    5:34 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

“49)The fact that you all think I’m a UL fan is quite amusing to me. BBN is so easy to get a spark out of. Get a real life and quit letting things that you have no connection to other than living in KY get a spark out of you.”

Do you honestly not see the absurdity of your statement to UK fans to ‘get a real life’? Its perfectly normal for fans of a program to read a fan-site dedicated to said program. If UK fans were to post comments on a UofL, Kansas, IU, etc. website, then I would agree that they would need to ‘get a real life’. So with your own comment, you are saying that YOU have no life. Hopefully you are not as ignorant as you seem to put this together.

82. Linda Taylor
    5:45 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

56 – Where exactly in your 1st post did you say you hope we win them all? It wasn’t until your 2nd post that you indicated any support whatsoever for UK. Your 1st post came across very trollish to me and indicated a lack of knowledge of the SEC. I’m still not convinced you are really a KY fan. What does it matter how many games we play anyway in the course of achieving an undefeated season? 40-0 or 38-0 would still be undefeated and a great accomplishment. In the end, while going undefeated would be wonderful, the only thing that really matters is winning #9.

83. blueblue
    6:18 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

Sorry I came across so wrong to you. And I wasn’t trying to make anybody look stupid. Poking a little fun means just teasing some people. Not meant to be so harsh!! Anyway, whatever! Go CATS!! Win ’em all, if possible.

84. The#1UKHATER
    6:24 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

Do any of you idiots on here have any connection whatsoever to UK??? I’ll go ahead and say that 95% of you don’t. So when you get so butt hurt over people talking about UK it makes you look like an idiot. It’s one thing to have connection to UK but its another just because you live in KY. And what’s it matter who I’m a fan of? Regardless of what I say, you morons wouldn’t look at reality anyways. UK was a non factor from 99-2011… They finally win a title again and now it’s back to “we’re better than the Heat”.

85. Bowling Green's Hot Rod
    6:29 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

Stooooooooooooops!

86. antoine40219
    6:49 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

Looks just as bad as our (UL) football schedule really. See yall in Rape Arena, Cards by 8!

87. Sittin' Bull
    7:13 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

This is not a good non-conf schedule for season ticket holders. We used to get at least 2 premier (counting IU as premier 😉 home games. Thats one thing I dont like that Cal has changed.

88. Rae
    8:17 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

84. Kansas has three titles. You have no right to knock us for having a drought. We have more titles under more coaches than any other team. Kansas has fewer titles than Indiana, whom some would argue has almost lost its elite status and has taken to actually celebrating back to back Sweet Sixteens. Kansas is the most underachieving of the bluebloods. You all never have low periods, but you also haven’t experienced the ultimate high terribly often.

We treat UK like a pro team because we don’t have one. People are fans of pro teams when they don’t live in the state. Why should college teams be different? I know North Carolina fans living in Kentucky with no connection to UNC.

At least the idiots on here are discussing something they like. Going on a rival site just to bash something you hate is rather sad. There are better things to fill your life with than hate.

89. Otis
    8:48 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

43-0

Play two extra games in SEC tournament and one extra game in the first round of the NCAA tournament

90. #CheckTheStatus
    9:01 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

I know the “get a life” saying has been reiterated over and over again, but seriously, this is a UK site! What a bunch of trolls! I, as I’m sure many others in the #BBN, hate UofL, Duke, UNC, etc. but I don’t go on their fan sites trolling and talking shit! As many others have said on here, it’s funny to hear someone like that saying “get a life”. The great thing about being part of the #BBN is that we don’t have to talk shit, all we gotta do is say, check the record books! We don’t have to make up a bunch of BS to try and make a case for why we are the best, we’ve got proof! Another statement that was made about “having a connection to UK, other than living in KY”. Really?!? So what, u can’t be a fan unless u, or a family member or friend went to or played at or worked at the school? That’s the dumbest thing I’ve heard comin from an opposing fan. Yes, a lot of fans of any kind of sport team, especially college sports, have some connection of that kind. But what in the hell difference does it make about where u live? I was born and raised and still live in western Ky, and the only connection I have to the university is that I was raised watching idolizing and cheering for the Big Blue. My family, as many that I have known, have always had blue blood running through their veins! So the statement about the connection to Ky is BS. UK is “OUR” team and WE ARE BIG BLUE NATION!!! #CheckTheStats #BBN

91. NineWillBeFine
    10:29 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

A Kansas fan troll? Seriously? What do you idiots have to brag about besides a string of great coaches who use your school as a stepping stone to bigger and better things? While I think your point about UK fans with no connection to the school is comical, we could just as easily turn that around on you bc I can guarantee you there are many fans of KU who also have no connection to the school (bc really, what else is there to do in Kansas? that’s a serious question, by the way, I genuinely wonder). You sound awfully bitter about one of two things. One, you could still be mad about getting crushed by UK twice in 2011-2012, I would get that. Or you could be bitter about Kansas yet again underachieving this season with a number 1 seed. I would also understand that. Aren’t there Kansas fan sites where you could spew your retardation? And before you pointlessly accuse me of being a fan not connected to the school, yes, I have a UK degree.

92. The#1UKHATEE
    11:00 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

Sorry I am such a fag. I keep saying I am done but my life sucks so much and u have nothing better to do. Yes I am a pathetic loser. I don’t even have the balls to kill myself. I will keep trying to harass UK fans because I want it be one. Sorry for my D-baggyness.

93. Lane
    11:24 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

I like the games but I thought that they were replacing the Big East/SEC challenge with the SEC/Big 12 challenge?? Was wanting to see maybe WVU on the schedule, could have gotten some revenge for the 2010 Elite Eight monstrosity of a game.

94. NineWillBeFine
    11:28 pm May 1, 2013 Permalink

“Sorry I’m a jackass, but I’m going to continue to do the same things that make me a jackass ad-nauseum”

-The #1UKHater

You’re a sad, sad little man

95. jwmsix
    4:51 am May 2, 2013 Permalink

KSR and Matt have turned to a Louisville slant. Number of comments and hits are down i would say.

96. NKYCAT
    9:35 am May 2, 2013 Permalink

cupcake city.
    Keightley Classic- we couldn’t get at least one decent team besides the Cats in it? weak

97. billb
    10:55 am May 2, 2013 Permalink

what a pitiful OOS. I know Cal can do better than this. Can we not play a few more D1 schools. Starting to look like Duke’s OOS.