UK vs. Providence tickets on sale now

Tickets for Kentucky’s return to the Barclays Center went on sale today over at Ticketmaster.com. The Wildcats will travel to Brooklyn to face the Friars of Providence on Sunday, December 1, and you can go ahead and lock up your seats now.

This is the pre-sale phase so you’ll need to use coupon code: DEC2013 to make the purchase.

Go Cats.

#NoSleepTilBrooklyn

Article written by Drew Franklin

24 Comments for UK vs. Providence tickets on sale now

1. Andrew
    10:41 am April 18, 2013 Permalink

Thanks, Drew

2. Code not working
    10:46 am April 18, 2013 Permalink

Anyone else having trouble… Code isnt working for me.

3. JackB
    10:47 am April 18, 2013 Permalink

I have been receiving junk e-mails from Barclay Center every day for 360+ days so that I would get the notice of the pre-sale for this game. 20th row center court.

Do we know the dates for the Baylor game and Michigan State game and the dates tix go on sale?

4. JackB
    10:48 am April 18, 2013 Permalink

Code not working — make sure you use the right category of purchase. Don’t use the Kentucky tix or Providence tix category – whatever that next category was -something kind of general- is what accepts that code.

5. Chicago
    10:56 am April 18, 2013 Permalink

Hmmmm…. last year vs. Maryland was fun, but I’m going to hold out for the Mich St game here.

6. blairato
    10:58 am April 18, 2013 Permalink

3 – the tickets for the Champions Classic went on sale really late last year for Atlanta. I think it was around September/October before they were on sale.

7. ErcanH
    11:01 am April 18, 2013 Permalink

Done…2 tickets in the lower court.
    Excited

8. blondecrazy
    11:08 am April 18, 2013 Permalink

Wait, Displaced Kentuckian in Brooklyn – never saw the Cats play live until I walked down the street to Barclays last year – what’s the Michigan St. game you speak of?

9. JackB
    11:20 am April 18, 2013 Permalink

#6 – you are right about that. I would just like know the exact date in advance so I can plan to buy.
    #8 – that is the third game of the Champions Classic. It will be in Chicago.

Have the dates of the Dallas or Chicago games been announced? I have to figure out how to make all of these locations business trips in about a month time frame.

10. ThatsAShame
    11:26 am April 18, 2013 Permalink

The Ticketmaster website is one of life’s sweeter pleasures.

11. Catfanscored
    11:29 am April 18, 2013 Permalink

Got two tix in lower arena row 3 for $114. Got the best 2 hours of wknd trip planned. Wife can have the rest of them.

12. Patrick
    11:30 am April 18, 2013 Permalink

Just got 8 lower level, super sweet. Glad I check this website every 5 minutes or so.

13. bUCKETS
    11:44 am April 18, 2013 Permalink

#12,#13
    Did the code work for y’all?

14. Becker
    11:51 am April 18, 2013 Permalink

Got my tickets! Anyone have a hotel suggestion? I hear it’s best to stay in the city and take the subway to the game.

15. St. Paul Raiders
    12:23 pm April 18, 2013 Permalink

15- I live in Manhattan and have been out to Barclays a few times for various events. It’s a 20-25 minute train ride out and you’ll get much more out of your experience staying in the city. I’d be glad to offer additional help if you need it.

16. Catsfanscored
    12:30 pm April 18, 2013 Permalink

Now just need a game time so I know when to book flight home.

17. J
    12:50 pm April 18, 2013 Permalink

Right now the American Express card presale has the best seats. I believe all you need to do is use an AMEX to purchase.

18. misplacedkentuckian
    1:04 pm April 18, 2013 Permalink

THANK-YOU KSR!! Tickets purchased, super excited! GOCATS

19. Codeisprivate
    1:30 pm April 18, 2013 Permalink

You really should stop giving out these codes to the general public like this. People have worked hard and done thier own research to get good tickets and KSR ruins it for all of them every time. This is the #1 thing i hate about KSR and will keep me from shopping at any of your advertisers until you stop. Sorry Boone’s Butcher Shop.

20. Know It All
    1:48 pm April 18, 2013 Permalink

Jack B– Baylor/UK in Arlington (Dallas) is rumored to be Dec 7. Double header between both UK/Baylor men’s & women’s hoops!
    UK v Mich St in Chicago is Tuesday, Tuesday Nov 12.
    Tickets for both games won’t be available until after schedule is released in August.

21. Know It All
    1:50 pm April 18, 2013 Permalink

Oh and thank god that man, Brittany Griner has graduated. UK will kick their asses next year!!

22. Joe
    1:53 pm April 18, 2013 Permalink

Does anyone know about how much tickets will cost for the Michigan state game?

23. Big Blue Swagger
    3:40 pm April 18, 2013 Permalink

Face value was around $90/ticket for the other 2 champions classics games, so I assume this year’s price will be similar.

24. UK Rifle >>>> TCU Rifle
    5:12 pm April 18, 2013 Permalink

FYI for the folks with code issues:

You have 5 choices –

#1) AmEx cardholders presale
    #2) Kentucky presale – code comes from K Fund and is not the DEC2013 one
    #3) Providence presale – code comes from Providence equivalent of K Fund
    #4) Internet presale – here is where you use the DEC2013 code
    #5) AmEx Preferred

Hope that helps it work for you and hope to see you in the Big Apple.