UK vs Florida LIVE BLOG

Article written by Matt Jones

14 Comments for UK vs Florida LIVE BLOG

1. OH
    3:41 pm February 26, 2011 Permalink

Matt Jones, I know this is a very busy time for you. Anyway when you get time email Wayne Barbin Executive Producer–for Discovery Channel out of Silver Springs, MD. I told them about you as I just got a UP shipment from them. They was with me few hrs last month doing tapes, etc. Anyways this summer I would love for him to meet you. As always//your bubby from the Mountains ..OH

2. Chris
    3:42 pm February 26, 2011 Permalink

Ok, let’s just relax today and show all our counters what we can do. Yes we are having groined on the road, but that’s BEHIND us. Today is here, let’s show “#1” Flo-rida whose really in charge. Go kick there butts all up and down the floor. He’ll I think we can hold them to 10 points. 78 to 10. woo woo go CATS!!!!!!!!!!

3. OH to Chris
    3:48 pm February 26, 2011 Permalink

It is NOW or Never. You have it down my friend. KY by 20 pts Miss Ky Belle just said before she went to sleep. I’m gone to watch the game. sure hope my cat is telling me the truth. 20 pt win by KY. OH

4. SexnNursinHomes
    4:17 pm February 26, 2011 Permalink

When Bill D eventually loses all his hair he’s gonna sport the V-Hawk. Guy has his crop pin point like a ul line beard

5. Maxwell
    4:58 pm February 26, 2011 Permalink

Why aren’t my comments showing up?

6. Mike
    5:02 pm February 26, 2011 Permalink

TG for Miller this game…Jones still missing too many shots in close..think he could use a little boot on the butt.

7. Dennis
    5:05 pm February 26, 2011 Permalink

Jones, Jones, Jones, we got nothing from him in a half of the game. Nothing in the second half and Cats lose by double digits. Miller kept us in first half but cannot expect him to continue unless he stays aggressive as the gayturds seem to not be able to guard him.

8. bigbluecats350
    5:30 pm February 26, 2011 Permalink

gotta love these ghost fouls. thats all they have to do is fall down?

9. bigbluefan
    5:45 pm February 26, 2011 Permalink

CBS is TERRIBLE at keeping track of which team is scoring. Has anyone else noticed this?!

10. bhtxcatfan
    5:57 pm February 26, 2011 Permalink

How do we get beat two games in a row on a Jr. High underneath the goal inbounds play? How??

11. kyrobman
    6:08 pm February 26, 2011 Permalink

That was a great win and strong showing by Darius

12. Cat fan33
    6:12 pm February 26, 2011 Permalink

#10 It’s called playing man-to-man on an out-of-bounds play under the opponents goal. One of the few things Coach Cal (and a lot of college coaches) do now. I just don’t understand.

13. tdr76
    6:55 pm February 26, 2011 Permalink

Congrats to the CATS! Great game for Miller, Harrelson, and basically everyone else as well. There were only 2 turnovers in the entire game; 1 for uf, and 1 for UK. This was a best game of the year so far, and Miller you are a star, start action like it from now on!

14. tdr76
    6:59 pm February 26, 2011 Permalink

Great all around game CATS! Great effort by Harrelson and Miller you are a star, start action like it from now on. There were only 2 total turnovers in this game, amazing! Congrats to Cal and the CATS!