Aaron Harrison’s Summer Mixtape

Drool.

Article written by Rashawn Franklin

11 Comments for Aaron Harrison’s Summer Mixtape

1. Kaboom
    11:44 am August 26, 2012 Permalink

Could we possibly land both Randle and Gordon? With only WCS and Wiltjer with a chance to return, and it’s likely one or both consider the ’13 draft. In that case there would be plenty of minutes for big man on the twins and wiggins team. Could Cal get both those guys to jump on board the Big Blue momentum, gosh I hope so. I mean seriously do you’ll realize how good we would be? If WCS stays for next season then like compared to the worst nba team and getting the nod, yeah

2. UncleBino
    11:44 am August 26, 2012 Permalink

Damn, this kids going to tear up the ACC at Maryland

3. UncleBino
    12:02 pm August 26, 2012 Permalink

No, I’m just kidding. A player would be a fool not to play for UK.

4. Dickie Z
    12:59 pm August 26, 2012 Permalink

Great handles, great shooting, but a layup machine. Those underhand layups will get swatted down easily in college. Can he not dunk?!

5. Micah
    2:11 pm August 26, 2012 Permalink

Like all other highlight videos i’ve seen of him and is brother, they both look ok. I’m sure they’re hyped for a reason but i’ve watched a few games and they are just ok to me

6. Micah
    2:12 pm August 26, 2012 Permalink

I would rather have Wiggins then both of them combined

7. Micah
    2:15 pm August 26, 2012 Permalink

Of course i’m an IU fan so I hope you get none of the above 🙂

8. HeshimuEvans'2ndGradeTeacher
    3:13 pm August 26, 2012 Permalink

I could be wrong and you all can viciously attack me after I say this, but that wasn’t that impressive. To me, him and his brother have almost identical games. Like I said, I could be wrong but I would rather get Andrew by himself, but it’s a package deal. He just looks like a PG playing SG cause his twin plays the other position. I’m with Dickie Z, can this dude not dunk, or at least get to the rim a little stronger than that?

9. CF 309
    6:22 pm August 26, 2012 Permalink

I have watched a lot of mix tapes and will agree that compared to most highly touted recruits the twin’s tapes seem bland. However I think the reason they are ranked where they are is because of consistency and their basketball IQ. Not a ton of flash or unnecessary moves. They put points on the board, can do a bit of everything well and play team ball. I could be way wrong there, but that’s how I’d call it. The two of them know each others game which compliment one another which leads to victories. I’d take that over flashy dunks and backflipping crossovers any day. I hope we end up with the twins, Gordon, randle and if wiggins reclassified and picks blue. It will be a class for the ages.

10. Big SNoT
    6:57 pm August 26, 2012 Permalink

Worst highlight film ever. He’s big….can’t jump…slow as a tortoise. This a joke?

11. kaboom
    8:18 pm August 26, 2012 Permalink

I think I hate all of you low on his game, there was a time guards werent expected to dunk, a person from that era watching this kid would get blown away by his reach and shooting touch. No Speed? Your joking…I mean a couple of time he drove in the paint to absorb contact when he was NOT at full speed and he couldve looked slow, okay. But if your talking about how quick he advances the ball up court, you know WHAT MATTERS, then your wrong or delusional. Us Kentucky fans are definitely spoiled by talent, but dont start thinking all players have to fill a archtype cause thats not what Cal believes. These twins will be instant All-SEC backcourt, just because their not slashers (and andrew kinda is), dont get down on them. They will surely wear BLUE and WHITE so start giving them your full support.