UK offers “Football Mini-Pack” ticket option

Want to attend some games at Commonwealth this summer but can’t make it to all of them?

The UK Football Mini-Packs are just right for you. And they’re now available.

UK is offering the “Touchdown 3-game pack” and “Quarterback 4-game pack” for fans who can’t make it out for every game. The tickets packs are priced at $115 and $140 each, so you’ll save up to $24 per person over the cost of buying single game tickets. Plus, if you get your order in by August 10th, you’ll receive a free Olympic Sports Pass. That’ll get you into volleyball, gymnastics, women’s basketball, and soccer games.

Check out UKAthletics.com for more information.

43 days…

Article written by Drew Franklin

18 Comments for UK offers “Football Mini-Pack” ticket option

1. Common Sense
    5:06 pm July 20, 2012 Permalink

Another opportunity for fair-weather fans to attend.
    Record after 4 games:
    (3-1) – they will buy tickets for remainder of season.
    (1-3) or (2-2) – never buy tickets again until next season.
    “I only watched 4 games this season but fire Joker!!!”

2. JMFATZ47
    5:13 pm July 20, 2012 Permalink

Or you could just go scalp tickets for far less than face……probably better seats too….

3. Hunter
    5:16 pm July 20, 2012 Permalink

This is kind of sad lol

4. Matt's barber
    5:17 pm July 20, 2012 Permalink

Which is worse, lots of empty seats in the stadium or filled seats wih fair-weathered fans?

5. Common Sense
    5:19 pm July 20, 2012 Permalink

They are equally frustrating to me and the players.

6. TheWaitFor8
    5:21 pm July 20, 2012 Permalink

Awesome…we’re Louisville now.

7. dr catfish
    5:52 pm July 20, 2012 Permalink

We should do what Tennessee does for basketball and make visitors buy a 3 game ticket package.

8. lexiladyrr
    6:43 pm July 20, 2012 Permalink

Sports Pass also includes baseball games…

9. JBR
    6:59 pm July 20, 2012 Permalink

Don’t do it…they have now called me 4 times begging for me to renew. But, the thing is, that they are being ass#%s about it..like they have an attitude that everyone has CHOSEN not to renew. I did ask about getting tix for a few games…and even though half of the stadium is empty, these tix they are pimping now are not in the “season ticket sections”…i.e. if you spend the money on a mini-pack, you will be stuck in the end zone or upper level…even though there are plenty of empty seats of vacated season ticket holders in the other sections. Sorry, but after hearing the attitude of the ticket office folks, I say bleed this program into submission. I am done even thinking about football tickets after this experience.

10. The Muke
    7:10 pm July 20, 2012 Permalink

“Fooootbaaall time in the Bluuuuuegrasssss!” – that’s cheese. Football games are okay to go to because I don’t like hunting and being buzzed up around 50,000 people is kind of fun but please get rid of that embarrassing announcer.

11. CatGrad7072
    7:42 pm July 20, 2012 Permalink

Ticket sales must really be in the crapper. Do you think Alabama or any top team has to do this?
    Would UK ever have to resort to such desperate measures in BB or any program that was moderately successful? HCIW, ha! Joker, Joker, Joker. Sheesh!

12. @line4ksr
    8:00 pm July 20, 2012 Permalink

Are u people really bitching about this? I can’t afford to go to every game but I can make 2 or 3. This is a great thing to help out the program. We are not Alabama football just like Alabama is not Kentucky basketball. U people are just digging around to find something to bitch about. Shut the [email protected]#$ UP!!!!!

13. heh....
    8:20 pm July 20, 2012 Permalink

12-Calm down Mitch.

14. TakethoseonionsoffmyslidersTim
    9:00 pm July 20, 2012 Permalink

I’LL WAIT UNTIL PEOPLE ARE SELLING TICKETS AT THE GATE FOR $5.00 EACH, THANK YOU!!

15. Jo Jo
    9:42 pm July 20, 2012 Permalink

Redneck Kentucky fans are bragging about low tickets sales. Far Tubby, far Dusty, far Joker!

16. That's Live Action
    8:47 am July 21, 2012 Permalink

12 is right on and I can’t believe people are complaining about this option for fans. Are you seriously comparing us to Alabama?! If so, you must be living in a dream world. I’m supporting this team no matter what people think, but I don’t have any crazy ideas that we are Alabama. Get real.

17. Rolo
    9:41 am July 21, 2012 Permalink

#9-Least you got a call from the UK ticket office after not renewing. I’ve was a season ticket holder for ten years 45 yard line lower level, dropping two grand on tickets annually and they never once called to ask me why I didn’t renew. That’s poor leadership out of the ticket office, you might want to ask why we aren’t renewing, but of course they know why don’t they. Regardless, I’m saving my dollars, might get scalped tickets once a year, but I’m through.

18. JPhelps
    12:16 pm July 21, 2012 Permalink

Wouldn’t a more appropriate name for the ticket packs be : “The Three and Out 3-game pack”, and the “Fourth string sees the field-4 game pack”???