UK Legends vs the Dominican Team at the Yum Center

cats

Did you not make it to the Yum Center last night for the UK Legends vs Dominican game? Well never fear, as your friends from KSR/KSTV are here to help. We have the game for your viewing pleasure in two easy to digest options. The first is via 15 minutes of highlights shown below, narrated by Mark Krebs and myself. These highlights show the best plays of the game and include the awesome remarks by Louisville Mayor Greg Fisher, inviting all Louisville residents to go look at our Mexicans and Chinese this fall. The other option comes via the CN2 website, where one can see the entirety of the game unedited, without any commentary. Both are available and I hope those of you who missed the game will check it out:

Matt and Mark Krebs show highlights of the first half:

Highlights of the Second Half

Now if those highlights aren’t enough, we actually have video of the ENTIRE GAME below on Cn2 sports. For those of you who would like to see the entirety of the UK Legends vs the Dominican team, click on the link below:

UK LEGENDS vs DOMINICAN FIRST QUARTER

SECOND QUARTER

THIRD QUARTER

FOURTH QUARTER

Article written by Matt Jones

14 Comments for UK Legends vs the Dominican Team at the Yum Center

1. tdogg4033011
    5:46 pm August 17, 2011 Permalink

less than 2 months and the real basketball will be gettin started …. GO CATS !!!

2. Gillespies Tab
    6:00 pm August 17, 2011 Permalink

YUm looks pretty full to me

3. Cat_Fan_Do
    6:28 pm August 17, 2011 Permalink

Thanks Matt!!

4. cats11
    6:30 pm August 17, 2011 Permalink

2. It was pretty full. Don’t let the red coats tell you otherwise.

5. Jon bailey
    7:11 pm August 17, 2011 Permalink

Meeks would’ve been a big help from 3 , second night.

6. L-villes mayor
    7:37 pm August 17, 2011 Permalink

hey folks if you have free time don’t forget to come and see our mexicans and chinese at worldfest…if you get here early you might see an elusive korean or perhaps a certified a-rab. there’ll be plenty of burritos and egg rolls to go around. c’mon on down and ogle the foreignors

7. Blue 4 Life
    9:35 pm August 17, 2011 Permalink

I was at the PRO vs DR game at Rupp. There was a UK fan sitting behind me that was an complete idiot. First off our Blue team was getting destroyed. Cal goes to put Vargas in and of course the crowd went nuts for our CAT on the DR team. The idiot starts bad mouthing BBN for cheering for our current CAT, Saying things like ” I guess you forgot who you’re here to cheer for?”, then Boogie makes a basket and everyone was still cheering for Vargas and the guys says ” see if you weren’t cheering for Vargas and the DR you would have seen that play by Big cuzz”. He went on to say people weren’t true blue fans and all that non-sense for cheering for Vargas. The things he was saying were border line as ignorant as hawiian shirt guy. Sorry the post is so long, but I just had to get that out there and hope that the guy reads this and knows how fullish he acted.

8. Nick
    10:54 pm August 17, 2011 Permalink

Did everyone wish Christian Laettner a happy bday today?

9. Brian
    11:34 pm August 17, 2011 Permalink

Blue 4 Life,
    True BBN members ALWAYS cheer for a Cat! That guy was WAY
    out of line to talk like that! I was at both games and the atmosphere
    At RUPP was one of the most amazing feelings I’ve ever felt. I had goose
    Bumps seeing those guys in blue again. And to see Vargus get to
    Play a minute with Cousins was JUST as special. We bleed blue for Vargus
    And the Pros and for coach Cal because WE ARE ALL CATS BABY!!!

10. Brian
    11:35 pm August 17, 2011 Permalink

Blue 4 Life,
    True BBN members ALWAYS cheer for a Cat! That guy was WAY
    out of line to talk like that! I was at both games and the atmosphere
    At RUPP was one of the most amazing feelings I’ve ever felt. I had goose
    Bumps seeing those guys in blue again. And to see Vargas get to
    Play a minute with Cousins was JUST as special. We bleed blue for Vargas
    And the Pros and for coach Cal because WE ARE ALL CATS BABY!!!

11. Michael
    8:58 am August 18, 2011 Permalink

Uhh, the mayor’s speech may have been a bit awkward, but I didn’t hear him say “our” Mexicans, Chinese, etc. I believe he said “the”. A slight distinction, but I’d like to think the news and spin I get from here is at least accurate.

12. UKGirl
    9:51 am August 18, 2011 Permalink

Thanks for posting the game!

13. HardOnHearing
    10:51 am August 18, 2011 Permalink

I have listened to this 3 or 4 times and I don’t hear “our” said once. Don’t get me wrong, I love to hate on Loserville any chance I get, but the man said “the Chinese, and the Mexicans”. Someone needs to clean their ears out. I am an idiot, and the word “our” wouldn’t even make sense in that sentence.

14. Mr Obvious
    4:50 pm August 18, 2011 Permalink

Agree with #13. He never said “our”….yet Matt and Mark both said he did. It was awkward, but not as bad as they made it out to be.