UK Fans of the Day Want Seven Notes from the Weekend

uktailgate-kentucky-girls

1. Ryan Harrow’s Transfer

The news for Kentucky Athletics was relatively slow this weekend, that was until we received word of Ryan Harrow’s transfer. The story, which was broken by CBS Sports’ Jeff Goodman, informed us that Harrow will be the newest member of Ron Hunter’s Georgia State Panthers. Doug Robertson of the Atlanta Journal Constitution wrote a piece this morning disclosing some of the reasons why Harrow decided to transfer.  I really need to be home with him [his father] to be closer to him to make sure he’s taken care of,” Harrow said. Harrow’s father is a big basketball fan and the move would allow him the chance to see Ryan play closer to home. “I got better there. I built some relationships there. I know next year we would have been really good. It was just real important for me to be with my Dad. With him being sick like this, I needed to be here with him.” Of course, this could explain Harrow’s early season emotional issues and his extended family visit. He averaged 9.9 points, 2.8 assists, and 2.8 rebounds this season.

We wish you well in all your future endeavors, Ryan.

2. UK Hoops takes on UConn in Elite 8

Matthew Mitchell’s UK Hoops squad is primed to take on Luigi Geno Auriemma’s Connecticut Huskies tomorrow night in Bridgeport, Connecticut. Kentucky, who is coming off a Sweet-16 victory over Elena Delle Donne’s Delaware Blue Hens, are set to take on the Huskies for the second straight year in the Elite-8. For those who are unaware, Kentucky forward, Samarie Walker, briefly played for UConn during the 2010-11 season. She’s now averaging 8.9 points and 2 steals per game. A’dia Mathies is the team’s leading scorer, pouring in 16.1 points per game. In addition to her scoring, she pulls down 4.5 rebounds and dishes out 2 assists per game. Tomorrow’s game is set to tip at 7:30 pm and will be broadcast live on ESPN. Matt, Drew, Hayley, and Wilder will be bringing you live updates from tomorrow’s game.

3. UK Baseball keeps rolling

College Baseball isn’t the most popular sport here in Kentucky. However, this isn’t stopping Gary Henderson and his 8th ranked band of Baseball Cats from performing at a high level in the SEC.  Today while most were watching basketball, the baseball team blanked Georgia 5-0, taking their third straight conference series in the process. Kentucky rallied behind LHP Corey Littrell who tosed 12 strikeouts in 7 innings of play.  The team’s center fielder, Austin Cousino, had himself a solid offensive day, going 3-4 with a double and a triple.  Not to be outdone,  Michael Thomas (catcher), swatted a home run in the fifth inning, scoring two. With the victory, Kentucky moved to 21-6 (6-3) on the season, which is good for 2nd place in the SEC East.  The celebration on the third straight series victory will be short-lived as Henderson’s squad must travel to Louisville on Tuesday night to take on the Cardinals in Jim Patterson Stadium.  Louisville is currently ranked 10th nationally according to Baseball America.

4. The Final Four is set

Raise your hand if you picked Syracuse, Michigan, Louisville, and Wichita State for your Final Four. Anybody? Anybody? If you did, go buy a lottery ticket or something, yeesh. Next week’s Final Four will pit Syracuse against Michigan and Louisville against Wichita State. According to Ken Pomeroy’s numbers, Louisville is the overwhelming favorite to take home their third national title (puke). The Cardinals have been given a 58% chance of cutting down the nets. The favorites after Louisville are Michigan at 19%, Syracuse at 17%, and Wichita State 6%.  As the week progresses we’ll have more on the Final Four, but until then, here’s the floor that the teams will be competing on in the Georgia Dome. I’ve seen half-assed efforts from the NCAA in my day, but this is the most half-assed effort I’ve seen in quite some time.

fffloor

5. The McDonald’s All-American Game is Wednesday

wigrand thesquad cookie

The guys seem to be enjoying themselves.

The McDonald’s All American game, otherwise known as Kentucky’s annual All-Star Showcase, takes place this Wednesday in Chicago’s United Center. As it currently stands, six future Wildcat players will be participating in the yearly scrimmage, while two others, Andrew Wiggins and Aaron Gordon, could potentially suit up for the Cats. While it’s unknown as to when or where the nation’s top prospect, Andrew Wiggins, will sign, he did give Kentucky fans a nugget which caused all of our hearts to skip a beat.

6. Thoughts and prayers to Kevin Ware

You’ve undoubtedly heard of the horrific injury to Kevin Ware’s leg by now. If you haven’t, Ware came down awkwardly on his leg while attempting to block a Duke three point attempt.  Immediately following the injury, Ware’s teammates, who were both on the floor and on the bench, were reduced to tears after witnessing the catastrophic injury. He was then rushed to the hospital to repair the leg, which had clearly been shattered. From all accounts, Ware should be fine, though the recovery process will be a long and difficult one.  We here at KSR like to poke fun at Louisville as much as anybody, but this injury is something that no one can possibly wish on another person no matter their affiliation.

Good luck on your recovery, Kevin! We as BBN wish for you to be back on the court someday soon!

7. Kyle Wiltjer is coming back

Article written by Jonathan Schuette

90 Comments for UK Fans of the Day Want Seven Notes from the Weekend

1. smart person
    10:37 pm March 31, 2013 Permalink

Wig out

2. Brandon
    10:37 pm March 31, 2013 Permalink

Clearly Wiltjer’s tweet is an April Fool’s joke.

3. Brian
    10:37 pm March 31, 2013 Permalink

The difference between Pitino and Coach K is that when Pitino has marginally better players he wins by 20+ points going away. When Coach K has the far superior players he needs an ignored stomping and a last second once in a lifetime perfectly executed final play to win by 1.

4. Polygamist Weezer
    10:37 pm March 31, 2013 Permalink

Is that an April Fools joke? It’s not even the 1st yet…

5. Mcds game
    10:41 pm March 31, 2013 Permalink

Anyone know what time and channel the McDonald’s all American game is Wednesday night?

6. Steve Fitts
    10:43 pm March 31, 2013 Permalink

Thoughts and prayers to Kevin Ware!

7. Big Josh
    10:44 pm March 31, 2013 Permalink

5) It’s on ESPN @ 9:30

8. EC
    10:48 pm March 31, 2013 Permalink

After that game today, I had to take a long, hot shower and watch the replay of one of our 8 national championships to deal with the reality of Little Brother going to the Final Four. Only a miracle will keep them from winning it all.

9. Kyle Wiltjer
    10:57 pm March 31, 2013 Permalink

Hey guys it’s me, I just wanted to tell u all that Andrew wiggins texted me earlier today and told me to be cleaning his locker space out for next year! He’s gonna be a cat! But I better go, I’ve got to clean up some more in the locker room

10. just sayin
    10:57 pm March 31, 2013 Permalink

three things:

1. I love the University of Kentucky with my heart and I do not like the University of Louisville, but I absolutely never wish anything bad against their students or their players. That injury broke my heart and even still, I am jealous because the Louisville players RALLIED together when it happened. When Nerlens went down, our players crumbled. That display of passion their players showed was incredible and made me jealous.

2. I want to go into journalism now… simply to ruin the career of Pete Thamel, that man is absolute pure evil. Makes the Governor from the Walking Dead and Adolf Hitler look like bickering hormonal school girls

3. IF Louisville wins, its not the end of the world. When Auburn won the national championship, Alabama did not get mad, they got even: They won the championship in football the next season. Kentucky will do the same.

Go Cats. Always.

11. Experience
    10:59 pm March 31, 2013 Permalink

1) First and foremost Thank you Jesus! 2)prayers up for Kevin Ware for a full recovery! 3)Glad Wilt is staying the course to help bring #9 to Lex. 4)Glad Rick got to send the Rat home for the year! 5)Glad U of L knocked Baylor out 6)Andrew come to UK so John Short can predict we win games by 30 “Wiguns”! 7) Good luck Ryan.

12. Mike
    11:00 pm March 31, 2013 Permalink

Guess that is good news if Wiltjer is coming back…just hope he takes on a more productive and leadership role than he did past year.

13. doubting Wiltjer
    11:09 pm March 31, 2013 Permalink

I don’t believe Kyle never thought about transferring. If he truly did not consider it he would have tweeted a denial last week when the rumors started or never at all. To tweet now that he’s not leaving and did not consider a transfer just verifies there was consideration. He waited until his meeting with Cal to confirm his status and then put the rumors to rest.

14. jon
    11:09 pm March 31, 2013 Permalink

Try my delicious Schuette balls.

15. Mike's Mom
    11:11 pm March 31, 2013 Permalink

Mike- my dear gay son, I’ve told you no KSR for a week.

Prayers to Ware. Get better soon.

16. Bobbum man
    11:16 pm March 31, 2013 Permalink

Yea wish the best for ware… And I gotta say I was rooting for duke that game but after the injury I was ok with UL losing and will actually be ok with them winning it all as much as I despise UL it’s really hard to dislike this team other than the ridiculous line beards and everything but they are good kids… If still prefer they not win but ill be ok… Also seeing all the positive messages and everything everywhere from UK fans was great always nice to see the majority isn’t heartless pricks

17. Ridge Runner
    11:16 pm March 31, 2013 Permalink

13 Doubting: That’s silly logic. Obviously he had to hold his tweet until Cal told him he could stay. After all of the trash talking our sad fans gave him, I wouldn’t blame him if he gave us and our NIT loss the middle finger. But to anyone who has followed him even remotely over the past two years, you know he never considered transferring, and would have been broken-hearted if he had been told to walk.

18. Bobbum man
    11:17 pm March 31, 2013 Permalink

UL winning**

19. ruppstattoobooth
    11:22 pm March 31, 2013 Permalink

I saw that injury live. GO CARDS

20. Uncle Si
    11:25 pm March 31, 2013 Permalink

I would like to see Wiltcher stay and play a roll next year like he did last year. Then his senior year provide leadership and play more like Jorts or Miller wherever he plays in the rotation.

21. Pitino
    11:29 pm March 31, 2013 Permalink

I took out a lot of aggression on the Dukies today. That felt gooooooooooood!!!!

22. Uncle Si
    11:31 pm March 31, 2013 Permalink

I meant Wiltjer! I am retarded!

23. JWall11
    11:32 pm March 31, 2013 Permalink

I love basketball and this might be bad but after the Ware injury I don’t even want to watch basketball at the moment. It was so sad to see him and all the other players reaction. I love the Kentucky Wildcats but I hope he comes back and is great for Louisville. Sad day for any basketball fan…

24. Syrin
    11:33 pm March 31, 2013 Permalink

This has been an awful NCAA tournament. Not many “huge” upsets aside from Florida Gulf Coast, and most marquee games have been early blow outs. No excitement down to the wire. I’d feel the same way even if UK was in the tourney. No excitement.

What am I missing in that photo of the NCAA floor?

25. random goober
    11:37 pm March 31, 2013 Permalink

All the best hopes for Ryan and his father. Some have been too harsh on him, they know who they are. But that’s a bone to pick another time… Thanks, Ryan. Once a Cat, always a Cat.

26. JWall11
    11:38 pm March 31, 2013 Permalink

^ One thing I need to add. I just wished it had happened to Russdiculous instead of Ware.

27. yevkazim
    11:45 pm March 31, 2013 Permalink

prayers should go out to Ware for a full recovery. part of me wonders if there is some karma for the courier journal picture about Noel’s injury earlier in the year

28. doubting Wiltjer
    11:48 pm March 31, 2013 Permalink

17 – Cal had to tell him he could stay? Is that the point UK is at now? Usually when guys get scholarships, they are with the understanding that they’re good for 4 years unless they royally screw up. And yes, I know they are good for one year at a time. But has UK become so obsessed with W’s that if a player doesn’t become an All-American or decides to stay for a 3rd year, that he has to be told,or given permission that he can return? I do not understand the logic of having to wait (to tweet his future) until he gets permission to stay at UK on scholarship. I understand discussing future pro options and “real talk” with some guys, but telling someone they can or cannot stay is crazy.

29. BBN
    11:49 pm March 31, 2013 Permalink

A few thoughts from today:

1) I felt physically nauseous watching Pitino celebrate the regional title today with Tom Jurich & Little Richard.

2) As a father, my heart went out to Kevin Ware’s parents. I cannot imagine what it was like to see your child experience such a horrific injury. I hope god blesses him with a full and speedy recovery.

3) Barring a last second change, I am now 100% confident Wiggins will choose Kentucky.

30. Buck
    11:49 pm March 31, 2013 Permalink

26. Pathetic troll. BBN doesn’t want any Louisville player hurt. Stay classy, UL.

31. yevkazim
    11:50 pm March 31, 2013 Permalink

Rick Pitino injury curse lives on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

32. yevkazim
    11:50 pm March 31, 2013 Permalink

Man we talkin’ bout practice! Not a game! PRACTICE

33. Andy
    11:50 pm March 31, 2013 Permalink

Thoughts go out to Kevin Ware, and I look forward to seeing what D3 school he plays for after Rick drops him to offer a hot young prospect a scholarship. L1C4!!!

34. buzzard
    11:51 pm March 31, 2013 Permalink

I hope Kevin Ware has a speedy recovery. I always enjoy watching Duke get their ass kicked.

Good luck to Ryan Harrow!

35. Buck
    11:51 pm March 31, 2013 Permalink

31. Troll on brotha

36. TFT
    11:54 pm March 31, 2013 Permalink

Jonathan–Stop acting as if you are the voice of the bbn when you end your paragraphs

37. Ridge Runner
    11:54 pm March 31, 2013 Permalink

Heard from a friend of a friend’s uncle’s ex baby momma’s drug dealer that Wiggins will be a Cat. Done Deal! Number 9 is ours!

38. TFT
    11:56 pm March 31, 2013 Permalink

Ya ll be makin me mad. Who do you guys think you are?

39. aaron gordon
    11:59 pm March 31, 2013 Permalink

Aaron Gordon will pick between Arizona, Washington, Oregon and Kentucky. 1235 ET on Tuesday during McDonalds Media Day

40. Culver
    12:04 am April 1, 2013 Permalink

41. Culver
    12:10 am April 1, 2013 Permalink

#TRUTHHURTS #BADGUY #EQUALITY #BREAKINGNEWS

42. Crazy Cat Lady
    12:11 am April 1, 2013 Permalink

1)Thoughts and prayers for the Harrow family. I hope Ryan leaves UK with happy memories and finds Georgia State a better fit for his skills and personality. 2)I am overjoyed that Kyle put an end to all the rumors and that he is returning to UK– making it one step closer to #9! 3)Hated to see UL advance to the Final Four, but only those with a heart of stone could not feel the physical pain of Kevin Ware or the emotional pain of his teammates following Ware’s injury. I could only wish that future UK teams love each other as brothers as this UL team does. Though the UL team seems to be composed of great young men, I can’t wish them luck in the Final Four since it is the program that I dislike and not them. For Kevin Ware, I wish a speedy recovery and hope he returns to the same skill level before the injury.

43. Sully
    12:14 am April 1, 2013 Permalink

Let’s pray for Ware and all the folks #40 mentions. I don’t think they’re lacking in prayers, but can’t hurt to add ours, without the attitude.

Would much rather be watching UK going after number 9 next weekend, but this is a great UofL team and they will be deserving champions if they win. No need for us to take the low road here.

Last, glad to hear re Kyle Wiltjer. He will be an important part of next year’s team, and is a great young man as well.

44. Sully
    12:16 am April 1, 2013 Permalink

Goodnight! Ya’ll Im bout to clap dem cheeks!

45. Rajon4rondo
    12:16 am April 1, 2013 Permalink

28- yup, and none of our fans seem to care. Win at all costs is apparently the new motto.

46. Dude
    12:31 am April 1, 2013 Permalink

People who claim Cal develops talent deserve extreme ridicule. I fart in your general direction.

47. Ranks
    1:04 am April 1, 2013 Permalink

6,3,7,5,1,4,2

48. Kevin Ware
    1:18 am April 1, 2013 Permalink

Ouch. NSFW (Gore) link…

49. Buckets
    1:29 am April 1, 2013 Permalink

On one hand, I’m like f$#% the Cards. But on the other, my heart goes out to Kevin Ware. That was the most gruesome injury I’ve ever seen and I feel terrible for him. Get well soon.

50. Mountain Man
    1:52 am April 1, 2013 Permalink

Thoughts and prayers to K Ware #5. As much as it pains me, I hope the dirty birds bring it on home so we can cap it on off next year. See ya in December!

51. SeaCat
    1:58 am April 1, 2013 Permalink

Let’s hope there is no underlying
    bone pathology in Ware’s fracture.

52. Wildcatsteeler
    2:25 am April 1, 2013 Permalink

Glad to hear Wiltjer is returning. Very glad.

53. true story
    2:32 am April 1, 2013 Permalink

How many players is Pitino gonna hurt through over training before somebody calls a foul?

54. Nashvillain
    3:54 am April 1, 2013 Permalink

#40 “Culver Says:
    April 1st, 2013 at 12:04 am
    And I’ll be the bad guy. Yeah Ware from UofL broke his leg during a game, a bad leg break. But it happens everyday to thousands of others just in this country alone. Where’s the prayers for them…wishing them a quick recovery??! Where’s the prayers for these kids coming home from overseas, blown to bits physically and mentally???”
    ——

– this injury happened in a game that all of us were watching and this is blog pertaining basketball, so obviously we’re gonna wish him well after he broke half his leg off. Besides I recall Louisville fans wishing well to Nerlens after his injury. Damn man whats your deal. #CommonCourtesy

55. BoomerSooner
    4:57 am April 1, 2013 Permalink

Dude’s fibula is sticking out and whats left of his lower leg is dangling underneath it and still some members of BBN use that horrific injury as an avenue for throwing jabs at Pitino. I know its not easy for you BBN minions but just try to class it up a little. Oh and I hope Nerlins didn’t fall off his crutches trying to get to his phone so he could tweet to the world “wow”. Nice sympathy ACL boy, Ware may never even walk right again. “wow” that

56. Catlanta
    6:27 am April 1, 2013 Permalink

The uofl women’s coach was interviewed after they beat Baylor last night. He said the last play of the game was the play Robert Morris ran against UK ouch!!!

Also, Indiana University Southeast (D3 school in New Albany, IN) beat Rob Morris in the preseason this year.

57. UKBlue1!
    6:49 am April 1, 2013 Permalink

The Kyle Wiltjer news is the best. He won’t be the best player but could be our “glue” player over the next two seasons. Good luck to Harrow. I feel for Kevin Ware. I hope he can fully recover. Anytime I see a injury like that it reminds me of Sam Bowie. Here’s to a quick recovery. Go Cats! Cuse, Mich, and Shockers!

58. Ken
    6:49 am April 1, 2013 Permalink

Coach Cal has resigned to take the Minnesota job. All the recruits are going with him. Barnhart is in discussions to bring Tubby back. Unbelievable.

59. RealCatsFan
    6:59 am April 1, 2013 Permalink

55, get over yourself. He followed it up by saying “prayers going out to Kevin Ware”. Nerlens has gone above and beyond the efforts of almost any college BB player helping out others. You are obviously a troll or you would realize that from all of the posts on this blog about him visiting sick kids, nursing homes, etc. Sometimes actions speak louder than words.

60. niaps
    7:24 am April 1, 2013 Permalink

I am sorry UK fans, as I am a big UK fan myself, but the hatred for UL is almost sickening on here. How in hell can ANYONE have wanted the puke devils to beat UL is just beyond me. ANYONE who plays puke u. is my team to win. I know most of the kids on here never saw the so called best game ever played and how the pukes stole a game they did not deserve with a player on the floor who should have been thrown out. Really how can a UK fan EVER WANT A WIN BY THOSE CRYBABIES.

61. Ville Cat
    7:34 am April 1, 2013 Permalink

Prayers to ware for a full and quick recovery. Sure seeing a lot of kind thoughts from BBN for this kid. Much more than Noel saw from the tard fans. They were gloating and making fun a whole lot. Both fan bases have ridiculous fans who make us all look like a$$es but but the reaction I’ve seen after the 2 injuries sure do seem to reveal who’s more classy.

62. go cats
    7:46 am April 1, 2013 Permalink

Im so sick of Kentucky fans cheering for UL this tournament. You think they were cheering for us last year? No. You think Duke fans would cheer for Carolina or Bama fans fot Auburn? No. Sack up and pick a side or just don’t be on either one. Go Cats, I hope Witchita State beats Lousyville by 40.

63. JohnnyRed
    7:51 am April 1, 2013 Permalink

I am a die-hard UofL fan and often read this website just for kicks/entertainment, and will occasionally post. I must say that reading these posts showing sympathy for Kevin Ware has actually started to make me feel differently (in a good way) about UK fans (#26 notwithstanding). We each stand behind our respective teams 100% and can still show some human decency when a player from an arch-rival gets injured. With that said, I hope that Nerlens has a full recovery. Thank You and Rock On.

64. Actual Louisville Fan
    7:53 am April 1, 2013 Permalink

Amazingly classy response from BBN after Ware went down. Thank you guys, seriously. It’s a rivalry, but the silliness stopped when he got hurt, and a lot of Louisville fans really appreciated your collective kindness. Besides, barring the world ending, you all have number 9 next year.

65. DT in DC
    7:53 am April 1, 2013 Permalink

I didn’t have that Final Four, but I did have Michigan and Louisville in the final game!

And I hate Louisville, Duke, and Coach K more than anyone, but that injury yesterday really put things into perspective. Sometimes I get too carried away with this game, too, then you see an injury like that and see the raw emotion of the players and coaches and realize that it IS just a game. Seeing the kids on both sides crying was awful, but what really got to me was seeing grown men – Pitino, Coach K – wiping tears. I hope to never have to see something like that again.

Now, after rooting for UL for the rest of the game yesterday, it’s back on to cheering for someone to beat them! Go Shockers!

66. Hooah
    7:57 am April 1, 2013 Permalink

7,1,4…..

67. Tony
    7:58 am April 1, 2013 Permalink

I feel really bad …that the bone didn’t stick NITino in the neck and we didn’t get ot see him bleed out on national TV

68. Kyle wiltjer
    8:14 am April 1, 2013 Permalink

I am NOT TRANSFERRING ( now that Cal told me I didn’t have to) and I love that man. Now on the the gym to do some squats, gotta build those glutes. Got some serious bench sitting to do next year!! Go cats

69. Just saying
    8:17 am April 1, 2013 Permalink

Wiggins in the video didn’t convince me he was coming to UK!! James Young saying he doesn’t mind being a great teammate ( aka coming off the bench) already did!! These kids know the deal!

70. Rixter
    8:18 am April 1, 2013 Permalink

I’m going to say this one more time, if you will please listen and let it register, you’ll be in much better shape: Jon Hood.
    That’s all that needs to be said. If EVER a scholarship would have been pulled, it is Jon Hood’s. But Cal didn’t do that, even when Rick sent Swopshire and Van Treese and an injured Rakeem Buckels packing. No, even though Hood was out for a year with a knee injury, even when he sat on the bench game after game as a non-contributor, Cal kept his promise to the young man.
    Cal ain’t pulling anybody’s scholarship. OK?

71. Good Luck
    8:40 am April 1, 2013 Permalink

Good luck to Louisville. Return the championship to the state of Kentucky.

72. Rockfield, KY
    8:42 am April 1, 2013 Permalink

I got to go see the Final Four floor a couple weeks ago and was a little let down by it. Especially seeing how elaborate the women’s floor is. It’s much nicer. I did get some pics on the floor thought right after it got painted.

73. ROBERT MORRIS
    8:45 am April 1, 2013 Permalink

WHO cares what a bunch of LOSERS thinks about the NCAA??? You LOST in the FIRST ROUND of the NIT to us!

74. Paducahfan
    8:49 am April 1, 2013 Permalink

After a long time, this U of L team is so good and so much fun to watch I have become a fan.

75. shwontz
    8:52 am April 1, 2013 Permalink

anyone who thinks duhvill is going to run over wich st hasn’t watched w st play. they have already beaten #1 gonzaga and #2 tosu

76. Anyone??
    8:57 am April 1, 2013 Permalink

Anyone who has watched Louisville play can clearly see they are the best horse in the race. Good luck to Louisville from a lifetime Wildcat fan.

77. shwontz
    8:57 am April 1, 2013 Permalink

56**i thought indiana u southeast was uvell.

78. Stomper
    9:06 am April 1, 2013 Permalink

Somebody please tell Wiltger to get in shape before Oct 15th and to learn how to play DEFENSE In the off season

79. Flint
    9:07 am April 1, 2013 Permalink

Seven.

That is all.

80. Billy
    9:21 am April 1, 2013 Permalink

Kentucky fans are the worst in the country. Ignorant and nasty. They are not fans of sports they are fans of Kentucky PERIOD. I was at the baseball game saturday on the party deck and the comments made to the S. Carolina outfielders were horrible.You dont see that anywhere else in the SEC. As a parent there is no way my kis would play for UK in anything.I am a UK graduate and will never respect this fan base again. The comments on here about Kevin Ware are sick and twisted. Uof L has passed us by. Good for them.

81. T-CATFAN
    9:36 am April 1, 2013 Permalink

6&5(at same time),3,4,7,1,2

82. L1C4 is LAME
    9:37 am April 1, 2013 Permalink

Stay off our board and go root 4 them then numbnuts

83. BPM
    9:46 am April 1, 2013 Permalink

All those comments wishing Ware well really are sick and twisted right Billy? My god, you were on a “party deck” and heard some colorful language? Unbelievably shocking. Us UK fans should probably all just kill ourselves because we are so ignorant.

84. Billy
    9:50 am April 1, 2013 Permalink

I am a troll, I spent all night pleasuring myself to the thought of Pitino. I have no real knowledge of BBN, just what Tommy t-neck tells me to think. School and city officials suckered us all by putting a arena downtown. Know UL is having record profits and success while Kentucky tax payers foot the bill.

85. BPM
    9:59 am April 1, 2013 Permalink

As a follow up, Billy has obviously never been to a UL sporting event where 3/4 of the crowd is stumbling drunk by halftime. He would probably throw himself off the roof from exposure to such ignorance and nastiness.

86. Billy
    10:26 am April 1, 2013 Permalink

85 Yes I have been to a UL event. They are not stumbling drunk. They sell beer and there are a few but they police it pretty well and cut it off in the 3rd quarter. nothing like the drunks at commonwealth that are throwing up in the bathroom and in the sink. Not even close. Try again.

87. BPM
    10:52 am April 1, 2013 Permalink

Sorry Billy, you are a troll. Ive been going to both UK and UL events my entire life and there is no comparison. Its ok, just admit what you are and move on. Try again.

88. T Bird1
    12:50 pm April 1, 2013 Permalink

Sorry Billy but, I do believe Louisville-ians pay over half of the state’s taxes so ur welcome U of K!!!

89. DeBold
    11:38 pm April 1, 2013 Permalink

Billy, who cares what people on the party deck were saying to a South Carolina OF. FYI-SC outfielders won’t be in Lexington for 2 more weeks ya big dummy. If you’re gonna troll at least know what you’re saying Billy-Boi.

90. pest control
    1:41 am April 3, 2013 Permalink

Great beat ! I wish to apprentice even as you amend your site, how could i subscribe for a weblog website? The account helped me a appropriate deal. I have been tiny bit familiar of this your broadcast provided brilliant clear idea