UK Fans of the Day Want Post-Practice Video with Coach Stoops

fans of the day

A one sentence summation

After last night’s poor performance, the team (especially the offense) bounced back with a physical practice wherein many freshman (Hatcher, Timmons, Badet, Alex Montgomery) played exceptionally well, only outdone by Glenn Faulkner’s fascinating interception. For more than a sentence, let Coach Stoops tell you how it is (try not to be distracted by Tony Neely and DeWayne Peevy’s striped shirts in the background).

Article written by Nick Roush

"Look upon the doughnut, and not upon the hole." @RoushKSR

9 Comments for UK Fans of the Day Want Post-Practice Video with Coach Stoops

1. Give me a media pass
    8:13 pm August 10, 2013 Permalink

Extremely weak media questions! Same questions, different day. ugh! Tunnel vision. How were the QBS? How were the new freshman. Ugh!
    Think outside of the box. Know the roster!

2. I think
    8:23 pm August 10, 2013 Permalink

#1. At this point, any hard question will be met with a soft answer. I expect and can’t blame Coach Stoops for that. Very early yet.

3. UK2K
    8:24 pm August 10, 2013 Permalink

1. Since ur the professional, what are your questions?

4. WEAREUK
    8:34 pm August 10, 2013 Permalink

100% chance #1 is a troll

5. SheedWallacesGraySpot
    8:44 pm August 10, 2013 Permalink

I realize that this year isn’t going to be gangbusters. However, I’m more excited about watching this football team than I have been in years. I truly believe that the previous staff’s lack of coaching was a major factor in the decline of our program since Brooks left. 4 wins will be a successful year. If they can pull it off against the Cards, color me satisfied for the whole year. GO CATS!!

6. Give me a media pass
    8:48 pm August 10, 2013 Permalink

Shocks me that of all the media, no one apparently kept track of numbers, i.e. QB passing percentage, estimate of yards gained both by each QB and each wr, what wr caught every pass, who had drops and how many, who scored legitimate TDs and who through the TD pass.

I charted it, and no doubt WKU coaches were in the stands charting it, but no media did. But the media keeps asking questions of who did good.
    Some media are awesome, most are just plain lazy. That’s why the question of who did good. You missed the golden story!

7. Billy Clyde
    10:06 am August 11, 2013 Permalink

Why do chicks always stand like that in group photos?

8. Mars Bonfire
    7:21 pm August 11, 2013 Permalink

#1 shops for Tony’s shirts.

9. Matt
    9:39 pm August 11, 2013 Permalink

Oh… Kensucky is going to suck, everyone knows that. Maybe Kensucky can beat WKU this year, HAHAHAHAHAHA