UK Fans of the Night Want Next Week’s Schedule

image (3)

Happy Sunday evening, everyone. Before I tuck you guys in with the recap from the Women’s Clinic, let’s go over some notes for the upcoming week. As you know, Matt, Drew, and Ryan Lemond are currently cruising towards Alaska for their weeklong tour of the great Northwest. While they’re gone, we’ve got an awesome lineup of guest hosts to keep you entertained. Here’s the schedule:

Monday: Tony Vanetti and Shannon the Dude
Tuesday: Mike Pratt and Shannon the Dude
Wednesday: Jennifer Palumbo and Jeremy Jarmon
Thursday: Matthew Mitchell and Neal Brown
Friday: WKYT’s Brian Milam and Dusty Bonner

In addition, it may be a very exciting week for UK football. Three-star receiver Garrett Johnson committed to the Cats on Saturday, and two more big recruits could follow. Tomorrow evening, three-star OT Brady Taylor announces his decision and later this week, four-star OT Nick Richardson is expected to announce as well. Kentucky is considered a favorite for them both, and they are sorely needed in the 2014 class. Polish those dice tonight to get them ready for some prime Yahtzee fun.

19 Comments for UK Fans of the Night Want Next Week’s Schedule

1. Bubba Earl
    10:26 pm July 28, 2013 Permalink

Vannetti sux’s therefore I will be on vacation when he is hosting!

2. ukcats42301
    10:31 pm July 28, 2013 Permalink

I hereby start a petition to have Mrs.T fill in for Matt on the show when he is away!! She deserves it!!

3. Deacon
    10:52 pm July 28, 2013 Permalink

Nice security guard photo bomb.

4. NorthernKYcatfan
    11:00 pm July 28, 2013 Permalink

What is the security guard in the back holding? Is that a baton?

5. ukjonny9
    11:02 pm July 28, 2013 Permalink

1- Vannetti is quite good and funny.

2- You do understand that the website and radio are two different and seperate entities. And that Tyler doesn’t live around here.

6. Jason
    11:07 pm July 28, 2013 Permalink

I would rather have tony all week instead of one day with mike pratt. That guy puts me to sleep.

7. ukcats42301
    11:48 pm July 28, 2013 Permalink

#2 I had no idea! I wonder how Matt and Ryan did the show from all different parts of the state? The radio and the Internet are 2 different entities? Interesting. Has anyone ever nicknamed you Captain Obvious? I wonder how Tyler attended the women’s clinic in Lexington since she lives in Nashville? Wait that’s a different entity too! Confusing.

8. ukcats42301
    11:52 pm July 28, 2013 Permalink

Comments were directed at ukjohnny9. Aka MOTO (MASTER OF the OBVIOUS)

9. Ridge Runner
    12:12 am July 29, 2013 Permalink

Is the blonde on the left with red teeth a vampire? Cool!

10. ukcats42301
    12:37 am July 29, 2013 Permalink

5) you do understand and realize that the word is spelled “separate”? A person with your knowledge should certainly be aware of this.

11. ukjonny9
    1:08 am July 29, 2013 Permalink

Wow, you seem to take it awfully personal that all I did was out obvious (as you call them) reasons why that Tyler probably won’t be hosting the radio show.

I thought that they were obvious too until your post seem to indicate you were not aware of them or was ignoring them.

12. Honest
    1:39 am July 29, 2013 Permalink

Mrs.Tyler Thompson is kind of a babe, who likes sports, and diet coke.

13. ittenav
    2:56 am July 29, 2013 Permalink

Vanetti is awesome! And I’m convinced he’s a closet UK fan… I’ve seen him wear UK gear on multiple occasions.

14. ukcats42301
    3:24 am July 29, 2013 Permalink

11) You put way too much thought into a post that was solely made to show support for Tyler. There are statements people make that are hypothetical, although not labeled as such, that may not be feasible or possible in the real world. Lighten up and don’t take everything so serious.

15. jerns
    5:03 am July 29, 2013 Permalink

This is an amazing lineup, however I do think Matt said something at one point about Tyler possibly hosting one of the days, and I was interested to see how she would do. I wonder what happened there?

16. you guys who like vanetti must of not heard him trash UK on a daily basis on is show with his life-partner Jennings. either that or you are just card trolls who are happy about it.

17. rainman
    7:18 am July 29, 2013 Permalink

Agree #1, Vanetti SUCKS!
    Will miss the show today, can’t stand to
    listen to his LOSERVILLE mouth for 2 entire hours!

18. Some Guy in Kentucky
    8:23 am July 29, 2013 Permalink

Who hosted the UK football luncheon in Louisville last week?

19. ukjonny9
    9:23 am July 29, 2013 Permalink

16- wrong on both counts. Just a UK fan who can laugh at a joke.